[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I be tripping. The lakorn title is actually Rachinee Looktung, but the name of the nang aek, the main character, is Poom Puang Duang Jai.

If my assumption is correct, Ken may have had his first lakorn with ch7, because in the opening credit for Rachinee looktung, it reads: Ko Nad Num Teeradej Wongpuangpun." Introducing Teeradej Wongpuanpan.

fun

Expired Sarnie
mintix thanks for the clarifying it... i was like no way i have seen mon ruk luk tun he cannot be in it... okay... i think i have seen it already then... i can't remember much.... lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
will we hit 500 pages before it end
yeshhh we will!!! i'll make it happen ladies! i like to spam & i loveeee SB! :dude:

omg, i'm trying to make another SB mv & i keep messing up!! arrgh...

it's gonna be with kawee, narin & tom. hehe.
then i'mma gonna make one with tom & pat
& i'll probably be having lots moreee... yeshhh!

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeshhh we will!!! i'll make it happen ladies! i like to spam & i loveeee SB! :dude:

omg, i'm trying to make another SB mv & i keep messing up!! arrgh...

it's gonna be with kawee, narin & tom. hehe.
then i'mma gonna make one with tom & pat
& i'll probably be having lots moreee... yeshhh!
looking forward to it...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what..?! ken use to be on channel 7??? no wayy...! good thing he moved cuz he is doing soo much better in channel 3. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
what..?! ken use to be on channel 7??? no wayy...! good thing he moved cuz he is doing soo much better in channel 3. ^_^
yeah i remember too that he was with a different channel but i wasn't sure... my mind is like blank

fun

Expired Sarnie
it will be awesome [i hope. lol]

man i still can't believe SB is almost over! seems like it just started like a week ago..*sigh* now i won't have anything to watch. lol
i know but i have back up lakorns and plus i have other drama to catch up with when SB ends... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes i did... i am so tired right now... been up all night... lets say i didnt log off when i got on at 8pm and now its 3 in the morning.
awee... sleep is always good for me! hehe. i haven't had that much sleep since SB. been so crazy about this lakorn, i'm loosing focus in school! i got a 8 page research paper due on monday & i haven't started... i'm behind. haha.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
awee... sleep is always good for me! hehe. i haven't had that much sleep since SB. been so crazy about this lakorn, i'm loosing focus in school! i got a 8 page research paper due on monday & i haven't started... i'm behind. haha.

Me too! I was only able to study for an hour last night and i have two tests today! I've been waking up tired too! I should be getting ready for school and waking my sister but i'm on here posting! lol! I'm gonna be gone all day so i'll try to spam later!

Wish me good luck at my Badminton game!!

Be back later to help spam!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
gosh! i haven't been keeping up and the thread's gone so far...i can't read it all!!!! but i love everyone's comments!

i can't believe how much ken is crying in this drama...usually, it's so not hot when guys cry, but when ken cries, it looks like he's really hurt! gawd and he's so good at it...when he was sitting there thinking about narin and how the baby's not his...his tear dropped on the right side, and then he thought some more...and then the tear dropped on the LEFT side...damn homey can cry!!!!!

his other good crying scene was when his dad lectured him about narin, and then his dad was saying how kawee's bad b/c of himself being such a bad dad...and then kawee had a tear drop and he never wiped it and then as he kept talking you can see it dangling on his chin!!! awesome!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't been able to really sit down and watch the last 3 episodes or so...esp since I really need the subtitles...but i can't wait to sit down and rewatch the whole lakorn, like, all at once! that's when i get really emotional with the characters! like in oum ruk, I cried sooooo much at the end :( But that's b/c I watched the whole thing like 18 hrs straight and by the end, I was soooo exhausted for chen and his patience and willingness to do whatever it takes to right his wrong!

gawd, everytime i think about that damn picture that he put up in his gallery where it was all fuzzy, but it was the only pic that napat ever let him take with her willingly...i get sooo sad! i want someone to feel like that for me!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i really like narin's mom - i think that she's a cool and composed person...and GO HER! for freaking kawee in his place! jeez, i hope that at some point he comes back and freaking "krap" or however you say it, when he has to beg her for her forgiveness for being such an ass to her daughter!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i like how i'm just talking to myself...but it's 5 am and there's no one to talk to and i have so much to say about SB and ken and ann and kawee and narin....

i went out for drinks, took a nap, and woke up to finish watching ep. 9 (even tho i can't really understand it! i watch it in conjunction with reading lynda's screen cap summaries - THANKS LYNDA!)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
WOOHOO!!! Didn't realize i got us to another page...i'm trying to pay my dues here, being a sarnies newbie...trying to get us to pg. 500!!!!

This is my favorite lakorn!!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Thursdays are the best and the worst, b/c you get to watch SB, but then you have to wait 6 more days to get the next episode!!!

Can't believe it's going to end so soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....i'm going to be sad...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Oh man.. I just watched an R scene.. and my face is like that monkey that Sarn posted in the "you know you watching thai lakorn when.." thread. LOL..