[Ch3] Sao Noi Roy Larn (TV Thunder)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
I don't know about Film but Ken T. is pretty tall. I remember him being almost the same height as Willy. Lol. One or two inches shorter I think.
from what i know..Ken T was about 185 cm :dance3: and por is 182cm or 183 cm (don't rmember) :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ...LOL...so Maeya it's so tall..18? something huh??? :shock2:  :shock2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

She does have nice long model legs. Haha. In the Miss World pageant, she was one of the tallest girls. 

Holy cow, that's something!

I like her tan skin tone. Very beautiful. I wonder how she'll do overall with acting. She can sing for sure, we know that. I thought she would sign with Ch.7 since most of the nang gnarm's aka pageant winners like to sign with them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hana_pichy said:
from what i know..Ken T was about 185 cm :dance3: and por is 182cm or 183 cm (don't rmember) :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ...LOL...so Maeya it's so tall..18? something huh??? :shock2:  :shock2:
I have no idea. You can't trust AsianWiki sometimes. It's just my guess from pictures. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Holy cow, that's something!

I like her tan skin tone. Very beautiful. I wonder how she'll do overall with acting. She can sing for sure, we know that. I thought she would sign with Ch.7 since most of the nang gnarm's aka pageant winners like to sign with them.

I know, seeing her in CH3 is a bit off. I think she fits more with CH7 and their tall dark handsome pra'eks. Like *ahem* Weir. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

I know, seeing her in CH3 is a bit off. I think she fits more with CH7 and their tall dark handsome pra'eks. Like *ahem* Weir. HAHA.

So true. She would look splendid with Weir, Es, Arnus, Kelly, Mick, (K & M aren't dark but they are tall), Om, so many! Basically most of ch.7 p'eks are tall lolol

The only tall, dark and handsome p'ek I can think of from Ch. 3 is Rome, but he's going MIA for a while so... I wonder if Great is taller than her?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

So true. She would look splendid with Weir, Es, Arnus, Kelly, Mick, (K & M aren't dark but they are tall), Om, so many! Basically most of ch.7 p'eks are tall lolol

The only tall, dark and handsome p'ek I can think of from Ch. 3 is Rome, but he's going MIA for a while so... I wonder if Great is taller than her?
Haha. Idk, Great isn't all that tall either.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Haha. Idk, Great isn't all that tall either.

Well, looks like Maeya won't be getting all that many roles because there aren't that many p'eks suitable to her height. Plus, Ch.3 tends to favor the fairer skinned n'eks. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Well, looks like Maeya won't be getting all that many roles because there aren't that many p'eks suitable to her height. Plus, Ch.3 tends to favor the fairer skinned n'eks. 

I know. I feel bad for her already. Haha. She should've signed with CH7!!

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

I know. I feel bad for her already. Haha. She should've signed with CH7!!

Maybe she's freelancing right now? Can someone confirm if she signed with Ch.3? I have a feeling she did already but who knows... The 2 very tall p'eks that will def. be taller than her is Bomb and First. I think Bomb's acting is terrible still and First is an evening lakorn p'ek. They might demote Maeya to evening lakorn n'ek since they like to do that with the "less" popular n'eks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Maybe she's freelancing right now? Can someone confirm if she signed with Ch.3? I have a feeling she did already but who knows... The 2 very tall p'eks that will def. be taller than her is Bomb and First. I think Bomb's acting is terrible still and First is an evening lakorn p'ek. They might demote Maeya to evening lakorn n'ek since they like to do that with the "less" popular n'eks.

I hope she didn't!! Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: https://www.facebook.com/saonoiroilarn/photos_stream/ as taged
Maeya is such a beautiful Thai woman. I feel so proud to see her onscreen because she represents all the pure Thai women who don't think they meet the standard for true beauty due to their darker complexion. Maeya is beautiful as n'ek. I was used to seeing more n'eks like her back then  in comparison to now like Benz, Ae Issariya, etc. Now, everywhere you look, everyone is mixed. Not that they're not beautiful, but people are forgetting what a true pure Thai woman looks like. Don't forget your origins people.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks mahalo for the pictures. Maeya kills in the pictures she is absolutely glowing. I hope ch3 won't waste her

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm totally a fan of full Thais. Their dark skinned tone, beautiful eyes and jet black hair are irreplaceable. I've always thought people look more attractive when they are darker. Fair skin is cute but won't hold your attention.