[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will stick around until its time for me to go. I have a feeling my sisters is going to kick me off the computer soon. They are myspace freaks! And I am a SB freak. They don't watch Thai lakorn as much as I do. People who don't watch Thai lakorns are missing out. Forget all those other drama. JK I still watch other drama too.

Go eat!

Those who wants to go on a diet, come get obsess with SB and trust me you will lose some weight. LOL one of my friend is on a diet, she doesn't need to she just obsess with her body and she says its working on her. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha one more thing more i go eat.

Caps from the clip. you could see ken's boxer :drool: what a nice view lmao

credit to joe @ tv3

fun

Expired Sarnie
:wub: they look like a real couple ! how sweet
like i mentioned earlier, i dont think it was this thread but anyways, it would be nice to have a love affair. sorry to noi, but why do you have to be in the way. lol. jk. i see ken and ann as a couple more. but enough of me dreaming of them to be together as a couple in reality, congrad to ken with his new family. cant wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. i wonder if the child is going to worth millions. you know in the states, paparazzi will do anything to get the first shot of a famous couple who just gave birth. lmao.

credit to joe @ tv3
Love the pictures. LOL that was too good of a view. :ph34r: that was hot. :drool:

when you come back and dont see me... keep the thread going. lol.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I will stick around until its time for me to go. I have a feeling my sisters is going to kick me off the computer soon. They are myspace freaks! And I am a SB freak. They don't watch Thai lakorn as much as I do. People who don't watch Thai lakorns are missing out. Forget all those other drama. JK I still watch other drama too.

Go eat!

Those who wants to go on a diet, come get obsess with SB and trust me you will lose some weight. LOL one of my friend is on a diet, she doesn't need to she just obsess with her body and she says its working on her. LMAO
missing out a lot in a good drama. its not well known as in kdrama and others but they missing out.

lmao a diet, they will starve if they watch SB. but yeah SB will full them up. :lol:

credit to joe @ tv3
those are some hot pics of ken and ann...

like i mentioned earlier, i dont think it was this thread but anyways, it would be nice to have a love affair. sorry to noi, but why do you have to be in the way. lol. jk. i see ken and ann as a couple more. but enough of me dreaming of them to be together as a couple in reality, congrad to ken with his new family. cant wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. i wonder if the child is going to worth millions. you know in the states, paparazzi will do anything to get the first shot of a famous couple who just gave birth. lmao.
Love the pictures. LOL that was too good of a view. :ph34r: that was hot. :drool:

when you come back and dont see me... keep the thread going. lol.
you are so bad. breaking ken and noi, :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lakorns I know you want Ken and Ann to be together too. You are the bad one for not admitting it. :loool: anyways I am happy for Ken and his new role in reality, a father. I hope he is as good as Chen in Oum Ruk.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey hey hey ladies i'm back! i should be reading my book & writting my essay but i just couldn't stay away! ^_^

i was wondering wat is SAWAN BIENG eng title...
or wat does SAWAN BIENG MEAN..
THANKS ALOT.
i read it somewhere that Sawan bieng means something like "diversion paradise" i could be wrong. my understanding of thai isn't all that good.

omg, check this out. how sweet!..shes laying on his arms

credit to komchadluek.com
ahhh.... juicyyy!! i wish it were me in ken's arm... :drool:

the after math ^_^ narin couldnt resist him. gosh, if only i have a man like ken
i know he's soooo hottt! i wouldn't be able to resis too. hehe

credit to joe @ tv3
thanks for the pictures! i can't wait for this weeks episode!

if only ken wasn't wearing jeans! lmao... :loool: :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, im back from eating tehehe

i bet we're gonna see alot of peeps waking up to see weds epi. count me in.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey, im back from eating tehehe

i bet we're gonna see alot of peeps waking up to see weds epi. count me in.
if only i could... i need my sleep for my classes.. & i gotta paper to write <_<
this is the only lakorn that i'm watching right now though. lol.
i dropped the other lakorns to watch this! :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
if only i could... i need my sleep for my classes.. & i gotta paper to write <_<
this is the only lakorn that i'm watching right now though. lol.
i dropped the other lakorns to watch this! :eek:
i do too but cant resist. why does it have to air this month cuz im loosing my concentration for the finals