[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh deng you kristy! got another one!

I KNOW!!...but i think he just did that because he doesnt know how to go about tlking to her and show that he likes her ^_^
i agree!..i swear he looks so good in this lakorn

yeshhh... kawee is out of his A game. since he's falling for her & all, he just don't know how to approach her. poor kawee... :(

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
i jux got out of class! and i didn't get to put my two-cents in on epi 7 :(

one word: DAMM!!!!!!!

okies...i :wub: it when kawee hugs narin from the back! so cute! he was like a lil kid.
and the other thing is the death of kawee's father. damm. i was expecting it DEMO i wanna know what's gunna happen to dat psycho !tch leela and where does kawee and narin stand? are they gunna get forced to get married? or not? and will we see a baby b4 dey decide to end the lakorn or will we jux see prego ann til the end? dammmit! i want more!!!!! lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
man theres 25 ppl in here right now...freakin crazy..we'll deffinly hit the 300 mark tonight...gee i wonder who's gonna own it!! haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, yes!! 2 in a row ^_^ ... Narin, why don't you hate your sister?... the way Kawee said, "You shouldn't let her do that you. The more you let her, the more she'll keep on doing." I wanted to slap him right there... What do you think you're doing tp her, Kawee? The same thing!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sort of, but Narin got more of Kawee then Leela ever will lmao. :r-scene-pop-corn: x 100000
oh yeahhh... she saw EVERYTHANG & felt EVERYTHANG... :loool: leela just a lil sample... while narin got the whole thangggg.... daymnnnnnn narinn! you go girrrrr.... :loool:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, yes!! 2 in a row ^_^ ... Narin, why don't you hate your sister?... the way Kawee said, "You shouldn't let her do that you. The more you let her, the more she'll keep on doing." I wanted to slap him right there... What do you think you're doing tp her, Kawee? The same thing!
lol, he sees himself as an exception, that's why! XD he is 'allowed' to do anything to her...but we all know that hottie Kawee is a lil messed up. <3

i really liked how he hug her to sleep when she had fever though. just a eensy bit of tenderness there before the sun rose and he went back to being a $^#^$*^%

and OMG, the underwater kissing was *faint* .... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg chongggg! i love your quote! "anytime, anywhere, Kawee doesn't care: as long as it's Narin" :lol: that's so true... hehe. ^_^

choo

sarNie Adult
omg chongggg! i love your quote! "anytime, anywhere, Kawee doesn't care: as long as it's Narin" :lol: that's so true... hehe. ^_^
haha!!! i see you had a change in your siggie quotes too!!!:) i wanna hear that song!? by MC.:)

edit: ahh it's a new one huh?:) aww it sounds really good..:)it goes with our babe Kawee and Narin.:)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He totally :kiss: her when he was hugging her from behind! I love the part where he was going to touch her stomach but the brother interrupted! They are totally falling in love! She thinks about him he thinks about her! The part where they were have a tug a war with her, you can clearly see he didn't want to hurt her, he just said no over and over to Leela when he pulled Narin! It was so sad when he cried! I hate Leela! She was they cause of Kids death not Kawee!

I just want to slap Leela!

When Narin thought about Kawee and smile that was touching! She doesn't hate Kawee at all!

The preveiw for next week is so interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! Kawee goes after Narin! She finds out she is with child!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going crazy waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
I'm on here everyday but I never leave a post so here's my first one ever. This might be a stupid question, but do you guys think Narin heard everything her sister confessed to Kawee? Or do you think she only caught the end when Kawee said it was all a game? I would love to read some of your inputs. Ciao!!

choo

sarNie Adult
I'm on here everyday but I never leave a post so here's my first one ever. This might be a stupid question, but do you guys think Narin heard everything her sister confessed to Kawee? Or do you think she only caught the end when Kawee said it was all a game? I would love to read some of your inputs. Ciao!!
hmm..haha i would like to think that she only heard the end part?haha but that makes up for it already too..?haa

thanks noy!!!>>lol luck is on your side or something! you keep on topping the pages!

iluvjin, i love the hugging part too! *still melting from it*

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hmm..haha i would like to think that she only heard the end part?haha but that makes up for it already too..?haa

thanks noy!!!>>lol luck is on your side or something! you keep on topping the pages!

iluvjin, i love the hugging part too! *still melting from it*

more like she sits here and counts posts...HHAHAH JK <3 Ya Noy! ahah you keep this thread alive :p