[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Boy and Chalida would match, but many saids that he's rumor with Kimberley. I really want Ken to pair with Mint, but at the same time I want M&M. It doesn't matter. Taew, she's very pretty, and I'll love her with mark, anyone. Khun chai Ratchanon was my first Taew lakorn. I'm not really a fan, but she's good and very pretty. She was really pretty in Khun chai Ronnapee. Her hairstyle, and her smile.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay, nothing in here is confirm yet! My hope is tat, hope Kim is not in here! I should be happy for her if she have more lakorn, yes but not in a lakorn like this! Try to pair some other dara...example like...

1. Mew Laknara - Phet (tat guy in sixth sense)
2. Wawaa Nichari - Top Jaron
3. Mew Nittha - Num Soram

Or those sixth sense girl...Kat & Krissie

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yea Ninja from TRRR firmly saif Kim wont be in here so she's eliminated from nang'ek choices...I dont want Mew in here either..lol even though shes still new...unless a miracle like Mark and Mew pair up. Lol 555

But Preem might be a good choice for one of the roles?? Just hope they dont put her with Great again...I dont see chemistry btw them..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Yea Ninja from TRRR firmly saif Kim wont be in here so she's eliminated from nang'ek choices...I dont want Mew in here either..lol even though shes still new...unless a miracle like Mark and Mew pair up. Lol 555

But Preem might be a good choice for one of the roles?? Just hope they dont put her with Great again...I dont see chemistry btw them..
i hope Great and Preem won't happen either too 
oh man I'm running out of patients waiting on this lakorn 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lol I'm not running out of patients for this lakorn. I'm running out of patients for the confirmed cast. No Kimmy, damn now the drama won't be all that because kim would've played a good role.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
ms.j said:
kim is out because of her scandal with mark
Where did that come from? Kim was never casted in this lakorn (Thanks goodness). It's just fan guess. Honestly, those imagined casts that had been going around, will never happen. It would be waste of talent to pack so many hotties the same lakorn. It will mostly be newby in here.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Newbies. Then I wouldn't mind Lek,Jirayu, and Ken P.

I think Lek would look great with Mint because they look cute together when they took pictures together on IG.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow scandal when was it? damn Kim is out its ok cos if she's still in there will be a fan wars between MK and MM 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Well we don't even know for sure about mint being in here. We have to wait till next year for real confirmation. As for mark I don't care who he pairs up with because chalida always have cute pairings!! Even if the guy isn't all that cute compare to mark, Chalida makes the guys look hellla cute and have us wanting more from them!! ;) I will forever love James Ma & Chalidaa :)

SonYukView4ever

555555555 lmao!!! What a funny thing to say!!! Lmfao!!!

For those who say shitty things about Marks pairing please let your negative jealous words eat you up. Chances of Mark pairing with other actresses is higher anyway!!! Mark you are my man I love all your work. I would rather see you with various actresses and showcase your skills since thats what you want to improve on anyway!!! Lmfao at silly peoples comments!!!

MK FTW!!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

Kim has better roles awaiting her thats why shes no longer wishy washy in here. I dont think Marks going to be in here either. Mark is always pra'ek. Never play second to no one so I think chances of him being in here is low!!!

Mark has something better in store for me!! Lmao!!!♥

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
what fan WAR? I see none here...I'm a MM but I don't care if MK pair up...I like diff. pairing
i think u might haven't or never come across before but I have experience already it fans from other forum who then comes to AsianFuse chose to be trouble makers 
not saying this cos dislike MM or MK i love both side but to be on safe side and peace I'm glad Kim not in cos i'll be so cranky if those haters come for a war again and i'll be sadden if the rest of the casting for now isn't in here 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
555555555 lmao!!! What a funny thing to say!!! Lmfao!!!

For those who say shitty things about Marks pairing please let your negative jealous words eat you up. Chances of Mark pairing with other actresses is higher anyway!!! Mark you are my man I love all your work. I would rather see you with various actresses and showcase your skills since thats what you want to improve on anyway!!! Lmfao at silly peoples comments!!!

MK FTW!!!!!!
don't count me into the negative side cos i like Mark as much as u too 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I just don't care rather its MM or MK what difference. For Kim, I don't think she should play second roles at all because she was never one, and she has to much of the mature beauty look to be a secondary role. Mint, I love her, but she is still being second to roles like Tawan deard, Ruk Patiharn, Wanjai. To many, she's known for those roles and she still has a long way to be a complete NANG'EK like Kim. Her friends Kim,Margie, and Yaya has not been second roles because there acting skill is more stronger and better then her. So since she has been mostly secondary role she is still improving, and learning.
But Tbh mint is already a good actress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ppl can have their opinions.....it's like asshole, everyone has one....mmmm...some ppl like repeat of couples and some ppl eventually get sick of it ....some ppl enjoy diff. pairing.....so what? doesn't sound like any1 criticizing....this has been said about many actors...newbies or veterans....prob. is ppl misconstruing what is said/written...big deal...only if you make it one...

This lakorn is Up in the air....No real Confirmation....If the ppl are in it good...if no whatever...no biggy... my problem is who's the MATURE p'k, who "suppose" to be in mid-30...early 40? none of the guy mention is (look-wise)....be kool if Jackrit is the dad ...haha...but I like the original dad...he was funny

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fantastic_27 said:
I just don't care rather its MM or MK what difference. For Kim, I don't think she should play second roles at all because she was never one, and she has to much of the mature beauty look to be a secondary role. Mint, I love her, but she is still being second to roles like Tawan deard, Ruk Patiharn, Wanjai. To many, she's known for those roles and she still has a long way to be a complete NANG'EK like Kim. Her friends Kim,Margie, and Yaya has not been second roles because there acting skill is more stronger and better then her. So since she has been mostly secondary role she is still improving, and learning.
But Tbh mint is already a good actress.
Margie Has played second to Rome & Benz
Yaya Was Nang'ek The First Time but she was totally outshined by Ploy
Kimmy Started as a Guest Star
TBH I think that Mint Is A Better Actress Than Yaya
Dont Get Me Wrong...I Love Yaya and All The Other Actresses
Just That Yaya Sometimes OVERACTS Her Cuteness
BTW All 4 of them have Flaws

I Prefer Mint Playing A Good Role As Second Rather Than Playing a Crappy Role as Nang'ek
Ploykwan was definitely better than Phetroong  
Same For Wanjai And Ruk Pathiharn