[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

superstar

sarNie Egg
I don't usually post....I'm more of a browse and read kind of person but I wanted to show my support for Sawan Bieng...
Love Kane!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohh...ehehe...i wished he was 20...i'm only 17 LOL...
awee.. you're 17??? you're such a baby... you can be my baby hunnn :lol: :kiss:

P'NOI is a lucky old-fart! (a very beautiful one) I'm jealous...-_-
lol. noi's an old fart... but she's very beautiful! i envy her... :blink:

haha. narin feels more safe around him. his chest could be like her pillow
i wanna be his pillow so he can sleep on me every day! lmao.... :lol:

Where the heck is everyone??
right herrrrrrre... i'm not even suppose to be on... ahhh i gotta go because i get in trouble. lol. i'll chit chat with you ladies later on, if not tomorrow! bye my SB ladies/mamas/chickas or whatever y'all wanna be called :wub: :kiss: <--- for you all :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lol... that is good... not as embarrassing as my mom, i was waiting in the car for her and she went into the wrong car... she was pounding the car and there was someone in the car too... i was totally like she is not my mommy... i yelled at her that the car is over here and she was like she had deja vu when she got in the car... i think my mom scared that poor person... lmao...

:loool: You should introduce your mom. I did the EXACT same thing. Except, I think mine was worst. I actually went in, sat in this black girls car, staring at her thinking..."c'mon, let's go, what are you waiting for?"...then like 1 minute later it finally clicked. Oh sh*t! This ain't my cousin's car! Like, OMFG! What the hell is my problem??? And this black lady is most definitely not my cousin!!! Like...HELLO! She's black???...I got out of her car, trembling, cause I was just too embarrassed.

Has this happened to anyone??? Or am I just weird like this? Ok...2 yrs ago during springbreak, I had packed all my stuff, carried it out to my car...then tried to open the trunk with my keys and it wouldn't open. So I thought it was broken. Then I went to open the driver side door and it wouldn't open. I was all stressing out...like, what the heck? Was wrong with my car? Did someone just all of a sudden change the lock? So then this cute white guy walks by and tries to help me? After a while, he asked, "are you sure this is your car?" Then it clicked!! I looked inside and what do you know??? SH*T! This is not even my car! Man, I was embarrassed. I just wanted to drop dead right there. I mean, this car is nothing like my car...not the same model or year...HECK, it wasn't even the same color. My old car was white...this stranger car is tan-ish. I felt so stupid!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg! i love this pa-ak very much....gosh pe-ken just rise my temp up for me...my fever had gone so high. just a couple of hours until i can watch this drama. just a coulpe more hours..yes...yes...yes...

skies

sarNie Adult
oh gosh i'm suppose to be writing my essay right now but geeze i can't! i need to come back to sarnworld every 20 minutes or so...my professor is gonna be like 'what's going on?' and i'll be like 'i got sawan bieng' LMAO...ok, i'm going to write my paper now...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i cant beleive that leela thinks she can make or have the power to make kawee as better man....the way she says it, is all with confidence
if anything it would be narin

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i was thinking the same but didnt want to say it. the short do makes her look more older

thanks lynda

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh!...pe-ken looks hot in green...ha ha ha ha.....love him...i don't care if he is married....all i care is that he still plays as (pa-aks) in dramas.....hehehehe...wow! what a bebe!