[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... as i'm making another MV, i come across this one scene where ken looks like willy! omg! :eek:

what do you ladies think??? willy status??? ehh??

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
After seeing the epis. 12 previews, I feel so uneasy. Please, can someone reassure me that there will be a happy ending!! :eek:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY FAWKEN GAWD!!! HE FAWKEN LOVES HER!!!!

I am sooooooo depressed right now! This lakorn is making me sick to the bones. I can't stand all these heartache ANYMO!!!

Again...I need a rest! Too much for me. I cried everytime they cried. Especially the ultrasound part. Heck, I even cried when crazy Leela cried and said that she misses Narin. As of now, I don't give a SHIET what Kavee did to Narin! How could she not tell that he FAWKEN loves her!!! And when Kavee said that he will never return to the old him cause he's afraid his son won't love him...AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! How in the world do they come up with scripts like this???
I really think he was going to say that he will never return to the old him because he's afraid Narin won't love him, but he changed it to his son won't love him at the last second. And didn't Narin get upset when he said that and stopped eating? Why doesn't he just say that he loves her. All he says is that he loves the baby and that's why he's trying to be a better person. Now she's thinking he's doing everything for the baby and he doesn't really care about her. Urggh!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was watching some clips of Sawan Bieng from 1998, and Leela was actually not the one trying to get in between them, it was some other lady.. I saww Leela trying to convince Narin that Kawee really loves her.

Wow.. I guess they changed it up a bit in 2008.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I MISSED YESTERDAY EPISODE; WAS MOVING SO DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE TO WATCH IT SIGH***

I WILL GET TO IT HOPEFULLY THIS WEEKEND AGRR...

SOUNDS SOO GOOD...

CAN WE MAKE IT TO 500PAGES BY NEXT WEDNESDAY???

LET'S SPAM...

choo

sarNie Adult
omggggg i freakin love it already!!!!!!

-left a comment under rainyonme..:) i really liked how you showed Leela..hehe she's a pretty good actor for being a biatch..hah I feel for her in this MV. I love the song too!

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehehe...

my next project is to make an MV of Narin and Kawee (that includes the last episodes)

and

my fan art of Aum and Aff (it will be an anime version of them and theme of this art is their Botan Kleep Sudtai).

so im gonna make a research of their outfits for their series...

as a fine art student major in fashion, one of my hobbies aside from editing videos are designing clothes and painting... im gonna use its either watercolor media or color pencil media... (it'll be fun anime of AFF-AUM). i'll put it as my signature...:)

here are my watercolor art works:)

my digital art work:)

(^-^)V

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg... as i'm making another MV, i come across this one scene where ken looks like willy! omg! :eek:

what do you ladies think??? willy status??? ehh??

Oh my freaking holy crap, dam that looks like Willy when he played in Manee Yad Fah!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
341 owned by Noy!! hecks yeahhh! :dude:

hey! guys, im back with my MV!!!!:)

check this MV i made for LEELA...lol

p.s.

i hate her too.. that's why i made this MV...

LEELA's MV- Jealous
lol. omg, i hate her so much i don't want her in my mvs... she would ruin it.

Oh my freaking holy crap, dam that looks like Willy when he played in Manee Yad Fah!
omg i know right! i was like deng... ken looks like willy right there! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg..imagine if ken and anne did a lakorn like manee yard fah!!!!!! :yahoo: ...i wld just die!!
so many real kiss scenes in there, and p'ek and n'ek get along
omg. i love that lakorn! ken & ann would do a superb job! look at SB!?!! it's doing amazing! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was crying with kawee when he saw the baby... he asked if it was a boy or girl and the nurse said it was a boy and he started tearing up... my heart is racing so fast... that was so cute!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
noi is so lucky to have ken... i can't believe... i just want to die... she is so freakin dam lucky... he is going to be such a good daddy... omg i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. okay i think i will stop there. lol :lol: