[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It came across my attention, so I went back to check. You're pages are lame! LMAO! Just kidding...we're all lame. We said it's getting bored, but we keep doing it. I LOVE SB :dude:
Yeah! Kristy your pages are LAME...LOL..i dun even know mines either..they're probably just as lame...ehehhe :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh! i was watching it like 20 min. ago...live from thailand...LOL since Kristy gave out the link 2 siamtv.com again...i tried it and BAM! seesan was on w/ Ken & Ann...wasn't i luckie...they had a lot of good clips...there's one where P'Ken picked up P'Ann and juz dropped her in the water...ehehe...and i tink he had to save her...hope they did CPR..ehehe

for Tinah..yeah he was dragging her and she was screamming...then bam they juz disappear from the screen...u see Ken on the floor LOL...and i heard someone said "Jieb!" sounded like P'Ken...
hahah. i so cant wait until anonymous uploads it. he threw her in the water?..you mean when they were at the beach or something

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh! i was watching it like 20 min. ago...live from thailand...LOL since Kristy gave out the link 2 siamtv.com again...i tried it and BAM! seesan was on w/ Ken & Ann...wasn't i luckie...they had a lot of good clips...there's one where P'Ken picked up P'Ann and juz dropped her in the water...ehehe...and i tink he had to save her...hope they did CPR..ehehe

for Tinah..yeah he was dragging her and she was screamming...then bam they juz disappear from the screen...u see Ken on the floor LOL...and i heard someone said "Jieb!" sounded like P'Ken...
hahah. i so cant wait until anonymous uploads it. he threw her in the water?..you mean when they were at the beach or something

sorry ceda, she doesnt do sub

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think know what scene you are talking about. it showed on the parpayon mag when ken was carrying anne out from the water.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! Kristy your pages are LAME...LOL..i dun even know mines either..they're probably just as lame...ehehhe :lol:
Yes, you're pages are very lame too. LOL. See, I wasn't like this at the JLR thread cause my internet died. Or else, I would have kick all them "JUNGLE SISTERS" asses...Let's keep this thread going.:loool:

I LOVE SB! :dude:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

sorry ceda, she doesnt do sub
I'm sure someone will get the clip later and sub it. WISHBONE??? Where are you? haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, you're pages are very lame too. LOL. See, I wasn't like this at the JLR thread cause my internet died. Or else, I would have kick all them "JUNGLE SISTERS" asses...Let's keep this thread going.:loool:

how dare u call my pages lame...their all pages..wat makes ur pages so special...evil girl!! we should expell u from this THREAD...who's w/ me! MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :lol:

It's On GIRLFRIENDS!! the Race For Page 200 Page 300 and Page 400...maybe even Page 500 :blink:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
how dare u call my pages lame...their all pages..wat makes ur pages so special...evil girl!! we should expell u from this THREAD...who's w/ me! MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :lol:

It's On GIRLFRIENDS!! the Race For Page 200 Page 300 and Page 400...maybe even Page 500 :blink:

:tease: And 200, 300, 400 & maybe even 500 shall be mine! :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nvm... I'm gloomy now... I came in... I saw the last post for the other page... Wanted to claim the nex.t.. Turns out, Ceda_Lee took it T_T

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
*P'Ken kicks Kashie and runs to Ceda*

:loool:

**and Kicks Ceda even harder...and runs to P'Noi <--okay i tink tat about settles it..LOL

you're so retarded i like how you make Ken kick me and then runs of w/ the peace sigh...like wat the heck..Peace? u juz kicked a sista down!

Muahhahahahahhaha! Who's the sucker now Ceda?! SUCKER :tease: