[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh my goodness, can we kill Lida off please? Or is this the wrong lakorn? What the freaking fudging heck! Desperate doesn't even begin to describe her. How could she go around walking around like she's better for Wee than Malee when she would willingly resort to desperate measures to get him  :yuck: Poor defenseless Wee! He was sick and unconscious and everything and was violated by Lida. It is SOOO disgusting that Lida would even stage that while he is SICK out of all things. I have to give Wee props that no matter what he stands by his love for Malee. Malee kind of pisses me off.. I understand her concerns about being the reason that could harm Wee, but using Pat  :scratchhead2: So there is two more episodes left ... it's going to be soooo rushed like a Vegas Wedding! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oh my goodness, can we kill Lida off please? Or is this the wrong lakorn? What the freaking fudging heck! Desperate doesn't even begin to describe her. How could she go around walking around like she's better for Wee than Malee when she would willingly resort to desperate measures to get him  :yuck: Poor defenseless Wee! He was sick and unconscious and everything and was violated by Lida. It is SOOO disgusting that Lida would even stage that while he is SICK out of all things. I have to give Wee props that no matter what he stands by his love for Malee. Malee kind of pisses me off.. I understand her concerns about being the reason that could harm Wee, but using Pat  :scratchhead2: So there is two more episodes left ... it's going to be soooo rushed like a Vegas Wedding! 

"LIKE-LIKE"

From reading your comment, I don't think I have a heart to watch today :weee: Afraid I may hurts my computer   :bhehe:   I'll skip and wait until tomorrow then.

Thanks for the head up! :thumbsup:  Good thing I didn't tune in live today. :yahoo:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oh buddah! Do i want to watch today's epi? I just woke up with a fever, will it make me even more sick? Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

"LIKE-LIKE"

From reading your comment, I don't think I have a heart to watch today :weee: Afraid I may hurts my computer   :bhehe:   I'll skip and wait until tomorrow then.

Thanks for the head up! :thumbsup:  Good thing I didn't tune in live today. :yahoo:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh buddah! Do i want to watch today's epi? I just woke up with a fever, will it make me even more sick? Lol

I warn you ladies the episode ends with misunderstanding between Wee and Malee. Lida's parents is there and witnesses somethings and now they will probably force them to marry :lol: Then next episode preview Pat kisses Lida :lol: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview yesterday, I believe I can tell what's happening, and with both your comment, I will definitely skip today episode. LOL

Poor Pat, if he did ending up with Lida, I'll bet his life will be no better that Wee's father.  Lida probably will turn into Wee's mother.  :loool:  HAHAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:
From the preview yesterday, I believe I can tell what's happening, and with both your comment, I will definitely skip today episode. LOL

Poor Pat, if he did ending up with Lida, I'll bet his life will be no better that Wee's father.  Lida probably will turn into Wee's mother.  :loool:  HAHAHA
The thing I don't understand about women like Wee's mom is that in other lakorns too... the husband grew up poor because that is how he knows Malee's father they both were both living at the temple together. She is looking down on something her husband used to be :lol: 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ugh, If Pat ends up with Lida, that would be so wrong! She has no redeeming qualities. She's been an irritating thing since the beginning. Wii wasn't even as annoying as she is... I'll wait till Thursday to watch the ending. Lol It's already obvious that today's episode and tomorrow's will just be fillers.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
The thing I don't understand about women like Wee's mom is that in other lakorns too... the husband grew up poor because that is how he knows Malee's father they both were both living at the temple together. She is looking down on something her husband used to be :lol:

I believe is a case of people forgetting their root, that's why they're small minded individual don't know right from wrong. :numchuck:

x0unerthanlater said:
Ugh, If Pat ends up with Lida, that would be so wrong! She has no redeeming qualities. She's been an irritating thing since the beginning. Wii wasn't even as annoying as she is... I'll wait till Thursday to watch the ending. Lol It's already obvious that today's episode and tomorrow's will just be fillers.

Yes it will be so stupid of the writer if they have Pat and Lida together in the end.  It will make more sense if he start to fall for Wii.

If it will actually end this Thursday for sure I think I can hang in there and FF the episode altogether when it end too then. :dance3: :dance2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I will skip this epi too.

Ok so i skipped all the way to the end to see the preview and saw the "clip". Like seriously he is a judge and so is his dad, please lets not make that part of the justice system in Thailand an idiot. Let them question HOW and WHY there's a clip. I mean I already know how dumb they make thai police so i will expect Malee to be the idiot who won't be suspicious of that clip but please not the judges too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I saw some BTS pics of "that" so I knew they would have that kind of ending. lolol I want to skip too but ehhh, I want to see Lida's reaction to Pat's cheek kiss tomorrow. I bet she's gonna slap him a good one, HAHAH

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I visited the link you sent. It's nice that the two....
got married.

I'll probably skip everything and watch the finale.

I didn't paid any attention on news about this lakorn beside watching it, so that spoiler is a surprise, and with the way things are going, that to me is really out of the blues.  Who would have thought that will happen to these two, especially with a stupid mother like that. :shrug:  HAHA LOL :bhehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is ending tomorrow, so why is Lida and Pat is still being stupid in this episode? :rant:  They really getting on my nerves!  :arrg: