[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i was wondering..someone posted up a link where a fan translated/review all the episodes...can someone please give that link to me..i swear i thought it was on page 160 something...thanks.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
man, this lakorn makes me love ken as an actor even more. not just that, he looks way HOTTER than before. gotta give a big high five to the stylist
I agree with you, Tinah.

The thing about Kawee's character is that he is brutal and over the top. He "R" Narin four times in this version. You feel bad for him because he lacks love and the way his father treats him. Then he does this abuse, controlling stuff to Narin, you hate him. Now that Kid has died, you feel bad for him again. Then he doubts that the baby isn't his just cause Narin said so. But he says himself that Narin deceived him. Kawee thought he knew Narin, but he doesn't know her at all. Narin is not the type to go sleeping around!

Anyway, Kawee's character has brought up all sorts of emotions out for me. I can't help but have a love/hate feeling towards him. Ken is just amazing in this character. He looks scary sometimes, yet other times he looks so vulnerable and weak. You pity him. That is some good acting. Ken just has the look for that.

Enough of my rambling! LOL.

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I agree with you, Tinah.

The thing about Kawee's character is that he is brutal and over the top. He "R" Narin four times in this version. You feel bad for him because he lacks love and the way his father treats him. Then he does this abuse, controlling stuff to Narin, you hate him. Now that Kid has died, you feel bad for him again. Then he doubts that the baby isn't his just cause Narin said so. But he says himself that Narin deceived him. Kawee thought he knew Narin, but he doesn't know her at all. Narin is not the type to go sleeping around!

Anyway, Kawee's character has brought up all sorts of emotions out for me. I can't help but have a love/hate feeling towards him. Ken is just amazing in this character. He looks scary sometimes, yet other times he looks so vulnerable and weak. You pity him. That is some good acting. Ken just has the look for that.

Yup Ken very good in his acting in this lakorn............ love him............ and ANNNNNN

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agree with you, Tinah.

so true!

all kawee need is love. that's all he's ever wanted. he needs someone to understand him that's all.

i just love ken in this lakorn. very agressive & wild! that's a turn on for me... hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
u girls r soo perverted talkin abt rape seen and stuff :p
jk
hehe i liek it too ;) hahaha lol
omg im starting to really like this lakorn alot now im on ep9 and it getting really really exciting
lmao ain't nothing wrong with being perverted?! if guys can be perverted, us gal can do it too. :lol:

i'm pissed that in this version they made Kavee doubt Narin about who's baby it is... cause in 98 version... Brook did not doubt at all.... I guess they did it this way for more drama.... So sad that Ann has to be on her own... I bawled my eyes out when Narin's mom found out and she told Ken off.... I was like "You Go MOM"
The mama's a gangsterr!

omg we i first read the part that u said ken acted gay i just bust out laughing cuz i can imagine him acting feminine
which is nothing wrong

but if he is really i think we'll be very disspointed :p
i have a problem with guys being too feminine... they gotta be a real man to be with me. haha & of course ken is ALL man ^_^

choo

sarNie Adult
okay very small reading done..fell asleep..haha back on SB thread..omg NOy, i love your new hot siggie..damn sizzling hot..iwanna rip that last button ofF!!!!!! lol

ahh nu flavor! i love their Heaven song..:)

oh i just heard Yamin's song..omg I freakn love the song, i never really knew who the artist was though..lOL thanks for telling me. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay very small reading done..fell asleep..haha back on SB thread..omg NOy, i love your new hot siggie..damn sizzling hot..iwanna rip that last button ofF!!!!!! lol

ahh nu flavor! i love their Heaven song..:)

oh i just heard Yamin's song..omg I freakn love the song, i never really knew who the artist was though..lOL thanks for telling me. :)
lol. he can do a strip tease for me anytime... muahah.. :lol:

i can't get anything done! it's too hot over here! i'm like dying.. *sigh*

yeshh elliot yamin. i love that song! hehe.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ep. 10 spoilers. Translated by me. I was curious so I read it and then decided to translated it because it was too cute.

I have to warn you guys, it's very detailed and it will definitely spoil you for ep. 10.

I know it looks long. Just go to my blog, it's better organized there.

----Scene 1 (Leela finds out about Narin and Kawee)

It’s the day after, Leela walks into the house and Laawan is walking out of kitchen. Laawan sights Leela and immediately walks back into the kitchen to avoid her.

Leela sees her mother and calls to her.

Leela:"Mom, how long are you going to avoid me? When I'm paralyze will you be happy. Everyone has been avoiding me: Sam, Pat, and even you mother. What is wrong with everyone? Am I the devil or Nang Maan Rai? Is that why they hate me so much?

Laawan quickly assures her daughter, "I don't think like that."

Laawan:"If I think it, I will not converse with you like we're from the same family. Lee, don't you notice that everyone is pushing you away from their lives."

Leela is hurt by her mother's word. Her eyes reddened and is about to drop a tear.

Laawan looks away from her daughter. She is confuse on how to handle the situation. Rerm walks in and stands by her side. Laawan decides to tell Leela everything.

Laawan:"Leela, if you want to know anything, just ask me."

Rerm looks at Laawan. He is nervously surprise. Laawan looks sternly at Leela.

Leela immediately asks:"I want to know where Kawee went."

Rerm looks at his mother. He doesn't want his mother to tell Leela the truth.

Laawan:"Kawee went looking for Narin."

Leela is stunned and quickly questions why.

Leela:"Wee went looking for Narin?? Why does he have to go looking for Narin? Tom and Pat are already looking for her. Why has he agree to this? What has happened??"

Laawan:"That day, Pat and Tom found Narin..."

Leela interrupts her mother before she can finish:"What? Tom found Narin and didn't tell me? And, you give aid and permission for Kawee to go looking for Narin. Mom, have you gone crazy?"

Rerm can't take it anymore and shouts at Leela, "Why are you yelling at mom?"

Leela is annoyed by Rerm's intrusion into their conversation, she fires back.

Leela:"Yea, I will curse at everyone. Do you know what you are doing? Have you forgotten what Kawee has done to Rin and you let him go looking for her. If you don't call this crazy then what do you call it then? Has everyone gone mad!"

Laawan cries because she is deeply hurt by her daughter's word. Rerm can't take it anymore.

Rerm:"No one is crazy. You're the only one who is crazy!"

Leela, turns and sternly looks at Rerm. They start arguing back and forth. Laawan is in distress and starts shaking because she can't stop them from fighting.

Rerm:"P'Lee, you're power crazy, money crazy, and man crazy. The reason why you don't want Kawee to look for Narin is because you're jealous of your own sister. You can't bare it because you still love Kawee."--OUCH!

Leela is furious by his words, Leela slaps Rerm in the face. Rerm is surprised and hurt that his sister has slapped him.

"I can't believe you slapped me." Rerm is deeply hurt and unconsciously tears start flowing down his cheeks. Laawan screams. She can't believe Leela would do something like that. Laawan approaches her son and takes him into her arms and promises that she will never let Leela hurt him again. Laawan begs her children never to argue again and cries excessively.Leela stands apart from her family and cries. In his mother's arm, he glares at Leela.

Rerm warns Leela:'From this point on, you can't use the "we're family" excuse on Khun Kawee. Kawee can do anything to Narin because they are spouses. Whatever they do to each other is their business and it does not concern outsiders."

Leela instantly stops crying. She asks her mother how she feels about Narin and Kawee being husband and wife.

Laawan answer her daughter smartly:"If I don't answer you, will you slap me?"

Leela is flabbergasted by her mother's response. Laawan walks pass her daughter and Leela is left alone in complete emotional agony in the room. Her mind begins to wander with confusion and anxiety. Rerm's words echo in her mind and she feels like she could explode.

------Scene 2 (Kawee confesses that he loves Narin)

Kawee has been looking for Narin everywhere but still can't find her. He grows tired and loses consciousness at the riverside harbor. When he awakes, he is startled to see Sam smiling at him.

Sam mocks Kawee:'How does it feel to know your errors?"

Kawee:"How did I get here?"

Sam:"I found you sleeping at the riverside harbor. You should be glad that I came to visit you just in time. At first I was going to take you to the hospital but you would run away without telling me, so I drag you here."

Kawee stands up. His body shakes and he can't barely stand on his own because of exhaustion. He tells Sam he is going to go looking for Narin. Sam calms him down and forbids him from going anywhere.

Sam:'Ha, When she was here, you did not appreciate her. Now, you act all concern."

Kawee gives Sam a good stare and Sam quickly smiles back. LOL

Sam:"Eh, I was just playing, why are you giving me a serious face? In the past you have never listened to me. Now, can you listen to me a little? You should rest now and tomorrow we can slowly search for Narin. She's not going anywhere. It's already late. To look for her now would be pointless. When you wake up, I will personally drop you off at the riverside harbor."

Kawee is dumbfounded:"How do you know I'm going to the riverside harbor?"

Sam:'Haven't you been waiting there for Narin for the past month now?"

Kawee:"How did you know?"

Sam:"I don't have a lot of friends. As a result, I follow up on the few friends I have and not let them face misfortune on their own."

Kawee looks at Sam's face with astonishment and gratitude. Sam smiles back at him like old times.

Sam:'It's been a long time since I was concern with you. If you don't want me to return to hating you then you need to talk a little bit and rest. When you wake up, we can talk again."

Sam smiles sincerely at Kawee and Kawee smiles back with relieve that their friendship has rekindle. They smile at each other like good old friends and Kawee takes on Sam's advice.

As Kawee is sleeping, Tiw comes in with food. Sam teases Tiw sweetly in the room while unaware that Kawee is half-asleep. Kawee hears their giggles & talks and thinks of Narin. He realizes that he has mistreated her. Kawee lets out a teardrop to commence his regret on hurting Narin. Kawee stands up and the sweet couple stares at him.

Sam:"Ay, you're awake now!" Sam turns the plate of food towards Kawee. Kawee rejects it.

Kawee:"I'm okay now, it's better that I go. Thank you so much!"

Kawee smiles sincerely at Tiw and Sam. He quickly tries to leave. Sam quickly follows him because he wants to go along too. Before they could open the door, Leela opens it. She marches in. She glares at Kawee and they both give each other a "showdown" stare. Tiw and Sam glance at each other in terror.

Leela tauntingly:"We have not talked, why are rushing to leave?"

Kawee tells her distinctively: "I have to quickly go look for Rin."

Leela is furious by his response. She raised her head up and gives Kawee an evil glare.

Leela:"Why are you still interfering with my sister. Even when she disappeared from you for the past month, why do you still look for her?"

Kawee defiantly:"Because she is my wife, she's ill, she's having morning sickness, that's my reason."--TORCH and BURN!!!heheheh

Leela falls silent immediately.

Leela shouts at him: "Rin is having morning sickness...she's...how can you do this, how can you do this to Rin!"

Kawee quickly answers her: "Because I LOVE HER. I love RIN."

Leela falls to the floor and cries excessively. Tiw and Sam look at each other with satisfactions. Tom who is outside the room is happy too.

Leela shakes her head "NO" and refuses to accept the truth.

Leela pleads with Kawee:"I don't believe it, you don't love Rin, you hate her. Didn't you tell me you are using Rin as a tool for revenge and it's only a game?"

Kawee speaking truthfully and from his heart:"Before it might have been true, now, things have changed. I don't want to triumph over you anymore. My desire for vengeance has ended."

"LIAR." Leela shouts at him because she can't bare the truth.

Kawee confesses sincerely to Leela.

Kawee: "In the past, I didn't know my heart. I'm too weary. I accept that I have hurt and bruised her. I wanted to triumph over her but instead her goodness, her endurance, and her essence won me over. About everything, I admit defeat to your sister."

Leela is shocked and feels numb. Tiw and Sam are in shocked too because they can't believe it. Leela gives Kawee an evil glare and refuses to believe his confession.

Leela:"Do you think that your confession will make everything better? It's meaningless. I will never let you interfere with my sister ever!"

Kawee:"The last time, I didn't get to hug my father before he passed because of your foolish speech. From this point on, I will no let your foolish speech affect me that way ever again. I will not let it happen the second time."

Kawee walked passed Leela. Leela grabs Kawee to prevent him from leaving.

Leela:"I will not you go."---------CRAZY HEFER!

Kawee struggle with Leela. She is holding on to him with dear life and he is trying to pull away. Sam comes to help Kawee out and tells Leela to stop. "This is enough."

Sam opens the door and tells Kawee to quickly leave. Leela screams at them with dissatisfaction.

Leela screams at Kawee:"Stop Kawee, I told you to stop."

Sam holds Leela back while she struggles to get away. Tiw approaches them and Leela gives her an evil glare. --SCARY!!!

As Kawee is leaving the room, Kawee sees Tom and stops. Tom asks where Kawee is going. He tells him that he's going to look for Narin.

Tom lightly:'I already know that, but where, so that I can drop you off."

Kawee is astonished and looks at Tom's face. Tom continues to converse casually with Kawee.

Tom: "Didn't you leave your car at the riverside harbor? I borrowed Sam's car, I can drop you off. Don't worry Kawee Wonwatson."

Tom smiles at Kawee and Kawee is still surprise. He hesitantly smiles back uncomfortably.

----Scene 3 (Finally finds Narin)

Tom and Kawee sit quietly in the car. The two men do not speak to each other. Tom looks at Kawee with wonder and Kawee feels uncomfortable and looks away. He stares out the car window.

A few vehicles away, Narin is trying to catch a bus but can't. The bus is packed. A friend of her landlady sees her. He offers to drive her to her destination. He asked her where her husband is at? How comes he doesn't come along too. Narin feels nervous and makes up a lie. She tells him that her husband is dead. The driver tells her he is sorry and it's sad to see a woman so young and widowed. Narin smiles at him uncomfortably and says nothing. Narin stares outside to distract herself from thinking about Kawee.

Back in Tom's car, Kawee looks out the window and thinks of Narin.

Narin's car and Tom's car are a few paces away from each other. Both vehicles stop at the red light.

Tom asks Kawee how long he is going to look for Narin. Kawee tells him until he finds her.

When the light turns green, Narin's car can't start. Narin looks ahead with concern. Everyone is honking at them. Narin offers to help out her driver. He refuses to take her offer because she is pregnant. The driver looks ahead and sees the hospital from a distance and tells Narin to catch a taxi. When he is done repairing the car, he will pick her up.

Tom sees the traffic jam and tells Kawee it might take awhile. Tom gets out of the car and starts walking.

Narin opens the car door, lowers her head and gets out.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Tom asked Narin's driver.

Tom just missed Narin by only a few seconds. Narin starts her journey to the hospital. Kawee sits in the car in sorrow because their is a traffic jam. He looks out the window and sees a glimpse of Narin. He falls silent. He doesn't know what to do. He quickly opens the door and calls out to Narin. But it's too late, Narin catches her taxi and quickly heads to the hospital. Kawee quickly runs after the taxi until he runs out of energy. He looks to the left and right for a taxi.

Tom helps Narin's driver out and the car is fixed. The driver thanks Tom and Tom smiles back. Tom returns to the car. He is preplexed when he discovers that Kawee is not there. Tom looks to the right and the left, searching for Kawee. He sees Kawee waving for a taxi. Kawee takes off in the taxi and Tom follows.

Kawee arrives at the hospital and hurries in. Frantically, he asks the hospital receptionist Narin's whereabouts.

Kawee rapidly:"I'm here to see Rin. Her name is Narin. She is here to get a check up. I need to see her. Her name is Narin...Narin!"

Kawee quickly walks to the check-up room. The nurse quickly holds him back and forbids him to go in. Kawee doesn't listen to her and enters the check up room. He calls out for Narin like a lunatic. To his disappointment, Narin is not there but a doctor is there.

Doctor:"Are you looking for Narin?"

Kawee looks away like he has been flashed with a bright light.

Narin walks out of the hospital. She looks to the left and then to the right for her driver. Tom is in the area. He looks at his watch and wonders where Kawee went. Suddenly, Tom sees the car he helped earlier come by. He sees Narin get into the car. As they left, Kawee abruptly appears in front of the hospital. Tom smiles with delight and quickly drives up and picks up Kawee.

Kawee looks around frantically and Tom comes by. He rolls down the car widow.

Tom:"Khun Rin just left, quickly get in."

Kawee is shocked and quickly gets into the car. They quickly leave the hospital.

-----Scene 4 CUTE ALERT!!! CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE.

Narin's driver parks in front of his house. When he sees Tom there too, he is confused. Kawee and Tom quickly get out of the car.

Narin's driver:"Hey, how did you get here? Are you here to repair my car again."

Kawee and Tom quickly approaches him.

Kawee:"No, I'm here to ask about the young woman who came with you."

"Woman?" the driver is confuse.

Kawee shouts out:"NARIN!!"

Nui (Narin's landlady):"Oh, she went home already."

Kawee's eyes sparkled and asked, "Where is her house?"

Nui points to Narin's house, "It's the house along the riverside opposite the field."

Kawee thanks them and quickly runs to find Narin.

Tom calls out to him.

"KHUN WEE!"

Kawee just looks back at him with a big smile.

Tom:"You have proved yourself to others now you need to prove yourself to Narin."

Kawee nods to Tom with sincerity and gratitude. He happily walks away.

'Who is that guy?" The landlady and the driver asked Tom.

Tom:"He's is Narin's husband."

The driver is confused. "huh? She said her husband passed away."

Tom looks at him perplexed.

Kawee arrives at Narin's front yard and stops himself. He takes in the fresh air and the peacefulness of the scene. He wipes sweat from his brow, straighten up his shirt and tries to calm his excitement before entering the house. He slowly walks in.

Narin had just poured herself a glass of water. She walks to the balcony overlooking the river. She sits down on the bench and feels a little tired.

Narin talks to her unborn child.

Narin sweetly:"My baby, are you tired today?"

Kawee walks in and hears Narin's voice. He stops and listens. He hears her talking to their child warmly and watches her rub her belly.

Narin:"Today, mommy took you to the hospital. Uncle Biam drove me there. Do you remember Uncle Biam and Aunt Nui, I told you about them. They have been very good to mommy. You have to be cute and behave around Uncle Biam and Aunt Nui. You know, today, I was really nervous about the check up. I was worry about how you are. The doctor told me you are very healthy and everything is very normal. When the doctor checked the second time, you were very naughty. You kicked so hard that the doctor teased me that you are so hyper that you might not stop."

Kawee's tears start flowing when he was listening to Narin talking to their child. He smiles to himself.

Narin:"Now, you're 4 months old and in 5 months we will finally met. Mommy really wants to see you. I want to see how you look, whether you will look like me or our other relatives."

Kawee walks in and inserts, "Or, will you look like daddy."

Narin is shocked and turns around. She tips over her glass. Kawee rushes to her side to see whether she is okay.

"Don't come any closer!!" Narin warns him.

"Rin, please listen to me first." Kawee pleads to her.

"Get out of my house RIGHT NOW!" Narin shouts.

Kawee:"I been looking for you difficultly. Now that I found you, I will not let you go."

"If you don't go, then I will go." Narin challenges him.

"No Narin, I will not let you go anywhere." Kawee warns her.

Kawee looks at Narin longingly, "Please don't leave. I don't want to lose you and our child anymore."

Narin tries to recover:"It's not your child!"

"True, it's not my child. It's OUR child. I know the whole truth and I was foolish not to realized that you were lying. I was wrong for thinking bad of you. I want to apologize for all the bads thing I have done to you. Can we start over? Can't you give me a chance for the sake of our child?" Kawee sincerely pleads with Narin.

Narin looks at Kawee. She feels unsure about his intentions. Kawee gives her a chance to take in what he had just said. He looks to the floor and sees blood dripping from Narin.

"You're bleeding!!"

Narin looks to the floor. She sees blood and is terrified.

=====>>>>>>>>>>>>

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...the black highlight give me thought , *35min in the Office* .....thank i'm going back to read it now ...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Guy's don't worry. The bleeding is from her hand. LOL> remember she tipped over the glass. She cut herself with the glass.
The baby is fine. lol.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Guy's don't worry. The bleeding is from her hand. LOL> remember she tipped over the glass. She cut herself with the glass.
The baby is fine. lol.

I just came from your site!!! It's very exciting!!!! I can't wait for next week! I'm glad it's her hand! It would be shocking if she lost her baby!!! No her and Kawee's Baby!

Haven't been here all day!

Thanks for posting up spoilers Lyn!!!

I think knowing the spoiler's makes you more excited! Because you know it's coming but you don't know when!!!

I'm going off to play Badminton soon so I'll be back later to help spam!!!

I believe we can make it to 400 pgs this week!!! JIA YOU!!!

See you later!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao...the black highlight give me thought , *35min in the Office* .....thank i'm going back to read it now ...
lol. .. hahaha u n ur black highlights xp lol.. omg that reminds me i have to go read ur updates xp .. kekeke ..

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks lynda for the spoiler! im soo excited. maybe i shouldn't have read it. hahah. it got me even more excited. :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks lynda for the spoiler! im soo excited. maybe i shouldn't have read it. hahah. it got me even more excited. :clap:
lo. good thing i didn't read it! please people don't spoil for me! i really just wanna wait to watch it! on wednesday ^_^