[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
WHAT...WHAT...WHAT...WHAT... narin is crying.....why it just kawee baby....and the father is very hot and sexy too...hehehehehe...if it was me i wouldn't even cry......okay..i am loging out because if my stay here longer...i will be sent forsure......gosh you guys are making me going crazy because i have not watch it yet and you guy did or are watching it....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WHAT...WHAT...WHAT...WHAT... narin is crying.....why it just kawee baby....and the father is very hot and sexy too...hehehehehe...if it was me i wouldn't even cry......okay..i am loging out because if my stay here longer...i will be sent forsure......gosh you guys are making me going crazy because i have not watch it yet and you guy did or are watching it....
narin was talking to leela & leela told narin she couldn't leave but narin was like i made my decision im leaving & she was crying... so sad... damn leela's a biatch times 10.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
and forsure you know where i will be sent to ......THE MENTAL INSTITUTE.......reason: because i am going crazy over SB. i think it because my fever is too high and i can't control it and so my temp goes up to 110 and it killed some of brain CELL...hehehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
and forsure you know where i will be sent to ......THE MENTAL INSTITUTE.......reason: because i am going crazy over SB. i think it because my fever is too high and i can't control it and so my temp goes up to 110 and it killed some of brain CELL...hehehehe
awe.. don't hurt yourself girrrrr...! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i was laughing so hard when kawee brought Pat over to the masion to eat & pat was like "what..? i have to eat alone with you..." lmao. the look on kawee's face just made me laugh...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. shoott.. i'll be the nang'rai & drug kawee myself & say you raped me! better take care of me. lmao :lol:
:loool: if that does not happen when there is a chance for me to still his sperm and fertile my egg and then go on the Jerry Springer and say he is the baby father. And make a big deal out of it and have him tested to prove it is his child. LMAO!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
347 owned by Noy. muahahah... =]

:loool: if that does not happen when there is a chance for me to still his sperm and fertile my egg and then go on the Jerry Springer and say he is the baby father. And make a big deal out of it and have him tested to prove it is his child. LMAO!
omg. i know right...! lmao.

F`ing Kawee is so full of himself! arrrghhh he is making me mad....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't understand how Kawee could have such a friend like Pat. I would hate him but I fully understand his looks takes over but I would want to be more than friends!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy you have been stealing all the pages. LOL That is unfair I have been trying to get some. LOL Nah it doesn't really matter. I want the 500 mark. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't understand how Kawee could have such a friend like Pat. I would hate him but I fully understand his looks takes over but I would want to be more than friends!
lol. kawee is too hot to be just friends! if i were kawee's friend, i'd take advantage of that! i'd tap that! lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy you have been stealing all the pages. LOL That is unfair I have been trying to get some. LOL Nah it doesn't really matter. I want the 500 mark. LMAO
lol. i've just been spamming! page 500 is marked by Meee too!!! :lol: i've had coffee & a rockstar today so i'm wired! ;)