[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
Thursdays are the best and the worst, b/c you get to watch SB, but then you have to wait 6 more days to get the next episode!!!

Can't believe it's going to end so soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....i'm going to be sad...
seriously that is soooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
MORNING EVERYONE! SO THE GAME IT MAKE IT 400 BY NEXT WEEK OKAY???

I CANT POST MUCH AT WORK B/C I HAVE TONS OF WORK TO DO...

LOVE U GUYS COMMENT!

BE BACK LATER... :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Usually, when a nang'aek get's raped and then she cries at the end, I don't cry.. cause it isn't sad, but Ann made me cry when she cried! What a good actress she is.

lady0fdarkness

Damn! Kawee is one horny pa'aek. He R scened her twice!!!!!!! :r-scene-pop-corn:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Nope...I think this Kavee raped Narin four times in this lakorn. Althought, I like the old version much much better eventhough there was only one rape.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
i was watchin the variety show w the cast in it(ratree somsorn???)...ann looked so pretty n i loved her hair! Can someone translate this part? It was Ann slappin Ken near his car and they had to do a re-take....Ken looked so HANSOME at that scene where Anne was laughin n sorta huggin him!!!...what went wrong with that slap??
N also towards the last part, evyone was laughin at Anne cos they showed a scene where her stomach was huge and someone lifted her dress up or sometin??? I m sooo clueless as to wat they were tokin abt but i was laughin along anyways....hehe

lady0fdarkness

I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!! It's so romantic when Kawee thought she was asleep and he covered her with the blanket and was about to kiss her. :blush:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmmmm.........rewatching epi.8 and 9 makes me wonder...........
kawee drinks so much in there.......isn't that bad?
every time i see him.......he's always gulping up some kinda blurred drinks.........
they makes him look so bad....
he's both a rapist and drunk!
but he hot though.....just how ken portrayed his kawee character makes me like those type of character even more -_-

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wait........how many episodes till the end?
i don't want it to end so soon...........

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
since i have no class until 2...........might as well talks to myself some more about Sawan Bieng......... :D

ken and ann.......hook me up with thai lakorn all over again.........
i feel like a teenager all over again.........
ken is so hot...............

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i don't really understand what ann's mom said to ken.......
what exactly did she said......something about narin being a good girl?

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
i don't really understand what ann's mom said to ken.......
what exactly did she said......something about narin being a good girl?

I assume you're referring to the conversation towards the end of epi 9. Here's what she said:

Laawan (Narin's mom):“You don’t have to believe anything. Stop interfering with my daughter. If you’re unsure about a little issue like this, you don’t know my daughter good enough, then you are not good enough to be the father of my grandchild. I taught my child to look at the world with goodness and respect everyone, but I have never taught my child to bow her head to a person who doesn’t have a heart. A man who is full of himself doesn’t have the right to be anyone’s father. If you are still unsure about Narin, then drink alcohol for the rest of your life. I have 3 kids and I have raised them all, why do you think I can’t raise one grandchild? If one day, you meet them, don’t even think that you can enter their lives.“

Many thanx to Lyn for translating and narrating SB for us non-Thai speaking fan: http://lakorns.wordpress.com/2008/04/24/sa...iang-ep-9-caps/

This is the only website I go to for information on SB while I wait for the English subbed SB by Wishboniko. Many many many thanx to Wishboniko and Lyn. :clap: