[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to slap him myself. Why can't he just spill the bean that he loves her. ER! KAWEE! Be a man and step up to the plate!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wow the pages are flying! I just got back! I read Lyns blog about epi 8 so I'm a little cheered up!

I won my game today girls!!

I'm gonna go and watch and then post some more!!
hehe. congrats on winning the game [what game was it by the way?]

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow the pages are flying! I just got back! I read Lyns blog about epi 8 so I'm a little cheered up!

I won my game today girls!!

I'm gonna go and watch and then post some more!!
What game? Anyways CONGRAT! Hurry and come SPAM!

awee you took my page.. wahhh... :( hhehe. i guess kashie had to leave.
for reals.. you stalk day time? i stalk night times??? :lol:
Why do you get night, trying to get ahead without us. LOL> CATFIGHT not just with me but the others. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I want to slap him myself. Why can't he just spill the bean that he loves her. ER! KAWEE! Be a man and step up to the plate!
i knoww.. he's so hardheaded! <_< kawee is gonna go crazy though because of narin. hehe. she's gonna drive him crazy..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Why do you get night, trying to get ahead without us. LOL> CATFIGHT not just with me but the others. :loool:
lol. i'm a nite person! hehe.

omg, kawee is such a dick. he's like going out with all these girls! i bet he thinks he can get narin out of his head by doing that... omg... kawee... i'mma hurt you...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey I am so out of topic but I just finished Ruk Tur Took Wun epi 7 with subs. ER! Watin is so sweet but Irrisa is pissing me off. LOL Rose the rai is such a whore too. ER!

Back to SB
I am going crazy with Kawee. Er. Narin forgive him already[jk] punish him until he bleed his heart out. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i'm a nite person! hehe.

omg, kawee is such a dick. he's like going out with all these girls! i bet he thinks he can get narin out of his head by doing that... omg... kawee... i'mma hurt you...
He is trying to make her jealoous but it ain't working cause she is making him jealous. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps from ratree. wonder why nampeung wasnt there too

lol louis has a crush on anne..how cute!

credit to eayjang

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey I am so out of topic but I just finished Ruk Tur Took Wun epi 7 with subs. ER! Watin is so sweet but Irrisa is pissing me off. LOL Rose the rai is such a whore too. ER!

Back to SB
I am going crazy with Kawee. Er. Narin forgive him already[jk] punish him until he bleed his heart out. LMAO
awee... i haven't even seent Ruk Ter too wun yet... :( i need to catch up on ken's lakorn.

He is trying to make her jealoous but it ain't working cause she is making him jealous. LOL
i knoww... he think he is winning but he is so not... lol. he needs to beg for narin's forgiveness!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know she does. I used to think she was so skinny but she is fine now compare to Pat. I still love Pat though!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have already seen Ruk Tur Took Wun but I am rewatching it with sub to understand throughly. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
caps from ratree. wonder why nampeung wasnt there too

lol louis has a crush on anne..how cute!

credit to eayjang
awee thanks for sharing! ken looks hotttt...!

Narin is sooo prego...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whaaa hooo 349 owned by Noy =]
yeh she does lol. she isnt flat like many thai actresses out there
yesh! i can't stand people with flat booties... lol. :lol: specially when it comes to girls... [yesh.. i check out girl's booties & guys booties !]

awee... pat is so in love with Tom. hehehe. i love her! she's so kool!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have flat boobs and I am fine with it. I find girls attractive if they have the curve. LOL which I lack. But when it is nothing but flat that is a problem.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I have. She looks better with long hair. It doesn't mean I dislike her if she has short hair.