[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , LOL i take it seriously . Most ppl would holler for the n'k to run toward the bed haha j/k !!

kermint

sarNie Adult
"R" scene suppose to be using force it not intend to be sweet/cute LOL >>> Sawan Biang 'R" scene was long indeed but it show she put up a fight LOL I thought it was very intense . Shoot, i even holler for the N"k to run downstair !!
hey, Sarn. i agree with that R scene suppose to be using force hahahaha. want to see force scene than sweet/cute lol.

just love to see R scene 555

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, thank you for sharing, tinah! Yay!!! Didn't he already have a beard/mustache for Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh he does. no wonder he hasnt shave yet but i like the dirty look on him. he would look too much of a gentlemen if he had the clean look.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. Khawee is a neat person though. Those "poo dee" type. If you want a beard/mustache, that would be the dirty Jam Leuy Ruk type.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
but Ken doesnt have the aggressive/mean look so he has to grow a beard to somewhat fit his meanie role

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked his look in Nueng Nai Saung. such a dreamie guy :blush:

darn, the 10th is still a long way from now lol. too bad its not this month. im so impatient

Sc

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I haven't seen the two previous version of Sawan Biang. I get a fresh new start with my two favorite stars, Ken and Ann. heheheh Can't wait for the :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3:

samkob

sarNie Elites
yeah i agree.. Brook's toooo mean in the lakorn to Kob.. and he only treat Kob's well towards the end.. but I think this is one of the only lakorn that I find him kind of attractive looking... i like the songs in this lakorn as well.. i cant wait to see this new version of Sawun Being..

tinah

sarNie Coma
didnt Sams version had more sweet scenes?..well, i hope this version will even it out cuz I dont want Ken to be mean to Anne most of the time. its gonna get annoying.

hmm. i wonder who'll play Anne sister. it would be interesting to see her and Nat starring in the same lakorn. maybe Tanya again. shes also a close bud of Annes

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sam 's version have sweet/cute scene he wasn't all meaine but brook's verison there was no sweet scene he was just a meanie hahha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like when the p'ek is a meanie yet has a softer side to him. that way we could more sweet scenes and not just him yelling at the n'ek.

well, there better be many :slapandkissse3: too lol