[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' know how exciting i am . usually , i don't get hype up about remake cuz i know the storyline already but for "sawan Biang" just happen to be my #1 favorite lakorn. I did say if they ever remkae " sawan biang" or "nunf fah kub satan" i'll change the fourm layout to show my twisted obsession LOL ... *run off to tell my artist mod >>>muddie*

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. I never seen Nang Fah Gup Satan, so it would be great if they remade it. its been so long already. i actually didnt think they would have another remake of this. well, cant wait to see the new layout, sarn :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
OMG... im so excited.... i cant wait to see it, ken already looks like an ass in this lakorn.....when we will they be done filiming? im thinking that this lakorn might go up against sai yai sawaad w/ kob and stephan dont you think

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I too like dhe way Ken dresses in here.. so HOTT :lol: :drool:
oyy im so excited for dhis lakorn..
Ann & Ken :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG... im so excited.... i cant wait to see it, ken already looks like an ass in this lakorn.....when we will they be done filiming? im thinking that this lakorn might go up against sai yai sawaad w/ kob and stephan dont you think
hmm. maybe not cuz they just barely started filming this

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, wow!!!! I can't wait to see this! Ken looks cool.lol. :lmao: :drool: :spin: I'm so exctired!!! Thanks for sharing, tinah!!!

Rakniran

woohoo-
nampeung is in this lakorn.
I finally get to see her in a lakorn again even though is not a n'ek roll.
Im so excited to see this lakorn.
Got to putit on my top list at thaionair once they post it.

yuck,dont really lke the man that they are pairing her up with.
P'ek dad.

I can't wait.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in the old version w/sam and monrodee..she was really hard head and it got annoying sometimes, i wonder if ann character will be the same

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Geez, I was semi-excited bout this lakorn, but now I'm like REALLY EXCITED for it!!!! I can't wait to see Ken in this kind of role. He is going to be such a hottie, not that he's not enough. :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That still doesn't answer my question.lol... I'm super exctied now because of the pictures :wub: ...