[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHAHA....YES I DID!!! I CAUGHT THE SB VIRUS!!!<3333333333333

MAN! THAT SUX!! HAHAHHA AND FUNNIE HOW UR LAGGING..HAHAHAHA. :loool:

BUT ITS OKAIS!!!

I NEED TO WATCH THE SUBBED ENDING OF EPISODE 5 SO I CAN KNOW WHAT KAWEE SAID TO NARIN!!!

BUT WISHBONIKO..ITS TAKING HIM A LONG TIME TO DO IT..I KNOW ITS LONG TO UPLOAD AND SUBBED IT BUT IM NOT A PATEINT PERSON!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...=)
:lmao: :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :loool: :dude:
oh i'm such a procrastinator. haha. it's not even funny! i skipped last wednesday to watch SB Live but i couldn't get myself to wake up in time. lol. it's that bad...

lol, how can they hate KEN! he's one hottie! just can't get enough of watching them!!

man i just hope to get to see Narin do something to Kawee that will hurt him! but i suppose i'll get to watch him falling madly for her anyways so that will be his punishment! *heheeh* damn, but i don't like that Leela doesn't even trust Narin and questions her relationship with Kawee at the beginning.

i can't get enough of the themesongs! the male song especially, i love it!
Narin told kawee that she hates him & i think that hit Kawee pretty hard. he's use to getting everything his way & Narin's just whatever with him. he got a taste of his own medicine ^_^

choo

sarNie Adult
haha i just rewatched bits of sb again..*sighs. i don't think i'll get tired of it anytime soon..:) and did some more siggies..:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i just rewatched bits of sb again..*sighs. i don't think i'll get tired of it anytime soon..:) and did some more siggies..:)
awee... i love your siggy, choo! i just can't get enough of the kissing scene! :wub:

I tried making a MV last nite for SB but damn movie maker was acting up & i got frustrated & gave up. *sigh* ..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA..SORRIE!!
I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY..
ITS OKAIS!!!
TAHTS COOL!!
I MEAN WHO WOULD WANT TO MISS THE MOVIE!!HAHAHAH
AWWW COME ON!!
I WANNA SEE THE MV!!
I WANNA SEE WHAT U GOT SO FAR!!
ITS COOL WATCHING FAN MADE MVS!!!
ITS OKAIS..YEAH IT HARD TO MAKE ONE AND LONG..

YEAH I LIKE THE SONG TOO!!!
AOF SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!
AND THE GIRL!!=)
WOW!! PAGES 257 ALREADY..WERE CLOSE TO PAGE 30..JUST 43 MORE PAGES!!!
MAYBE WERE GONNA REACH PAGE 400 BEFORE WEDNESDAY!!
HAHAH..LOL..=)
:clap: :tease: :dude: :yahoo: :loool:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WELL NAI NAI EVERYONE!!
ITS LATE NOW..IMMA GO TO SLEEP AND TAKE A BATH...PLUS DO MY LAUNDRY...
SCHOOL TMR....
HAVE FUN WATCHING SAWAN BIANG AGAIN!!!
HAHAHA...=)
BAI BAI<33333333333
:lol: B)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHA..SORRIE!!
I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY..
ITS OKAIS!!!
TAHTS COOL!!
I MEAN WHO WOULD WANT TO MISS THE MOVIE!!HAHAHAH
AWWW COME ON!!
I WANNA SEE THE MV!!
I WANNA SEE WHAT U GOT SO FAR!!
ITS COOL WATCHING FAN MADE MVS!!!
ITS OKAIS..YEAH IT HARD TO MAKE ONE AND LONG..

YEAH I LIKE THE SONG TOO!!!
AOF SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!
AND THE GIRL!!=)
WOW!! PAGES 257 ALREADY..WERE CLOSE TO PAGE 30..JUST 43 MORE PAGES!!!
MAYBE WERE GONNA REACH PAGE 400 BEFORE WEDNESDAY!!
HAHAH..LOL..=)
:clap: :tease: :dude: :yahoo: :loool:

WELL NAI NAI EVERYONE!!
ITS LATE NOW..IMMA GO TO SLEEP AND TAKE A BATH...PLUS DO MY LAUNDRY...
SCHOOL TMR....
HAVE FUN WATCHING SAWAN BIANG AGAIN!!!
HAHAHA...=)
BAI BAI<33333333333
:lol: B)
lol. i'm just obsessed with this lakorn. i've never been this obsess with a lakorn before. haha.

i will get to the MV soon. Just got soo much on my plate right now. i shouldn't even be making one specially when i got all papers to write & all. but i can't help i loveeee SB!

but i will get to the MV soon, maybe by this weekend i'll have one up. ^_^

alright then goodnite. *waves* ^_^

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. i'm just obsessed with this lakorn. i've never been this obsess with a lakorn before. haha.

i will get to the MV soon. Just got soo much on my plate right now. i shouldn't even be making one specially when i got all papers to write & all. but i can't help i loveeee SB!

but i will get to the MV soon, maybe by this weekend i'll have one up. ^_^
alright then goodnite. *waves* ^_^
ahhhh do it, i wanna see it!hhe i wanna do one too..kkk, let's see if i'll do one tonight or tom..haha yeah i have to read and studyyy..:( but sb's all i'm doing..hahaha

---thanks noy! *hehe can i call you that?* im chong. :)

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
wow...yeah this drama is super awesome but i would like to know what's the rating on this drama...i mean is it meeting their expectations?...it's not like i'm hating on it but i' just curious to know the ratings bc i want to go rant to my sis....thanks...

choo

sarNie Adult
wow...yeah this drama is super awesome but i would like to know what's the rating on this drama...i mean is it meeting their expectations?...it's not like i'm hating on it but i' just curious to know the ratings bc i want to go rant to my sis....thanks...
ahha yeah, i wanna see the ratings too!;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:angry: I totally jinx myself. My computer has been dead for 3 days now. I am so lost without it. I'm using my cousin's laptop right now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh do it, i wanna see it!hhe i wanna do one too..kkk, let's see if i'll do one tonight or tom..haha yeah i have to read and studyyy..:( but sb's all i'm doing..hahaha

---thanks noy! *hehe can i call you that?* im chong. :)
lol of course you can me Noy hunn ^_^
i really wish i could make the MV tonite but i can't. :( i gotta test on tues, a research paper to do, a project to do & a paper that is due on thursday which i haven't even started... haha. i'm sooooo behind... :wacko:

i'm not sure of the rating but this lakorn has surpass my expectations! i LOVE SB! :dude:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My computer's dead so I've been listening to Aof's song over and over. My bf's humming to the tune too...and he doesn't even understand it. LOL

LOL...just got back and PAGE OWNED! MUAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE SB! :dude:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What's gonna happen this week without a computer? I'm going to miss epi 6!!! That cannot happen!

ahhh! you're without a computer?! omg.. episode 6 should be getting intenese..

1. leela will catch kawee tryna kiss narin
2. kawee will attempt to tell people about what has been going on with him & narin
3. kawee will "rawr" narin again & the dad's gonna see... :lol: :lol:

so better get it fixed!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ahhh! you're without a computer?! omg.. episode 6 should be getting intenese..

1. leela will catch kawee tryna kiss narin
2. kawee will attempt to tell people about what has been going on with him & narin
3. kawee will "rawr" narin again & the dad's gonna see... :lol: :lol:

so better get it fixed!!!
Last time, it took me a freaking month to get it fixed! Dang it! I'm throwing this piece of sh*t away. Can someone please lend me a bat so I can smash the crap out of this stupid computer!!! AHHHH!! I'm going shopping tomorrow! You guys have no idea how it feels without a working computer. Especially when it's getting this intense in here!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Last time, it took me a freaking month to get it fixed! Dang it! I'm throwing this piece of sh*t away. Can someone please lend me a bat so I can smash the crap out of this stupid computer!!! AHHHH!! I'm going shopping tomorrow! You guys have no idea how it feels without a working computer. Especially when it's getting this intense in here!
i understand how you feel. i freak out whenever my internet starts tripping!!! :lol: you gottta find a way to watch this week's episode! it's gonnna be sooo goood! i can feel it!