[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nation Mobile News ‏@Jeed_NBC 16m

"สามใบไม่เถา"ของ ผกก.ชาย-ชาตโยดม ที่ว่าจะเอากลับมาทำใหม่ ล่าสุดได้พระ-นางลงตัวแล้ว1คู่คือ สมาร์ท-พรีม  
น่าจะเป็นคู่ของน้องคนเล็กรึเปล่า ถ้าเป็นสมาร์ท พรีม
pra'nang turn out to be P'Smart and N'Preem 
http://pantip.com/topic/30992861

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow.. it turns out to be Mart and Preem in the end?  :scratchhead2:  What a big change :p  They're always giving Mart newbies these days...

I'm happy Preem is getting more lakorn offers though :dance3:

Thanks Alice.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Preem and Smart, It's final yet ?
I'm ok with this couple. hope they confirm another cast soon 
seem preem have fate with older p'ek :D 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Since this one is being produced by Jett and directed by Chai, the production should be Maker Group so people don't get confused. Maker Y is Ja (Y)osinee's production. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
Wow.. it turns out to be Mart and Preem in the end?  :scratchhead2:  What a big change :p  They're always giving Mart newbies these days...

I'm happy Preem is getting more lakorn offers though :dance3:

Thanks Alice.
i think Mart and Preem goes well with the role since pra'ek is alot older they are like almost a niece/uncle since pra'ek is the friend of her father 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
almond said:
Preem and Smart, It's final yet ?
I'm ok with this couple. hope they confirm another cast soon 
seem preem have fate with older p'ek :D
its not about faith its the storyline 

and i think Mint Chalida will play the middle tomboy sister 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Really Mint still play this Lakorn oh I happy so much and now I want to know who is the Pra'ek play with Mint ? Who can tell me ?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't see that news up there. Lol. But, wow, really Preem and Smart ended up being the ones in here. I'm not shock Preem is cast in here because Preem is consider one of Ja's favorites now. As for Smart, I'm a bit surprise but he have no other lakorn to film. I think the only one he's filming is the one with Taew. And that one is almost done,or is it done already. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I didn't see that news up there. Lol. But, wow, really Preem and Smart ended up being the ones in here. I'm not shock Preem is cast in here because Preem is consider one of Ja's favorites now. As for Smart, I'm a bit surprise but he have no other lakorn to film. I think the only one he's filming is the one with Taew. And that one is almost done,or is it done already. 
one with Taew is almost done just abit more to work on this lakorn will be directed under Khun Jett so it will be makersgroup Khun Ja is makersY

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh, so this is Maker Group not Maker Y. If that so, then, someone should change the production name on the tag to Maker Group.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
^ changed the production group.  :)

Is it Maker or Makers though?
I'm not so sure. Lol. But I think it's Maker not Makers,because on there Fanpage it's "Maker Group.,Ltd.".

Thanks,btw,Aikoden. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I;m so sad its Smart and Preem, lol...couldn't pra'ek have been someone better.. :(  Lets see who else will be confirmed in here. ^^