[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
i'm starting to get jealous of Noi....very jealous!!!

she has that man all to herself!!!! FOREVER!!!! until they get divorce and he comes and marry me.....^_^
girl, i've been jealous ever since they were together!!lol..hahaha yeah Noi is sooo freakn lucky...*sighss...*

Noy, omg i just realized the same pronouciation for P'noi too?ehhe.kkk
--yes, i'll be glad to make you one.which HOT scene did you want?ahahha

choo

sarNie Adult
i'm an impatient person & a perfectionist. if it doesn't look right i give up. <_< hahaa. so i don't make that much siggies. :lol:

awe can you make me a anime of narin & kawee? i can't get enough of it! :wub:
haha yeah pshopping can really stress me out too when things don't go the way i want it..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
girl, i've been jealous ever since they were together!!lol..hahaha yeah Noi is sooo freakn lucky...*sighss...*

Noy, omg i just realized the same pronouciation for P'noi too?ehhe.kkk
--yes, i'll be glad to make you one.which HOT scene did you want?ahahha
haha. i'm Ken's other lucky lady :loool: :loool: jk. i wishhh...

uhm, i love the scene where narin was pretending to be asleep & kawee was gonna go in to kiss her but he stopped himself. i love that scene! if only he did go in for the kiss!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha yeah pshopping can really stress me out too when things don't go the way i want it..lol
tell me bout it.. i've had photoshop for like 4 years & i still don't know how to use it! so i try to do little projects so i wont stress myself out haha.

choo

sarNie Adult
haha. i'm Ken's other lucky lady :loool: :loool: jk. i wishhh...

uhm, i love the scene where narin was pretending to be asleep & kawee was gonna go in to kiss her but he stopped himself. i love that scene! if only he did go in for the kiss!
ahh yeah i was gonna do that scene too!lol but i ran into doing the cocky scene..lOL
i'll have it around 2morrow? did you just want it in box screen like the ones i have now or?:)
-yeah pshopping takes alot of patience/practice don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.:) i'm still trying too.haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh yeah i was gonna do that scene too!lol but i ran into doing the cocky scene..lOL
i'll have it around 2morrow? did you just want it in box screen like the ones i have now or?:)
-yeah pshopping takes alot of patience/practice don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.:) i'm still trying too.haha
lol. it doesn't matter if it's in the box or not. it's up to you. surprise me! hehe. :D :) . & thanks a million hunn! you're awesome :kiss: <-- for you

cocky kawee scenes are hott... you should do one of him shirtless.. :drool: :drool:

like the part where he was trying to get narin in the shower & he was looking at her all perverted... lmao. i like that part. i like kawee's perverted ways & mind. :loool:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Can't wait til Ken is all nice, i wanna see Anne's sister get pissed off and show her real colours to eveyrone ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
I read the brief summaries and the caps lynda's blog. It is too overwhelming what Kawee did to Narin...I can't bear to watch it!! he's got a lot of begging and apologies to do!!

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
could anyone please explain to me what ken said to ann after the resturant in ep5, it looked like what ever he said broke her spirit, thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Girlies I'm Back!!

LOL..goodness i have like 30+ pages to read..good job girls..miss u girlies soo muchies...i'll come yap 2morro cuz rite now it's ike 3 in the morning..i'm still up reading sexxie comments and finishing my HW..ehhee :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Cuddling to keep her warm.
shouldnt there be people walking around cuz its not like they're on an island
LOL :lol: the pictures and the comment just generated an idea...LOL

juz realiz tat the bed's window/ wall watever it's called is glass...see through...he "R" her tat many times...wow! if i were to walk by during one of tose "R"s....**faint** :eek: :ph34r:​

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. thanks hunnn. you should DEFiNiTELY spam with us here! it's so much funn. hehe. we let our imagination run wild.... lol. just ask Kashie. haha. awee.. she's not here...

kashie hunnie, i miss you! hope you are having fun on your trip! ^_^

kashie is missing out on the fun. i bet shes thinking about us lol

i knowwwww.. she is! she's gonna be mad cuz she's gonna have to read like 30 pages! lmao. she's gonna be surprise when she sees the 2 Rawr scenes in epi 5.

she probably went to internet cafe and watched it already...if i were here, i will do that....can not wait!!...lol...heheheh....

good luck on that lol. actually 40 pages or maybe even 50.
u girls talking about me...ehehe...how sweet...

geez..i was totallie tinking about SB the whole freaking time...and on friday my stupid friend had 2 call me just to tell me how great episode five was..damn her!

goodness i've been reading for 1hr. plus now..still have 20+ pages 2 go
nah! we were alwaise on the run no internet..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Page 260 owned by Noy =]
u girls talking about me...ehehe...how sweet...

geez..i was totallie tinking about SB the whole freaking time...and on friday my stupid friend had 2 call me just to tell me how great episode five was..damn her!

goodness i've been reading for 1hr. plus now..still have 20+ pages 2 go
nah! we were alwaise on the run no internet..

aweee. welcome backk kashie! :kiss: of course we missed you! [you & your perverted mind :loool: ] i hope you have funn reading all those pages! [it's mostly us just spamming haha] :) how was your trip?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today is Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday, usually I wished for the weekend and I really didn’t care about the week days. Now everything has changed since SB aired. Now I am always looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday, I wish the weekend would end soon, but it felt like forever. See what it has gotten me going crazy. Anybody feels the same way?

choo

sarNie Adult
Today is Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday, usually I wished for the weekend and I really didn’t care about the week days. Now everything has changed since SB aired. Now I am always looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday, I wish the weekend would end soon, but it felt like forever. See what it has gotten me going crazy. Anybody feels the same way?
hahah yes, def. feel the same way!

thanks KristyS!;) lol

-Noy, LOL yes, I won't forget thos scenes eithere..LOL.:)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh...im just waiting for the next part....its just getting so damn exciting..hehe ooooohh && one thing that i notice about the place where he raped her...its the same beach house from Oum Ruk..the part where ken && that other fool slept outside..dont know if anyone mention or notice it...but yeah...this thread is just updating every other second...my gosh..i can't keep up..hehe