[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh yes he was hot in NNS. One thing I didn't like was the way they had Janie's hair. I swear it bother me throughout the whole lakorn.
oh really? i loved her hair in that lakorn. ken.. oh man... my jaws dropped everytime they showed him... faint... :loool:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just realized that Ken and I have something in common! We both love Photography!! He acts as a Photographer in a lot of his lakorns, or has a camera!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
The one where she's blind later right? Shes a hairstylist and he's a photographer?
Yes that is the one. I loved it because he was so sweet to her. Plus maybe I am bias too cause I am a Aom’s fan!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I forgot Song Rao Nirandon was so sad also with Aom Piyada! I cried an ocean in that lakorn. I swear he is such a gentlemen.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol. he wasn't really mean.. he was just aggressive... he just wanted to win janie's heart. haha. :slapandkissse3:

A man must do all he can to win a girls heart! :lol:

Yes that is the one. I loved it because he was so sweet to her. Plus maybe I am bias too cause I am a Aom’s fan!

I don't really like Aom much but Ken was in there and he was a gentleman again so I loved him again!! Can't stop liking him he's just so cute!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg noy..dont tell me you havent seen that one either..lol this girl...where have you been?? you are so missing out on his lakorns..lol he was just such a hottie in that one..and NNS...........omfggggggggggggg sexxxxyyyyy soot soot!!! *drools* dude..im creating a lake here..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
They show it in the opening to the lakorn. LOL you eventually will know she gets blind but you dont know how she got blind.
lol. i haven't seen the opening credits for that lakorn yet... lmao so i don't know what the hell i'm talking about... hah.

A man must do all he can to win a girls heart! :lol:
I don't really like Aom much but Ken was in there and he was a gentleman again so I loved him again!! Can't stop liking him he's just so cute!!!
yeshhh.. he's a perfect gentlemen in real life. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't think of a lakorn that he was not sweet in. I think he is the only Thai actor with very cute and romantic scene. Yeah there are others too but with Ken I can really feel his emotion.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
what?! she becomes blind...?! awe.. you gals are ruining lakorns i haven't seen yet! wahhhh.... :(

Sorry Noy!! I didn't know you haven't seen those! You should make a list so we know, so we don't spoil them for you!

They show it in the opening to the lakorn. LOL you eventually will know she gets blind but you dont know how she got blind.

I didn't really watch the whole thing! Just watched Ken ans then stopped! i skipped here and there didn't even know she was blind until she was reaching for things like she couldn't see!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg noy..dont tell me you havent seen that one either..lol this girl...where have you been?? you are so missing out on his lakorns..lol he was just such a hottie in that one..and NNS...........omfggggggggggggg sexxxxyyyyy soot soot!!! *drools* dude..im creating a lake here..lol
awee sweetie.. believe me when i say i've been M.I.A for 2 or 3 years from watching lakorns!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry Noy!! I didn't know you haven't seen those! You should make a list so we know, so we don't spoil them for you!

I didn't really watch the whole thing! Just watched Ken ans then stopped! i skipped here and there didn't even know she was blind until she was reaching for things like she couldn't see!
really, i love it when he talks to her in there. hot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
these are the only lakorns i've seen of ken...

sua 11 thua
pra jun san gol with janie
nueng nai song
Sawan bieng
oum ruk which i'm starting.

everything else i have not seen so please dont spoil any of ken's lakorn for me!