[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
aweee mann i was just one short from getting it! :(
i was like what are you talking about and then i look up and was like oooo.

haahhaa.... we are definetly opposite... i torture my laptop with a lot of files and use it for how many hours... like the way i said i woke up by 12nn, then after lunch im gonna turn on my laptop and turn off by 6AM.... (^-^)V
are you a fine arts student? what did you took in college?

yes, i am a fine arts student major in fashion... everything is so tiring on what we do... we teach the models on how to walk, we need to hire capable models, painting during exams, defend our designs everyday.... and sometime we get scold from our instructor because our designs is not enough.

p.s.

i do travel a lot... i've been to HK, Korea and Taiwan... (my next stop... is soon to be Thailand) i already told my mom that i got hooked up with thai series and i was trying to be good girl again so that she can let me travel in thailand... (^-^)V
i am still undecided. lol there are too many things out there that i want to be. cant make up my mind.

cool that you are majoring in fine arts. i like to do things on hand too but i can get bored easily. lol i made three aprons, two purse bag, cut up some t-shirts and design them, cook&bake but not often, i knit and croche and i do other things too. see i cant make up my min.d

it is cool that you get to travel around. lol. i haven;t even been out of my own state. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i'm sure this thread will still be active! i've made SB thread my official home :lol:
just wait until you finish oum ruk. i have a feeling you are going to be in both thread. when you watch it tell me so we can spam in oum ruk thread, make it live again. lmao

myteddi

sarNie Egg
It was worth all the hours it took me to make the Music Video,
when I get nice, positive comments. Thank you so much!

Aside from Kawee and Narin, I like it when Pat and Tom are
getting along very well. It is good that Kawee had a good
friend like Pat, who knows him better than himself.

I hope the ending will have a portion of Pat and Tom's relationship
having their own happy ending also.

fun

Expired Sarnie

well said. we support you 100%. yes i would like to see pat and tom too. i am jealous of pat who gets to be close to kawee. she is such a good person

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
just wait until you finish oum ruk. i have a feeling you are going to be in both thread. when you watch it tell me so we can spam in oum ruk thread, make it live again. lmao

lol. okay most definitely! we can spam about oum ruk in here as well! lol. it has ken & ann in it tooo.

oh i know! making mvs sure is tiring! finding the right clips & making it fit. :lol:

well said. we support you 100%. yes i would like to see pat and tom too. i am jealous of pat who gets to be close to kawee. she is such a good person
i just wish that pat should've played a lil bit hard to get with tom. they just bam! got together. lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i was like what are you talking about and then i look up and was like oooo.
i am still undecided. lol there are too many things out there that i want to be. cant make up my mind.

cool that you are majoring in fine arts. i like to do things on hand too but i can get bored easily. lol i made three aprons, two purse bag, cut up some t-shirts and design them, cook&bake but not often, i knit and croche and i do other things too. see i cant make up my min.d

it is cool that you get to travel around. lol. i haven;t even been out of my own state. lol

hehehe.... well, someday you'll know what you really want... i was in grade school when i got interested in art... and my mom told me that all the things i want is related in art... in grade school i really like doodling around every recess time, then in high school... i choose the subject on how to print shirts. but i argued with my mom before she let me take the fine arts course because she want me to take nursing, which i hated so much. but then i won and since i know how to paint already and i decided to take fashion major. i also joined the short film fest, im the production manager.

in return i have to have good grades so that my mom will let me travel every vacation.

p.s.
the only reason why i wanted to visit Thailand is i wanted to see in person Aum (is that possible??? i mean c'mon for real seriously...)
wait til you see my fan art of aum and aff...:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
hehehe.... well, someday you'll know what you really want... i was in grade school when i got interested in art... and my mom told me that all the things i want is related in art... in grade school i really like doodling around every recess time, then in high school... i choose the subject on how to print shirts. but i argued with my mom before she let me take the fine arts course because she want me to take nursing, which i hated so much. but then i won and since i know how to paint already and i decided to take fashion major. i also joined the short film fest, im the production manager.

in return i have to have good grades so that my mom will let me travel every vacation.

p.s.
the only reason why i wanted to visit Thailand is i wanted to see in person Aum (is that possible??? i mean c'mon for real seriously...)
wait til you see my fan art of aum and aff...:)
not trying to sound racist or anything but i notice a lot of filipino goes toward nursing. at our school nursing is boom with majority of filipino. my brother's gf is also striving for a degree in nursing.

nikki1786

LizQuen
not trying to sound racist or anything but i notice a lot of filipino goes toward nursing. at our school nursing is boom with majority of filipino. my brother's gf is also striving for a degree in nursing.

that's what im talking about, the reason why i didnt took up nursing because its not really my line... i hate science and math... and i really hate nursing cause YES.. its true a lot of filipinos taking up nursing... in our OUR FAMILY, including RELATIVES... im the only one who has a different course.... though they kinda ignoring me... coz im really different....

i mean what so weird about listening to asian songs, get interested in witchcraft, joining fashion shows, stay up late and date with my laptop every night...etc.

p.s.

im trying to ignore the way they treat me... only my friends who understands me...
but im just me... even my cousin right now, i can't even talk to her about my interest in Lakorns...
its like their telling that 'i dont know what you're saying and the hell with you".

(^-^)V

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm just a little disappoint that as we are nearing the last episode, we still haven't seen reconcilation and love scenes between Kawee and Narin. I am sad that even towards the end, there will be pain and suffering.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm just a little disappoint that as we are nearing the last episode, we still haven't seen reconcilation and love scenes between Kawee and Narin. I am sad that even towards the end, there will be pain and suffering.
sigh... i know. sucks that it's ending so soon! but i'm dying to know what's gonna happen in episode 12!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm back!! Went to the MOA!! OMG!! My sisters and I went to the arcade and couldn't come out!! We got alot of prizes though!! Going to go back next week!!

you guys already saw these pics, but it's in bigger form now.

Love these pictures so cute!!!! Would love it even more if they kissed lip to lip!!!!! Ken looks so hot kissing her on her nose!!!! Just came from your blog too!!! Thanks for the spoilers Lyn!!! I love you so much!!!!!

the little boy in my banner is my love interest . He stole my heart *faint* ...wish i was 3 again :wub:

:lol: He's so cute!!! When ever i see babies i just want to hold them!! They're just so cute!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

It's sad that its ending but i'm glad there suffering is coming to a end too!!! Can't bear to see them apart anymore!! And we can finally see the baby that they had together!! Can't wait to see that!!!

sigh... i know. sucks that it's ending so soon! but i'm dying to know what's gonna happen in episode 12!

:lol: Me too!!! I can't wait for episode 12!!!