[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
he raped her cuz she was wearing some dude's shirt :lol: no wonder it look big on her

why they have to show us so soon!..now im even more impatient

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol it funnie dat they show behind scene of "R" scene in both of her up coming lakorn !!!!! just cuz she wear a man shirt ? dat was quite differ from the old version cuz the older verison he plan it out hahha drug the servant , turn off the water and shut off the light in the house and waited till she come out the bathroom LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, why they had to show both of the "r" scenes from her lakorns. now im not surprise lol

sounds like brook is a serial killer or rapist lol. what pra'ek does that though?..usually rape scene happens out of nowhere when pra'ek is drunk and angry at n'ek.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah he was lol . Ann & Ken version is quick wasn't much fighting and chasing around hahahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not surprise though cuz they probaly dont want it to be too intense and the scene might get cut out or something. this might not be the whole scene or else they totally spoiled it for us lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
brook&kob 'r' scene prolly the most intense ever cuz he did slap her and drag her into his room . I bet they tone it down due to the new lakorn rating hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! goodness...look @ p'ken juz going for her shirt...eek! tat's scarie..

but argh! i wished they would have had him planed it out like the old version like Sarn mention...goodnes..i would love to see Ken do tat one..sit there and wait...

tinah

sarNie Coma
but we actually dont know if ken planned it or not cuz they just showed the scene in the room.

wasnt they suppose to cut out the rape and other violence scene. maybe it could still be around but the producer just cant make it too intense.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah the fun part is the thought dat he plan it ! Yeah , Ken prolly plan it cuz isnt' dat in his house ? Wouldn't the servant heard them ? So he left the room so it mean he went into her room ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep thats his house and its most likly ann's room cuz ken walked out after they *ahem* he didnt even have the guilty look either. wasnt brook sadden after he "r" kob?..he had that look of quilt or am i mistaken

sarN

sarNie Granny
no brook wasn't sad . He was happy and over joy really haha !!!!!! He was smiling his butt off cuz Narin is his cuz he alway wanted her to himself but he doesn't know how to make her love him .

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh nvm then lol. but thats so wrong of them!..n'ek is crying while pra'ek is overy joy by her sadness and lost although i do hate when the pra'ek becomes weak after they rape n'ek. i still want him to be strong and fight for who he love!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! agree w/ u Tinah..don't all most of the pra'ek become all soft and weird afterwards....like Stefan in tat lakorn w/ Kob..eheehe...well he wasn't tat tough in the beginning anywayz..juz crazie...

eheehe..i hope we see P'Ken w/ his shirt off! **drools**

have anyone notice that all three of Ken & Ann's lakorn...they "sleep" together? eheehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
the good part is when he try to make her forgive him for all the thing he done to her . In Sam version it was hilarious after she give birth to their son cuz he would try make them become a family but she was stubborn and wouldn't let him get close to her and he be all sad and stuff and goes to Pat ( his best friend in the laoknr ) and ask for advice .

tinah

sarNie Coma
the n'ek always get stubburn after the rape too and it gets annoying at times. so the n'ek actually gave birth?..aww i wanna see an actual baby. hehe

i just now notice that about anne/ken's lakorn, kashie lol. then comes the baby except for their first lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , she give birth in the lakorn and the P'k name him "Navee" the name was taken out of their
N'k - "Narin"
P'k - "Kavee"
Baby - " Navee"
if it like Sam version you get to see alot parenting from N"k and P'k and there one scene where the p'k went into her room and sleep huging their baby and she came in and the baby was crying and cryin but P'k pretend to be sleepy and the N"k have to breast feed the baby while he was in the room LOL !!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sarn..you make me wanna see tis lakorn soo much now...awww! i hope they keep tat part....

Navee...tat's sooo sweet..so the baby has them both in him..or her..was it a him or a her?..anywayz the Pra'ek's name is Kavee...Like Beam Kavee Tanjararak [d2b]...wow! i'm gonna sure enjoy tis