[Ch3] Sao Noi Roy Larn (TV Thunder)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i think Maeya she's with Ch3 how could she pair with Weir, and by the way Por he isn't short either. I wanna see Maeya with First one day his very tall 190cm 

Well, it's a possibility if Weir ever moves out of CH7 or Maeya moves out of CH3. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

Well, it's a possibility if Weir ever moves out of CH7 or Maeya moves out of CH3. 
she probably sign a contract with Ch3 and also Weir isn't the only tall one First and Bomb is way taller both are 190cm reading somewhere Weir 185cm 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
she probably sign a contract with Ch3 and also Weir isn't the only tall one First and Bomb is way taller both are 190cm reading somewhere Weir 185cm 
Well, it's not certain they'll remain in their respective channels forever. The world is round anything can happen. So
IF they decide to become freelancers, there is a possibility.

I know Weir isn't the tallest actor nor the only one, but he is one of my favorites when it comes to tall, dark and handsome. As for Bomb, I have no interest in him. Haha. No offense.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Well, it's not certain they'll remain in their respective channels forever. The world is round anything can happen. So
IF they decide to become freelancers, there is a possibility.

I know Weir isn't the tallest actor nor the only one, but he is one of my favorites when it comes to tall, dark and handsome. As for Bomb, I have no interest in him. Haha. No offense.
i am not interested in Bomb either i like First his much better, i hardly watch any of Ch7 lakorn lets just say i never watch 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think her modern voice is amazing and this the first time i listened to her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, she is tall! Por is a lot taller than Yaya and Yaya is a tall girl. Maeya has to be like 5'9" or 5'10".

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Wow, she is tall! Por is a lot taller than Yaya and Yaya is a tall girl. Maeya has to be like 5'9" or 5'10".
Is Por tall? ? He looks like a shorty. Haha. See, this is something about CH3 pra'eks, they're mostly short! Haha. The tall pra'eks aren't to my liking. CH7 has all the tall pr'eks. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is Por tall? ? He looks like a shorty. Haha. See, this is something about CH3 pra'eks, they're mostly short! Haha. The tall pra'eks aren't to my liking. CH7 has all the tall pr'eks. Haha.
Por is pretty tall. He's at least 5'11''.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Por is pretty tall. He's at least 5'11''.
Oh wow. Almost six huh. How y'all is Ken T. or Film R. Those guys are pretty tall no?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh wow. Almost six huh. How y'all is Ken T. or Film R. Those guys are pretty tall no?
I don't know about Film but Ken T. is pretty tall. I remember him being almost the same height as Willy. Lol. One or two inches shorter I think. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't know about Film but Ken T. is pretty tall. I remember him being almost the same height as Willy. Lol. One or two inches shorter I think. 
Oh wow. Yeah Willy is super tall..and big. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maeya is super tall. She got them long model legs. Lol
They do look good and height probably won't be a problem. The production team got all kinds of tricks with camera angles and box stands. I really liked Pinky & Au's version. The songs were nice. Pinky's voice wasn't excellent or anything but the lyrics to the songs were nice. I wonder if they'll keep the same soundtracks. I think Maeya is a good choice for this. I can't think of anyone who could sing this style in Ch.3. .. Can't believe they are already remaking this though. Makes Pinky look old hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Maeya is super tall. She got them long model legs. Lol
They do look good and height probably won't be a problem. The production team got all kinds of tricks with camera angles and box stands. I really liked Pinky & Au's version. The songs were nice. Pinky's voice wasn't excellent or anything but the lyrics to the songs were nice. I wonder if they'll keep the same soundtracks. I think Maeya is a good choice for this. I can't think of anyone who could sing this style in Ch.3. .. Can't believe they are already remaking this though. Makes Pinky look old hahah

She does have nice long model legs. Haha. In the Miss World pageant, she was one of the tallest girls.