[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omgosh!! Thanks a bunch, tinah!! That scene was awesome!! I can't wait for it to air!! So juicy anad intense!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np kristy

how cute, the baby's name came from the n'eks first 2 letter of her name and last 3 of p'ek. Narin, Kavee and Navee

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ann and Ken said that they're use to it, but I see some blushes on them!! lol . No need to lie... I can tell. :lol: . They totally know that there was something going on.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sarn, you arent the only one cuz i was watching it a few times myself lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't watch the blanket scene with daoprasook it too chessy i can't do it without hitting the pillow next to me LOL !!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. why didnt i notice that. good one sarn!..was his shirt even unbotton. i need to go re-watch the clip again

maybe he got dress right after they *ahem*

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well we surely know who went back to watch tat clip...eheeheehe

but yeah! maybe he had somewhere to go...so he got dressed...or maybe he's soo skilled he didn't need to take off any off his clothes at all...**grasp** eheheehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. going somwhere right after the rape?..thats alittle too soon and wrong of him. its like he got done accomplishing his plan than heads off somehwere else

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
hey in the sam and brook verison they were fully dress too. soon when is this airing can't wait to see this.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah there were fully dress just dat the n'k was in a bath rode cuz she was about to shower till the water was cut off LOL >>