[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay i convert the file to the link you told me and i open it from window media player just fine but when i open the clip from windows movie maker it doesnt show the picture you could only hear them talk.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not good with computers

i could watch the video in windows media but when i tried to create an mv on window movie maker the clip wouldnt appear. i mean ive done an mv before and it worked fine

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Holdup. I dled it too.lol. I want to remove it though. I went into the control panel but didn't see it. What's it supposed to be label as?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Tinah, if you want those "SB's" clips you should've ask me cuz I still have it saved in my laptop.

BTW, dloading Youtube files using WMR is alot faster. It cut your time in fraction versus using Vixy. With Vixy you got to convert then download then convert again. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, if you want those "SB's" clips you should've ask me cuz I still have it saved in my laptop.

BTW, dloading Youtube files using WMR is alot faster. It cut your time in fraction versus using Vixy. With Vixy you got to convert then download then convert again. ;)
u do?..i assume you just had it on youtube. could you send it to me? :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

what r you doing, mines take about 5 sec to rec. you tube video using vixey

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like your taste in men, iluvnumandoil lol. most of the guys in there are hot. tik, dennis, and the other korean actor. num i find handsome rather than hot hehe

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm saw a photoshot cover thing..and it looks like dennis is in there? is it really him..with aum and aff? something about sexy couples..theres a few other people too..anywho ok sb cant wait any more news about when it will air?