[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i seriously thought she was gonna slap him back and then kawee kiss her in return

:loool: :loool: oh yeahhh.. go kawee go your thang! kawee's bringing his A game to the table.

oh man, the part where Narin was moving into the little hous in Kawee's masion & they were fight! i was like shoott... that's crazy. i was for sure kawee was gonna pick her up & toss her!
that was so childish of them lol. especially kawee. i didnt think he would physically fight her

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^i seriously thought she was gonna slap him back and then kawee kiss her in return

that was so childish of them lol. especially kawee. i didnt think he would physically fight her
yeah, it would've been better if the slap turned into a slap & kiss.
i'm still surprised by that slap though. that was harsh... even though it wasn't all that hard,
but deng... i felt that! :eek:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Ken SLAPPED Ann...I still can not believe it!!!....but got to say, she made me teary when she cried..telling him that shes in the middle...and it hurts...GOOD JOB Ann!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: :loool: oh yeahhh.. go kawee go your thang! kawee's bringing his A game to the table.

oh man, the part where Narin was moving into the little hous in Kawee's masion & they were fight! i was like shoott... that's crazy. i was for sure kawee was gonna pick her up & toss her!
I thought he was going to do that do, thank goodness, my heart would have stopped.

I hope when he rapes her, he won't be like Oil in Pleng Payu. I swear, I wanted to beat his a##. I was in tears hoping that she will never forgive him. She was too kind hearted. He just didn't rape her, he hella abused her. As much as I love Oil, it was too sad to see him play in that role. But overall the lakorn was good.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ken SLAPPED Ann...I still can not believe it!!!....but got to say, she made me teary when she cried..telling him that shes in the middle...and it hurts...GOOD JOB Ann!!!
Anne sure does do a great job in this lakorn.
that slap got me all choked up & emotional... made me want to cryy..

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah, it would've been better if the slap turned into a slap & kiss.
i'm still surprised by that slap though. that was harsh... even though it wasn't all that hard,
but deng... i felt that! :eek:
It's usually the girl who slaps the guy and he ends up kissing her. LMAO. It would have been funny, if Narin kissed him. LMAO :loool: :loool: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's usually the girl who slaps the guy and he ends up kissing her. LMAO. It would have been funny, if Narin kissed him. LMAO :loool: :loool: :loool:
hahahaha. :loool: :loool: that would be hilarious! i can picture it!

kawee slaps narin...

narin has a surprised look on her face..

she grabs kawee's face & goes in for the kiss!!

kawee backs up & acts all surprise & shy
hahahah

fun

Expired Sarnie

kawee slaps narin...

hahahah
That would be too funny. I think the most shocking part is slapping. LOL> Maybe the rape won't be able to beat how he slapped her, but I am still looking forward to it soon.

I could see Kavee's face if Narin forced a kiss on him instead. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^but of corse he didnt show his weakness. i like how she was being cold to him and wouldnt get in the car eventhough he was forcing her to

they interview ann about letting ken slap her lol. i wanna hear what shes gonna say. her first slap by her co-star and kens first time slapping his n'ek

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

The slap recapped.

He did feel guilty about it. He shyly looked away while she cried.
oh he felt gulity alright. but he has too much pride to apologize [typical guy].

That would be too funny. I think the most shocking part is slapping. LOL> Maybe the rape won't be able to beat how he slapped her, but I am still looking forward to it soon.

oh yeahh. we see the "rawr" scene all the time so it's no surprise but the SLAPPiNG! omg. shocker!

it would've been funny if narin did force a kiss on him. i wanna see a lakorn where the nang'ek does it!
anyone know any lakorn that does that?!

tinah

sarNie Coma

oh there was 2 force kiss that ive seen in the sesan clip. 1 when kawee tied narin in the rain 2, the scene when he try to drag her into the house but she wouldnt go in so he kiss her 2x ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh there was 2 force kiss that ive seen in the sesan clip. 1 when kawee tied narin in the rain 2, the scene when he try to drag her into the house but she wouldnt go in so he kiss her 2x ^_^

2 kisses? way to go kenn! he's stepping up his game! whooo hooo! lol :clap:

i need to get off. i should be getting ready to go! bye sarNiess!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^taking place at the beach too. it should be romantic. the rain scene was hot

i cant seem to stay awway from this thread

edit:see you tonight, ohitsnoyyy

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
^^but of corse he didnt show his weakness. i like how she was being cold to him and wouldnt get in the car eventhough he was forcing her to

they interview ann about letting ken slap her lol. i wanna hear what shes gonna say. her first slap by her co-star and kens first time slapping his n'ek
i want 2 see 2.

oh he felt gulity alright. but he has too much pride to apologize [typical guy].
oh yeahh. we see the "rawr" scene all the time so it's no surprise but the SLAPPiNG! omg. shocker!

it would've been funny if narin did force a kiss on him. i wanna see a lakorn where the nang'ek does it!
anyone know any lakorn that does that?!
omg that would have been off the hook

in the rain how sad. reminds me of rahut rissaya, she tied him in the rain. lmao. now its pra ek turn to torture.

emo

sarNie Hatchling

kawee slaps narin...

hahahah
That would be too funny.

Anyways I just finished the third episode today, I couldn't wait for the sub and this was my first time watching a Thai drama without sub. That is how into I am in this.

fun

Expired Sarnie

She would probably defend Ken, he is not that type of person, he is too na ruk to do that to a girl, and she will kiss his butt if he really do it in reality. and then they both argue. lmao. it would be funny if they argue during the interview. lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
its probabllly cause there both luk kroong ohh wat epi did they kiss in manee yard fah?
they kissed a bunch of times throughout the lakorn..i'll look up the good kiss scenes on youtube and let y'all know haha

usually when N"k get R"

- drown herself
- run away
- cry
- take a long shower
- walk along the street/city/beach
- stay for the after math
- hit him with a baseball bat or throw stuff
- lock herself in a room
umm what else is there to do after you get raped?? go for a drink? clubbing? partying?? hahahaha :lol: you're so observant Sarn ^_^

oh man...i would of gone crazy if that really happened...i so wish that would of happened..it wld of been so cute!!

kawee slaps narin...

hahahah
haha only if lakorns REALLY worked that way -_-

btw...i made the Aof song into a ringtone if anyone wants it
^_^ i'll upload it for you obsessors...( i know i know..i'm one of them too :p )

tinah

sarNie Coma
She would probably defend Ken, he is not that type of person, he is too na ruk to do that to a girl, and she will kiss his butt if he really do it in reality. and then they both argue. lmao. it would be funny if they argue during the interview. lol
i wonder how many takes did it took lol.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
heres forbatchigo_azn

here are two scenes i found of Anne and Willing kissing lol the first one is the good one, the 2nd one is on the BED!! hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMpQqct5Uy4
The kiss scene starts at like 5:00 and keep watching til 5:47 or you cld watch the whole clip haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZwQXfedXOk
the kiss scene starts at like 4:11 and keep watching til like 5:20 lol

you guys are so lucky to have me around in this forum ^_^

enjoy! haha..this lakorn is one of my all time faves

btw...has anne and ken ever kissed lips to lips? :huh:

page 151 owned by me!!! YAY i own 2 Pages!!!