[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ take a chill pill girl!.....i too, am one
by the way i didnt mention any names but if took it upon youself , oh well
:lol: i was just being sacrastic girlfriend..Kashie isn't usuallie mean...she's only defensive wen u talk crap her lovable actors/ actress...so juz avoid tat..eheheheeh

10 second?! dengggg.... ken sure is fast.... hahaha.
yep! he's fast..but very good as well...he knocks them up in one try...LOL :loool: look at P'Ann...he got her pregnant the first time in Oum Ruk... :baby-scene-pop-corn:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
The Sawan Biang fever kicked in after I listened to Aof's song lol Weird, but it's true.

Joot on kong chun yoo trong tee hua jai. Tee tum bpen keng rang tee chun sa'deang tee tae taep kad jai. Yak dai tung kwam ruk, yak dai kon kao jai.

:wub:
reallie? goodness i have to go back to look at the lyrics...

omgggg i love this lakorn haha well i found the 2nd ost by panadda http://gmmblog.gmember.com/
thanx i'm gonna go check it out..

Diamend thanks soo much for the song..cannot wait for his album..how's my lovely Aof doing in Athitan Ruk? evil enough?? :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!! I didn't even see those pics!! They are so hot and tensing!! I can't wait for the moment!! After that, Ken is going to be up all over Anne, and Anne will refuse.. Then he's going to get even madder and use the incident to blackmail her... Maybe :D . "You're my girl now so obey me! I don't want to see you with other guys!" Muahaha! Yes, I'm evil.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG!! I didn't even see those pics!! They are so hot and tensing!! I can't wait for the moment!! After that, Ken is going to be up all over Anne, and Anne will refuse.. Then he's going to get even madder and use the incident to blackmail her... Maybe :D . "You're my girl now so obey me! I don't want to see you with other guys!" Muahaha! Yes, I'm evil.
haha. ken's gonna be following ann like a puppy.. hahaha.

wahhhh the song doesn't work! i really wanted to listen to it! *sniff* i'm sad now...

coolchic415

sarNie Egg
wahhhh it doesnt work... it works for me hmmm that sucks do u have windows media u have to wait and it will work

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Maybe it's the net. Thai nets take so long to load. I always wonder why their domains are so slow. It bugs me.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha! I was like... How come they're not posting? They have a chance of taking page 105... So I took it instead :loool: I'm obsessed with these pages.
yes obessed u are...i'll let u take it..u're kinda scaring me now..i mean u're name doesn't even show up at the bottom...it's like BAM! outta the blue u're here..ekk!

Obey Me? dang tat makes him sound like he's speaking to a dog...LOL :lol: Tat's KAWEE!! LOL but i seriously can't wait until P'Ken start going all ova Ann cuz in the first 30 min. of the episode he was all like "i'll neva level myself down to a woman like her."...lol