[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
it seem as though leela has some jealousy in her when she sees ken around ann...but whatever it is..she needs to realize that she's married to the dad..gosh i can't believe that ken slap ann in the car...that was just crazy...but anywho...im so loving this lakorn and loving ken's badass ways...........hehe....big turn on=]

emo

sarNie Hatchling
No, thats totally against moral values. Sharing wives?? Yuck. I don't think Kawee will even follow it cause he HATES LEELa with the passion.
Yeah I know that is against moral values, but the sharing wives part. I have two Hmong friends, they told me that if the older brother dies, the younger brother marries her. I was like what. That is totally wierd.

In that one American movie with Julia Roberts where she had a crush on her sister husband and they ended up together. That grosses me out.

skies

sarNie Adult
since the only way for kawee to get the inheritance from his father is by marrying leela...then shouldn't it also be a test for kawee, to see if he has really changed (which we know he will) and really love narin...because i think that when thats the problem, then narin can finally see how much kawee loves her, to choose her over the inheritance maybe??? haha...just my thought...

tinah

sarNie Coma
New news clip for Sawan Biang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JduxKANuLUk

ANN is talking about the beach kidnap scene.
She's telling the audience that you shouldn't miss this episode because the events that happen will determine the course of n'ek and p'ek's upcoming actions. Also, there is gonna be a lot of intimate scenes between ANN and KEN , like you've never seen before.

So she is kinda suggestion that the r-scene is upcoming this week.
Finally it's gonna be over with.
ahhh those scenes are HOT :drool: he pushing, pulling, tieing her everywhere haha. yep, we should be expecting a "R" scene for sure!..from the the magazine pix, narin/kawee is probaly gonna come in good term while at the beach. why wouldnt they right cuz they're a romantic place like that

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
arrrrg! omg next episode LEELA is a totalllllllllll biiiaaaaaa***! shes sooo jealous & then messes up kawee & his dad's relationSHIP! whats her problem mann! and then kawee & narin :r-scene-pop-corn: ! haha, yaaaaaa. I feel sorry for kawee tho =) i think its all his dads fault for him becoming such an ass. rawrrr can't wait til WEDNESDAY! i admire ken's acting sooo much. He will sooo win BEST ACTOR for this lakorn watch! >:]

fun

Expired Sarnie
since the only way for kawee to get the inheritance from his father is by marrying leela...then shouldn't it also be a test for kawee, to see if he has really changed (which we know he will) and really love narin...because i think that when thats the problem, then narin can finally see how much kawee loves her, to choose her over the inheritance maybe??? haha...just my thought...
we are not so sure. i love it when we have all these scenes in mind and bam the lakorn is going to be the other way around. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess at the time there wasn't me and tinah in the thread. i was not in long, so i didn't get to post as much as i would have wanted. i could go on forever talking about each and every scene over and over. lmao...
yep but im back tehehe. i need to go eat real quick

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahhh those scenes are HOT :drool: he pushing, pulling, tieing her everywhere haha. yep, we should be expecting a "R" scene for sure!..from the the magazine pix, narin/kawee is probaly gonna come in good term while at the beach. why wouldnt they right cuz they're a romantic place like that
i bet there was more pushing and pulling involve. omg i cant wait for it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep but im back tehehe. i need to go eat real quick
here we go again. i bet its going to move a little bit faster now cause we in the house! lmao. hurry up and eat. lol, take your time, i don't want you to choke on your food. :lol:

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
alrite! tinah and fun4fun are in the house. i notice awhile back that it was full of you two just spamming, i am not saying it as a bad thing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
here we go again. i bet its going to move a little bit faster now cause we in the house! lmao. hurry up and eat. lol, take your time, i don't want you to choke on your food. :lol:
haha the pages will be flying. ill try to eat slowly but the faster the better so i can get back here hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
alrite! tinah and fun4fun are in the house. i notice awhile back that it was full of you two just spamming, i am not saying it as a bad thing.
I will be leaving soon-->tears dropping<--got to study for my Pre cal exam. So sad, I took it in high school and dropped it. Now that I am in college, math is harder than before. My advice, don't take the year off in high school from math, take it, I know if it is in your senior, I still recommend you to take it or else you would be struggling like me. I was a math wiz... now a big time loser in math.

haha the pages will be flying. ill try to eat slowly but the faster the better so i can get back here hehe
I hope it will fly if we want to catch up with the JRL thread. Who was it that said they wanted to outbeat it. LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg, check this out. how sweet!..shes laying on his arms

credit to komchadluek.com
That is so cute. Hugging. I hope to see some kissing too. :lol:

They both are in white, such a sexy color on them. They make all colors sexy LMAO