[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
These last few episodes have been Lida episodes. It's like watching Ruk Sutrit and how Wawa got more screen time than Punch who was the actual main nang'ek. /fail.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
These last few episodes have been Lida episodes. It's like watching Ruk Sutrit and how Wawa got more screen time than Punch who was the actual main nang'ek. /fail.

Ruk Sutrit has got to be the most terrible lakorn ever. It was a pain subbing it. >_<

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Finally watch the last episode..everything is just too rush..happy ending doesn't seem like happy ending at all..but wee ka and malee look so gorgeous in their weeding outfit.

I hope first and kat get to pair up again with better scrip.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Although i am super thrilled that this ended but like seriously Lida and Pat's getting together was super rushed and I agreed that Wii deserved a better ending.

And like absolutely no blood in the pool even after getting shot SEVERAL times. Wow.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Although i am super thrilled that this ended but like seriously Lida and Pat's getting together was super rushed and I agreed that Wii deserved a better ending.

And like absolutely no blood in the pool even after getting shot SEVERAL times. Wow.
Maybe because he's a strong black magic doctor and has no blood :lol: (Same guy plays black magic doctor in Pan's lakorn Waen Saward).
I felt that Lida did so much more terrible shit then Wii did, but yet she got the the glorious nang'ek proclamation of how she isn't marrying Parawee and a happy ending =/. Wii hardly did anything bad even if she wanted Parawee also.. not like Lida. Thank goodness it is over! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He also played as the monk in BR. i think he died by staying in the temple When the enemy attacked. So sad!! :,(
@Kho Right?!! Wit did less shit but encountered the worse shit. Lida was set out to be the princess since the beginning (roll eyes)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I feel like if Lida hadn't backed off Mali & Wee would never have been accepted by the mother. They should have written it differently and have the mom trust Mali on her own first. They made it seem like Lida was the saving grace of Mali & Wee.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Not only there isn't any blood, but how the heck did he float in the pool?  :scratchhead2:  When you fall into the pool ain't you suppose to drown? HAHA :loool:

Yeah Lida does NOT deserve happy ending with Pat and Wii should at least be happy and content with her life after she killed that bastard, not being crazy like that. :crazy: :arrg:

The way the mom accept Mali is so stupid, doesn't she has common sense that police will help you either ways? Why does it ONLY take one incident to help change her mind about Mali? STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! what a waste of time on the end! :girlmad:  I am still so pissed thinking about his lakorn! :yuck: :rant: :rant: :rant:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Or how about the fact that the mom could accept that Lida was a lawyer for criminal mafia, but not that Mali caught them as an officer. How she could accept that Wee was a judge that put people in jail and has it more dangerous than Mali, at least Mali knows how to defend herself loll

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I don't know anymore.  The logic of this lakorn is crazy. The scene is going in circle playing the samething over and over again. They've been shooting the same peoples since the lakorn started, and no one got shot until the end. 55555

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Dang. Is it really that bad? I don't even want to tune into the end. Lol.

Yes, just think the middle part is the end, and the end is just an spoof. HAHAH :whahuh:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess the storyline was too good and they got excited and got carried away and don't know how to end it once they step off the paths that was original planned.

Yes CH3 can still sucks like CH7 if they let it get it to their big head and big ego as did this lakorn. They probably thought "hey the lakorn is good and peoples like it, there is no way I can ruined it if I change it up a little" LOL. :yuck:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Can't help but laugh, reading some of these comments. It's not really that bad. Just Kidding. The only thing that made me accept Pat and Lida was that i thought they were really cute together from the start. As for Wit's ending, I guess it's not only a punishment for her, but a punishment for her father as well. He loves his daughter so much, but her father's wrong doings cause her to become like this.