[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for the summary, Lyn!!!

It's so funny that n'ek usually says that it isn't the p'eks kid. Kawee is stupid to believe anything else.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol, hey when I saw it I was speechless too.

I LOVE the ppl on Jiang Mu Island , im having the 2nd sister 's fever ( the fat one ) HAHHAHH ....ok ok ..admin setting bad example HAHAH ... back to SB!!!!!!!! I heard the baby going be a BOY ...wrap in pink blanket , in the old version the baby was in a pink blanket but it was a BOY & 98's version was in a BLUE blanket ^_^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I LOVE the ppl on Jiang Mu Island , im having the 2nd sister 's fever ( the fat one ) HAHHAHH ....ok ok ..admin setting bad example HAHAH ... back to SB!!!!!!!! I heard the baby going be a BOY ...wrap in pink blanket , in the old version the baby was in a pink blanket but it was a BOY & 98's version was in a BLUE blanket ^_^
LOL, the fat sister cracks me up too. What makes the ppl on jiang mu great is that they're kinda slow. The trap at the factory was so lame. And the fat sister thought her husband was dead because he spilled ketchup on his shirt and was unconscious.

Another great thing about Fated to...is that they actually kiss (several times).

okay, back to SB.
SB is just great. lol.

ice-creamgirl04, where have you been? you definitely need to catch up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL, the fat sister cracks me up too. What makes the ppl on jiang mu great is that they're kinda slow. The trap at the factory was so lame. And the fat sister thought her husband was dead because he spilled ketchup on his shirt and was unconscious.

Another great thing about Fated to...is that they actually kiss (several times).

okay, back to SB.
SB is just great. lol.

ice-creamgirl04, where have you been? you definitely need to catch up.

I WISH the story was about the fat sister HAHAHHAHAHAH at first i thought she was fat NOt pregnant HAHHAHA...wat wrong with me ...i only have girl FEVER not guys HAHHA ...back to sB!!!!!!!>>> i hope the put the breast feed scene in the old version where Kavee pretend to sleep w/ Narin breast feed the baby ....dat scene was fUNNNNNNIE.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Lynda!
I've been on the island...I still am...
I dont think I'll ever get off of it...Umm is too hot.
Every time I try to get out..One of the sisters draws me back in...
lmao oOooOoouuuUUu the tempation of Umm is too strong. :drool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
I WISH the story was about the fat sister HAHAHHAHAHAH at first i thought she was fat NOt pregnant HAHHAHA...wat wrong with me ...i only have girl FEVER not guys HAHHA ...back to sB!!!!!!!>>> i hope the put the breast feed scene in the old version where Kavee pretend to sleep w/ Narin breast feed the baby ....dat scene was fUNNNNNNIE.
awww! that scene sounds soo cute. lols. so are they on good terms by then?? this is towards the end huh? i can't wait til kawee starts softening up. :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
**of subject sorry!

Bellfire!
LMFAO!
DANG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURE MANIPULATION YOU DID!
DO ONE OF ME TOO! LMAO I WATCHED THE VIDS TOO!
:drool:
[/quote

im the one who edit the video, but for the pictures.. my friend edit it...:) dont worry.. i will ask my friend to edit a picture again... what do you want?

btw, this is not the only pictures he edited..... i will try to change my signature once in awhile so you can see it! ^_^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Lynda!
I've been on the island...I still am...
I dont think I'll ever get off of it...Umm is too hot.
Every time I try to get out..One of the sisters draws me back in...
lmao oOooOoouuuUUu the tempation of Umm is too strong. :drool:

Man, I still can't believe it.
I got off the island after 2 weeks and some people are still on it.
The JLR thread is always jumping.
Umm must have some strong mojo to keep you guys hooked.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
im the one who edit the video, but for the pictures.. my friend edit it...:) dont worry.. i will ask my friend to edit a picture again... what do you want?

btw, this is not the only pictures he edited..... i will try to change my signature once in awhile so you can see it! ^_^
[/color][/size][/font]
Wow...Thats really good. I notcied the JLR one in the video. Hahahaah I love that one.
yes do change your banner around when you have time i would love to see everything.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, I still can't believe it.
I got off the island after 2 weeks and some people are still on it.
The JLR thread is always jumping.
Umm must have some strong mojo to keep you guys hooked.

HAHA i swam to shore and paddy back . Right now im at Jiang Mu Island but i'll be at the " n'k escape house " sometime dis week

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just read the *SPOILERS episodes*

i can't wait to see the ep. 6 and 7, of couse i gotta wait the episode to be uploaded fully.... i wanna see Narin's pregnancy symptoms..... :spin:

i wonder what will Kawee gonna do if Narin will move out to the mansion.
:drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow...Thats really good. I notcied the JLR one in the video. Hahahaah I love that one.
yes do change your banner around when you have time i would love to see everything.

yeah..... i was like laughing out loud when my friend showed me that pic, he's so amazing in editing.... yeah, that was a scene from JLR and the other one is from the movie "Mulawin" of Angel. i told my friend that it was one of my favorite pictures..... we already know that its edited but it looks not....:D