[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know...that's why I purposely didn't make any appointments for tomorrow. Hopefully, the office doesn't get too many walk-ins. That way, I can check SW in between breaks. Girl, the thread is reaching 500. Obviously, everyone is obsessed!
haha shows how much you care about SB!

tinah

sarNie Coma
we'll have to wait n see but in the end, shes gonna go back to kawee's house. i think it might end there?..i remember seeing a scene when kawee/narin was standing outside the house with their baby. what a loving fam!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...thinking about it...it is TOTALLY not fair. I mean, some of you are gonna be at home on the computer. Aw man! I'm gonna go crazy at work tomorrow! I can already sense it.

Can I ask a favor? Whoever the future claimant shall be, can you please add my name too? Please don't be stingy. I mean, I know I would NEVER do that for anyone, but most of you are more kind-hearted than I am.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...I will make an early attempt to check this thread before going to work tomorrow.

For now...GOODNITE ALL!!! You guys, go to sleep. No more for tonight! We'll do the 17 pages tomorrow ok?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
we'll have to wait n see but in the end, shes gonna go back to kawee's house. i think it might end there?..i remember seeing a scene when kawee/narin was standing outside the house with their baby. what a loving fam!
yea but there might be a twist hahahaha only in my dreams

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Ok...thinking about it...it is TOTALLY not fair. I mean, some of you are gonna be at home on the computer. Aw man! I'm gonna go crazy at work tomorrow! I can already sense it.

Can I ask a favor? Whoever the future claimant shall be, can you please add my name too? Please don't be stingy. I mean, I know I would NEVER do that for anyone, but most of you are more kind-hearted than I am.
will you do the same for me

tinah

sarNie Coma
didnt it seem like we were waiting for it to air now its ending. why!!!! im really gonna miss anne/ken together.

nikki1786

LizQuen
PREGNANT ALERT!!!!!!

ei, guys...

i can't believe this....

Noi's pregnant... (i bet Ken can't wait to see it!)

Narin is pregnant too.... (since im watching SB...)

then, on the other hand...

my friend is pregnant... (big problem... cause her BF wants her to abort it... )

then, another big problem... my cousin who ran away recently because the truth is she is pregnant. she's staying in my house right now.

why is everybody getting pregnant!?!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
wow!!! this thread is crzy fast! i'm sooo tired from my 13 hr work day today...just wanted to say Hi to the sarnies and that i can't wait until Wed! i just saw new pics posted by lynda and they are soooooo cute!!!! looks like ann was giving ken a kiss...i want to be her!!!