[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The mother's reactions today was a little too much. I think this lakorn doesn't need that super rai "imma-kill" you kind of thing. They over did it. Makes no sense.

I liked that Wee confessed first. It was sweet and he didn't shy away from saying it multiple times. I like that Wee is the kind of p'ek that doesn't let the n'ek wonder or confuse her in any way. He's always ready to explain himself and make sure she's okay. He's about to be the best p'ek character of the year.

Aside from being a prestige and upright lawyer, what other qualities does Lida have? Her stubbornness to corner a man into accepting her love is so unappealing I hope her and Pat doesn't pair up in the end. Pat is also getting annoying with his interference in Wee & Mali's relationship. I understand where he's coming from but he KNOWS Mali has feelings for Wee, why doesn't he choose to help his BESTFRIEND instead? I hope he redeems himself because I like his character.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It's all about selfishness and pride. Lida doesnt want to lose someone who in her opinion is less educated and a troublemaker since she gets into fights a lot. Pat wants his bestfriend relationship to become bf/gf & I'm guessing he doesn't want to believe Maree's feelings or he still has the hope to change her mind. If Wee knew what Maree represents to Pat, he wouldnt break the bro code but because he doesn't...the code doesnt apply. :p
Wee's mom was so mean today. how will she even face Maree when she knows the truth about her?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
 I forward most scene, I only watch Mali and Wee scenes now. Hopefully I don't start to dislike this lakorn, because of the drama with the side characters, especially his mother.  :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

Even if Wee knew how Pat felt, it still wouldn't matter because Mali is the one to choose who she'd want by her side in the end. 

The mother makes me cringe. Her scenes are always aggressive. She looks perpetually pissed off.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Agree..i know the mom is worry about her son but she doesn't have to do that to malee, is just wrong and without proper reason too...

onto the sweet scene between our pra-nang. love every scene with wee and malee..they are so freaking cute together..sweetness overload hehe. i like that they let wee confess to malee before the mom come and when he confess to her again, when they were alone at the port..love it. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
This episode was alright but OMG i love when Wee hugged Malee in the ambulance. So cute :spin:
I can't wait until next episode!! Wee got some competition against Pat. I wonder what will hapen when Wee finds out about Malee being a police. OMG im excited!!! :woot2: :dance1:  I've been waiting for so long until Wee and his family finds out she is a cop but from the preview doesn't seem like Wee's mom care, she just want her out of Wee's life.

I'm not really enjoying this lakorn much now. Like i still like Malee and Wee but sometime Wee's mom is just too much and i don't really pay attention anymore. It feels like for me its dragging too much. I really hope the rest of the episodes will get better!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It'll make her hate Maree even more because being a cop means "DANGER" and the moms been blaming her for all the things Wee has encountered. I understand to some degree for the mom's action but to seriously slap Maree from left to right is a no no. She went from a concern mom to a careless, selfish, and controlling mom.

Not a lot of cute scenes today but ohohoho i loved that part at the end when Wee came through the ambulance's door and sorta knocked Pat out of the way. I was like "Woohoo Team Parawee BITCH!" <--just an adrenaline rush. It's like the minute they start to become distant something always happens that makes them closer than before.

They should've let Pat kept his hair from the party. Boy did he look good. Uhm uhm uhm. Hehe. But seriously, no development for Lida and Pat -.-" come on show!

x0unerthanlater

Kim123 said:
This episode was alright but OMG i love when Wee hugged Malee in the ambulance. So cute :spin:
I can't wait until next episode!! Wee got some competition against Pat. I wonder what will hapen when Wee finds out about Malee being a police. OMG im excited!!! :woot2: :dance1:  I've been waiting for so long until Wee and his family finds out she is a cop but from the preview doesn't seem like Wee's mom care, she just want her out of Wee's life.

I'm not really enjoying this lakorn much now. Like i still like Malee and Wee but sometime Wee's mom is just too much and i don't really pay attention anymore. It feels like for me its dragging too much. I really hope the rest of the episodes will get better!!

Exactly how I feel. They sort of dragged the fact that she was a cop for a little too long. And there's really nothing "new" that warrants a longer plot. They could and SHOULD end this soon so it'll remain sweet and enjoyable. The mom isn't even budging from her prejudice views of Mali. She's not even hinting at going soft... she's getting more and more outrageous and violent. Yes, violent. I would SUE her for bodily harm. Pfft what is Lida doing not being a fair and righteous lawyer?? Lida needs to give Wee's mom a citation.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
yep i think it will end this week since there's really nothing new to the plot anymore.
i really like first and kat together so i hope after this lakorn they will get to work together again..they're just so cute together hehe

Kim123

sarNie Adult
rosycake06 said:
yep i think it will end this week since there's really nothing new to the plot anymore.
i really like first and kat together so i hope after this lakorn they will get to work together again..they're just so cute together hehe
Yeah I kinda hope it will end next week. It dragging too much which make me lose interest in the lakorn. I want to see them pair up again but in a better lakorn.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
i think it might but if not then maybe next week monday or tuesday since i saw a preview for the new evening lakorn already.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep this show use to fizzed then it starting to fizzle flat out. :thumbdown: 

Why would they want to ruin a perfectly good lakorn with that dramatic crazy mother in law route is beyond me :shrug:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who's watching this live right now? 

I am busy, so I could only watch bits and pieces, yet I want to slap Lida and his mother.  :smack:   Pat is an idiot as well! :arrg:

:rant:  Mali is getting stupid, I don't know why she endured their degrading and insulting her.  Is not like she's homeless and has no where to go. Damn girl why are you lowering yourself and embarrassing our female races! :rant:  It's only ONE freaking guy! There are many more fishes out there! :arrg:

:scratchchin: Am I in a bad mood or this lakorn is getting stupid? :crazy: I think is the later though :faint:

x0unerthanlater

If I was Mali I'd live elsewhere.. If Wee really loved her he'd follow her like a puppy. See how his mom likes that! LOL - But I understand why she wants to win over his mom. She wants to be fully accepted for who she really is as a person not for what her appearance is. That's why she hasn't told anyone she's a cop.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Cat has the same expression for surprised, startled and confused. So, I don't know which expression she's wearing whenever Wee is affectionate with her.