[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wtf is wrong with leela, she such a hater... and khun kid what an old fart ...i relly felt it when kawee cried, he didnt expect his dad to slap him or take his wife word over his....that hurt and when khun kid dies leela is to blame she put innocent peeps in this revenge game she hunger for

tinah

sarNie Coma
the 2nd time kawee does it out of jealously. he had to love their chemistry or else he wouldnt go back for the 2nd time haha

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I quote Lynda when I say "Holy bananas!!!"

I just finished episode 4. Talk about intensity. Kavee gets a present for Naree, Leela goes into psycho mode, Kid slaps the crap out of Kavee, Kavee takes Narin to let out his aggression on!!!!

I hate Kavee so bad right now. How could he do that to Narin. The part where Kavee/Ken is looking out the window after the aftermath is in the previews. He looks so sad there. So sad.

Kavee is going to get a lesson in life from Narin for sure now. It is going to break him down to someone that can love and have compassion on others. Kavee will learn the most important lessons from someone like Narin. I can't wait to see Kavee beg for forgiveness in the woman he loves. Narin is going to make him suffer.
LOL...I think we might have to wait a little while before Kawee starts begging. I have a feeling he's gonna court her and she accepts him. They start dating and then BAM! He transform into douche bag Kawee and tells everyone they did it. haha.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Leela is awesome. Awesome at being a biatch! Nampueng is an amazing actress. From sweet to jealousy and rage.

Ann is terrific at crying so is Ken. I've cried with both of them. Just what a captivating cast. Very talented.

So Kavee violated Ann again because he is jealous next time?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Leela is awesome. Awesome at being a biatch! Nampueng is an amazing actress. From sweet to jealousy and rage.

Ann is terrific at crying so is Ken. I've cried with both of them. Just what a captivating cast. Very talented.

the director did a good job at story telling

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL...I think we might have to wait a little while before Kawee starts begging. I have a feeling he's gonna court her and she accepts him. They start dating and then BAM! He transform into douche bag Kawee and tells everyone they did it. haha.
Really? Man, so Kavee is still not going to change, huh? He'll be a douche bag for a while. LOL.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
the 2nd time kawee does it out of jealously. he had to love their chemistry or else he wouldnt go back for the 2nd time haha
Oh yeah...Narin isn't paying any attention to Kavee and that p!$$e$ him off. Kavee needs someone to love......

tinah

sarNie Coma

when you put talented stars together you get a good lakorn. not to mention, good scriptwriter and stylist etc. it came out great

yeh, hes gonna get jealous that narin was wearing some guy's shirt which i think is tom

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
why do we fall in love with person we tend to hate ? So, in love it becomes a habit to be with and have each other's company and when this fails to occur, there is a deep down feeling of discomfort in oneself. Now, if u hate somebody so much that u always keep of thinking about him (like thinking of his pranks and cursing him all the day long), it sooner or later becomes a habit and the person whom u used to hate so much got a permanent living-place in ur mind. U always keep thinking of him/her. Sometimes, if the cause of hatred was a silly one, one ultimately realizes it, and the hatred then disappears but the habit still remains.Thus, the habit without hatred makes u want that person beside u (as u hv become habituated), which actually becomes love. More importantly, true love does not lie in the fact, that one loves the other for only his/her good qualities but in true love one actually begins to like even the faults and the bad qualities of the other.

tinah

sarNie Coma
kawee just needs to learn to keep his cool so leela wont bring him down. go along with her revenge but in a sneaky way like shes doing.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Let us remember that most people who fail to show regard for our feelings are simply ignorant or self-absorbed at the moment. Even tho' their act is evil, they are not necessarily an evil person. Some will feel no remorse for their actions even when called to account. They once again may not be evil, they are just unwilling to deal with the wrong that they have done at that moment. The times when each of us has failed to do good to someone else when given the opportunity is more a symptom of our selfishness than it is a hardened evilness of character.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Someone should make a banner of Ken/Kavee looking out the window as Narin is crying. That was hot. He looked like he was thinking, "WTF, did I do?!" Sad...

ewww...*rubbing hands together* wearing Tom's shirt is going to make Kavee go ballistic for sure.

Lyn~I love your words, na! "douche" and "douche bag" I laugh so hard when I read that from you. I thought I was the only one to use those words when I get mad. LOL.

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I see now the Kavee in the 98 version set the whole "r" up in the hopes of making Narin his. I thought at first he did it only to humiliate/shame Narin and at the same time get back at Leela. Either way that was one intense creepy "r" scene it looked kind realistic and scary -_-

I wonder will they have Ken do something similar to what Brooke did with the whole cat and mouse chase in the 98 version for the second "r" scene in the 2008 version.

i hope they don't do it like that! brooke was such a turnoff to me after that! it was scary and ugly! hahah...ken's wayyyyy cooler than that...i'll be they have him do it all suave and shiet!!! i hope anyway :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
you could see evil in her eyes. i told you the quiet ones are the most scariest. they piss you off more than the bitchy/annoying n'rais

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
why do we fall in love with person we tend to hate ? So, in love it becomes a habit to be with and have each other's company and when this fails to occur, there is a deep down feeling of discomfort in oneself. Now, if u hate somebody so much that u always keep of thinking about him (like thinking of his pranks and cursing him all the day long), it sooner or later becomes a habit and the person whom u used to hate so much got a permanent living-place in ur mind. U always keep thinking of him/her. Sometimes, if the cause of hatred was a silly one, one ultimately realizes it, and the hatred then disappears but the habit still remains.Thus, the habit without hatred makes u want that person beside u (as u hv become habituated), which actually becomes love. More importantly, true love does not lie in the fact, that one loves the other for only his/her good qualities but in true love one actually begins to like even the faults and the bad qualities of the other.

True, true. I completely agree with the last bit there fully. More importantly, true love does not lie in the fact, that one loves the other for only his/her good qualities but in true love one actually begins to like even the faults and the bad qualities of the other. Not that justifies "R", na. Kavee is a douche bag. It is a thin line between love and hate. You could love someone so dearly and hate them in one blink of an eye or the other way around.

Let us remember that most people who fail to show regard for our feelings are simply ignorant or self-absorbed at the moment. Even tho' their act is evil, they are not necessarily an evil person. Some will feel no remorse for their actions even when called to account. They once again may not be evil, they are just unwilling to deal with the wrong that they have done at that moment. The times when each of us has failed to do good to someone else when given the opportunity is more a symptom of our selfishness than it is a hardened evilness of character.
Pride. I have a hard time saying I'm sorry, that doesn't make me evil? You take someone like Kavee who is deprived of any closeness or warmth and you've got this war going on. LOL. He is self-centered, prideful, conceited, etc,...the list goes on and on, na.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
im a little annoyed with cavee. I get the complexity of his character; he's misunderstood, was neglected, secretly crushing on narin...but if you think about it he's a grown ass man, get over it. I look at the preview for tomorrow's episode and narins been raped, thrown in the ocean, tied to a pool in the effin rain...i've been watching thai lakorn since i was five and it sucks that one can reframe and find entertainment in all of it, it is just a soap opera. Likewise we wouldn't have anything to watch now would we... I don't know if I could ever forgive anyone who tortured me for no reason. I'm just way sad for narin right now, a pawn in cavees and her sis's war. TEAM NARIN...for now. Side note, Ken needs new pants, cameltoes look good on no one.