[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
so out topic but i just started on it started with a kiss sequel... the love scene was hot, when will thai lakorn be like that. a lot of kissing while making love. sweet... lmao

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've watched episode 4 and omg! ken is so different from his other parts!!! he's like a different man, i can't believe he's so good actor but yes, he is. i'm feel sorry for Narin , ann cries a lot in this lakorn...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i've watched episode 4 and omg! ken is so different from his other parts!!! he's like a different man, i can't believe he's so good actor but yes, he is. i'm feel sorry for Narin , ann cries a lot in this lakorn...
she did say this is her first lakorn were she had to constantly cry... she is very good at it...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so out topic but i just started on it started with a kiss sequel... the love scene was hot, when will thai lakorn be like that. a lot of kissing while making love. sweet... lmao
omg, that kissing scene was just JUICY! :drool: i rewatched it sooo many times. haha. my jaws dropped when i saw that scene.. i was like whoaaaaa.... what?!?!?! :lol:

hahahha he took away her woman power!
kawee's trying to unlock her heart but he is going at it the wrong way! poor kaweee...

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg, that kissing scene was just JUICY! :drool: i rewatched it sooo many times. haha. my jaws dropped when i saw that scene.. i was like whoaaaaa.... what?!?!?! :lol:
kawee's trying to unlock her heart but he is going at it the wrong way! poor kaweee...
what happened in the end, you can spoil it for me... i dont think i am going to finish it, the misunderstanding is already bugging me... lol

anyways i would die if it ever happens in a lakorn! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what happened in the end, you can spoil it for me... i dont think i am going to finish it, the misunderstanding is already bugging me... lol

anyways i would die if it ever happens in a lakorn! :lol:
you're not gonna finish it!? what?!? it's SB we're talking about! :eek:

are you talking about the end of the lakorn, or the end of episode 4??

choo

sarNie Adult
awww i watched the subbed parts to ep 7...the part where Khun Kid dies..:( Omg, made me cryy..with Kawee and with everyone else too...so freakin saddd...

tinah

sarNie Coma
the first "R" was suppose to be more intense cuz look how anne was trying to runaway. i hope when they come out with the VCD, it would be the actual scene that they film like the 4th one was suppose to be longer too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the first "R" was suppose to be more intense cuz look how anne was trying to runaway. i hope when they come out with the VCD, it would be the actual scene that they film like the 4th one was suppose to be longer too

i'm still mad the 4th rawr scene was short.... that was like .5 seconds...

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
he is like a diff man! i i didn't kno he had it in him! ken cries a lot too...hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
im feeling sad now cuz the ending is just around the corner. it feel like it was yesturday how we was waiting for the airing date but now we are counting down the ending. im gonna miss anne/ken and this lakorn *sigh*