and Ken will do another lakorn pretty soon. I rather
that they don't exchange partners.....Aum & Aff and
Ken & Ann should stay as they are.

I did a music video of some of the cute scenes, when
Kawee is doing his best to win Narin's heart. I placed
the English translation of the song, "Would U Please" by
Aof Pongsak, here is the link, hope you guys will like it:

"I Love You Narin".....Kawee MV

Just watched it!! Loved the MV and Song!! You did a great job!! Another favorite MV!! I'm adding it to my faves!!! Thanks I loved it!! Keep up the good job!!

I also love ken and Ann, would like it much better if they kept the same partners!!

Keniji

sarNie Egg
those pics are so cute!! he should kiss her on the lips though :D

can't believe it's ending soon. this lakorn is too short :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
those pics are so cute!! he should kiss her on the lips though :D

can't believe it's ending soon. this lakorn is too short :(

i know tell me about it :lmao: ...i guess they're not extending it like Oum Ruk..why is it so short??

I wonder if there will be anymore Sawan Bieng remakes after this.
I'm like 95% sure they will be a remake...probably in 2018...eeekkk! eheheee...and surely Oum Ruk will be remade...i'm so gonna critize the new versions...ehehehe :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeshh we're missing...

kashie, riah, ceda, chong, tinah those are the main spammers! & they're not here!
i'm here...ehehee..but you girls aren't...**sigh** this next two weeks i'm packed..why did SB come out at such a bad time...i wish i could spam more...**tears** i'll try my best jah... :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i'm watching ken sing & faint... he makes me heart skip a beat!

ken got the whole package!

he knows how to sing, got a nice body, nice smile, sweet, caring, loving, tall, built, kute laugh omg.. if i go on, there will be millions of reasons!

aww..did u watch my video on youtube??...LOL ppl started commenting like crazie on that Ken singing clip i put up a long time ago cuz of SB...ehehe...i'm getting new comments everyday...tat's good...ehehe

okay, even though khune kid has been dead for like 3 episodes now... i'm still debating whether i should make a mv of him. what do you gals think?
u should...i like their relationship..it was so sad and sorrowful...i was actuallie tinking of making another one for 'em..but i'm so pack at the moment.... :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
since i'm so in love with ken in epi.10 & 11.....here's so screencaps of my favorite ken pose....

he's so hot and manly... :drool: :wub:

omg.....look at his tear.....so sad.
he cried like every 2 minutes in this epi........

speaking to his baby :wub: .....in epi.11
he look hot w/ a facial hair..love the rough look he has there and also in Ruk nee..dang! i wanted him in tat drama..eheehe

i love tose parts too..esp. him talking to his baby...**tears** makes me miss all the Oum Ruk scenes..Chen was alwaise talking to his baby and wen he read tat the baby will react to the father's voice if the father speaks often to the baby..he was so happie...wat a dork...i wished i had a dork like him...

yeah......i own page 450.....
dang i post so much......... -_-
Congrates! as long as it's not Noy then i'm fine..ehehehe :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
WATEVER <_< i give up..anyways Noy you know how i told u wen u showed me ur picha tat u remind me of my friend Anna..will guess wat i met her again the other day....weird...LOL :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I dunno about anyone else...but i cannot watch to rewatch this series!! the subbed one tat is...i dun like watching the sub. one one clip at a time...ehehe...**sigh** can't believe it's ending soon -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
see! argh! wen i'm trying to get a page..never do and wen i just spam...i get...geez! freaking life!

Page 470 Owned by Kashie!

haven't own a page in a while...**tear** i tink the last one i remember was 411..cuz tat page was cool!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm here...ehehee..but you girls aren't...**sigh** this next two weeks i'm packed..why did SB come out at such a bad time...i wish i could spam more...**tears** i'll try my best jah... :wub:
wahhhhh kashieee!!! i missed you by like 30 mins..! :lmao:

aww..did u watch my video on youtube??...LOL ppl started commenting like crazie on that Ken singing clip i put up a long time ago cuz of SB...ehehe...i'm getting new comments everyday...tat's good...ehehe
u should...i like their relationship..it was so sad and sorrowful...i was actuallie tinking of making another one for 'em..but i'm so pack at the moment.... :lmao:
omg did i watch it?! i have as my main video on my youtube page! lmao. i swear, my heart skipped a beat when i heard him... :drool:

he look hot w/ a facial hair..love the rough look he has there and also in Ruk nee..dang! i wanted him in tat drama..eheehe

i love tose parts too..esp. him talking to his baby...**tears** makes me miss all the Oum Ruk scenes..Chen was alwaise talking to his baby and wen he read tat the baby will react to the father's voice if the father speaks often to the baby..he was so happie...wat a dork...i wished i had a dork like him...
Congrates! as long as it's not Noy then i'm fine..ehehehe :lol:
pshhh.. you know you wanted me to get that page kashie!

WATEVER <_< i give up..anyways Noy you know how i told u wen u showed me ur picha tat u remind me of my friend Anna..will guess wat i met her again the other day....weird...LOL :lol:
awee really?! crazy. it's a small world aint it! hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dude, how the heck this thread jumped up to 470!!..you gotta be kidding me. last i check it was around 430. i feel so bad and im missing out. too much work and homework

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dude, how the heck this thread jumped up to 470!!..you gotta be kidding me. last i check it was around 430. i feel so bad and im missing out. too much work and homework
tinahhhhhh! we missed you!!!! :kiss:

we're tryna get to 500 by wednesday. hehe.