[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
rosycake06 said:
lol i was gonna do that yesterday too haha. usually evening lakorn will have around 24 or more episodes..so my guess is maybe 2 more weeks left before the lakorn end.
Oh really? It just seems like it's ending next week. I hope it ends next week because two more weeks will be dragging the lakorn out. This airs 5 days a week. What else can they possibly include into the plot?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Each episode is 50 min so you'll speed through it if you really like it. I kind of like this 50 min thing. It paces the lakorn evenly with no room to drag anything out. Actually, I just think this production is good at spacing their scenes because with the old Exact, 50 min was clearly not good enough. So yeah, give it up to the production for the pacing as well. I really like this lakorn. 

50 mins? That's fine with me haha. Kdramas are about 60 mins and Jdramas are about 45 mins anyway, so I'm used to it. 

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Oh really? It just seems like it's ending next week. I hope it ends next week because two more weeks will be dragging the lakorn out. This airs 5 days a week. What else can they possibly include into the plot?
evening lakorn usually drag a lot but so far this one is perfect haven't seen any dragging yet, so lets hope it continue this way til then end.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
rosycake06 said:
evening lakorn usually drag a lot but so far this one is perfect haven't seen any dragging yet, so lets hope it continue this way til then end.
Crosses fingers! I hope we didn't jinx it. It's perfect the way it is <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The leading lady in here reminds me of Miley Cyrus, I'm not really a fan of that woman. haha. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is definitely will be more than 20 episodes because the storyline is only halfway, there will be more plots and cases to reveal before it can end. Also there will be Wee to rescues instead of Mali doing all the rescuing.
First's other lakorn with Yard is not even as intense as this one has over 30 episodes, so I will not be surprise if this one will surplus that one.

@Phatman, yes come join us, it will take your mind of MSRFS for awhile :loool: HAHA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Thoughts:

- Action?! Should've saw that coming, Sapai SAI LAP. HAHA. As usual the action scenes don't impress. 
- Wow that gals got crazy brows. Haha. Her face is a little too small for such long brows. 
- Not feeling the pra'ek. He looks like New............. Not digging the hair either. 
- Watching this makes me want to watch Anne and Chakrit's Sapai Glai Peun Tieng. The nang'eks even have the same hair. Haha. Well, kind of, the bangs. 

14 EP's so far! Oh how am I going to catch up soon. Haha. That feels like a VERY long way to go. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL @Phatman.

Don't worry the lakorn is entertaining enough to draws you in and keep your interested so it won't be long before you catch up.

You don't like First? He is not bad, you'll get use to him.

Yes I have problem with Kat and her eyes too, but she will grown on you as First will too. lolz.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP2 Thoughts:
- Hey that's the same building they filmed Nang Rai Sai Lap. Haha. Narubate's office. 
- OMG, the more I watch this nang'ek the more she resembles Miley, they talk alike too!!
- I like the supporting cast, but I don't know if I like the lead cast. It'll take a while for me to get used to them. 
- The story is moving fine and very well. Why does she have to move in to pra'eks house?? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
LOL @Phatman.

Don't worry the lakorn is entertaining enough to draws you in and keep your interested so it won't be long before you catch up.

You don't like First? He is not bad, you'll get use to him.

Yes I have problem with Kat and her eyes too, but she will grown on you as First will too. lolz.

First is an okay actor, but he's not attractive to me at all. Haha. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Evening lakorns have a lot of episodes but it's fine by me because they are shorter episodes. I don't think this one will end soon, they still need to develope Pat and Lida relationship if they will have one. I kinda feel bad for Wipawee even though she's kinda annoying. First she's stuck between her father and her crush. Her father's business puts her in danger. And even though Wee is nice to her, she is only getting used by him to get to his goal.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, yes he is not hot by all mean, but he is cute in his own right. :whahuh: 555555

She moved in because the mother want to test her out or see if she is worthy to be her daughter in law, or even to be engage to her son since her son is a Judge and n'ek is just a Country girl. (They didn't know she was a police officer)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
LOL, yes he is not hot by all mean, but he is cute in his own right. :whahuh: 555555

She moved in because the mother want to test her out or see if she is worthy to be her daughter in law, or even to be engage to her son since her son is a Judge and n'ek is just a Country girl. (They didn't know she was a police officer)

Oh so they're engaged? Why do they have to get married? Because I saw her hold his pic at her home with her dad and...sister? I kind of skipped so I didn't catch whether or not that gal is her sister. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Oh so they're engaged? Why do they have to get married? Because I saw her hold his pic at her home with her dad and...sister? I kind of skipped so I didn't catch whether or not that gal is her sister. 

They're not officially engaged, just their father are friends and their father made a promise to let their kids get married.  The wife doesn't know, and she doesn't like them because she think they are "ban nork" (Country side peoples).
Her father just told her about her being promise to someone, but she refused to listen until she saw his picture.  Remember she saw him during the fighting, I think she kind of like him or has some interest, so she agree.
When they went to p'ek house, they were insulted etc. so Mali want to prove them wrong, beside p'ek is investigating some case she's interest in, so she stick around.

The other girl is her aunt Malee.

The police guy/friend Pat is also p'ek brother/younger cousin. (But he didn't tell P'ek or anyone about Mali being a police)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

They're not officially engaged, just their father are friends and their father made a promise to let their kids get married.  The wife doesn't know, and she doesn't like them because she think they are "ban nork" (Country side peoples).
Her father just told her about her being promise to someone, but she refused to listen until she saw his picture.  Remember she saw him during the fighting, I think she kind of like him or has some interest, so she agree.
When they went to p'ek house, they were insulted etc. so Mali want to prove them wrong, beside p'ek is investigating some case she's interest in, so she stick around.

The other girl is her aunt Malee.

The police guy/friend Pat is also p'ek brother/younger cousin. (But he didn't tell P'ek or anyone about Mali being a police)

Aha...makes ALOT of sense. HAHA. THANKs THANKs!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
*deep breaths* i never stop wowwing with this lakorn. It just gets better and better. The intensity of it keeps climbing as well as the love story. So far no setback and thats what i love. Lida and Pat get going come on. So sad in this ep too...had to witness Maree experience hardship and fight til death for her love.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
The leading lady in here reminds me of Miley Cyrus, I'm not really a fan of that woman. haha. 
Is it the eyes or her name? lol. No... I don't see the resemblance and I dislike Miley Cyrus. Kat is pretty, but not in this lakorn. She look prettier in the Six Sense. She over acted a bit in the first episode.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
EP1 Thoughts:

- Action?! Should've saw that coming, Sapai SAI LAP. HAHA. As usual the action scenes don't impress. 
- Wow that gals got crazy brows. Haha. Her face is a little too small for such long brows. 
- Not feeling the pra'ek. He looks like New............. Not digging the hair either. 
- Watching this makes me want to watch Anne and Chakrit's Sapai Glai Peun Tieng. The nang'eks even have the same hair. Haha. Well, kind of, the bangs. 

14 EP's so far! Oh how am I going to catch up soon. Haha. That feels like a VERY long way to go. 
First is not the best looking Par'ek, but he's better looking than New for sure. First looks all natural compare to New. Lol. I can't stand watching New. I never finished Ann and Chakrit's lakorn. Wasn't digging that lakorn... maybe I go back and finish it one of these day.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I want to cry. Lol. When will I get my likes back? I agree with you Koy123! First is wayyyyy better than New. Also, Kat is prettier than Miley. She may have a similar way of talking compared to Miley, but she's no Miley! She exaggerates her acting a lot in here, but in the Sixth Sense, her acting was fine. I see potential in her as a future actress. Matt also acted the same way when she first started in her lakorn with Tye called Kuan Kammathep. She over-exaggerated her acting similarly but look at her now. She's awesome. I think Kat will follow the same path once people keep giving her opportunities to challenge herself. For someone who is only 17, probably 16 when she filmed this, she is totally a better actress than some of the newbies now. Heck, she's better than Patricia and I adore Pat. They're the same age. You have to give her props for kicking ass in this role.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Is it the eyes or her name? lol. No... I don't see the resemblance and I dislike Miley Cyrus. Kat is pretty, but not in this lakorn. She look prettier in the Six Sense. She over acted a bit in the first episode.
The mouth. Haha.