[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont we sound crazy lol. SB got to our heard big time but im glad we got to meet alot of new members that hasnt been really active until this aired

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
muahahaha..i still love you mama..&& gosh..i should be sleeping right now..but i can't...arggghhh...lol

pssh... i don't love you anymore... sniff sniff.. lol. i shouldn't even be on the computer.. i'm gonna get in trouble! lmao. oh well anything for SB! :dude:

dont we sound crazy lol. SB got to our heard big time but im glad we got to meet alot of new members that hasnt been really active until this aired

oh yeahhh... i've posted like crazy because of SB! i'm up to 2000 post! hecks yeah!!! wahhoooo!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i wonder who had the most post in this thread ..im not gonna count to much work for me

forget that...i'll end up pulling my hair...lol all i know is that SB is still going strong...the fever..the obsession..whatever you wanna call it..isnt going away anytime soon!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
forget that...i'll end up pulling my hair...lol all i know is that SB is still going strong...the fever..the obsession..whatever you wanna call it..isnt going away anytime soon!!!!

oh no.. it ain't going away! muahahha. i love it.. keeps me smiling. :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
i wonder who had the most post in this thread ..im not gonna count to much work for me
i vote for noy. :p

geesh..i miss SB. i have absolutely nothing to watch! well my parents are watching nang tard and im in and out with watching it. its such a tear jerker. i swear if i sit & actually watch the entire thing, i'll be bawling. anyways, i will have to re-watch SB once school is over & done with. i need more ken!! i loved him before this and my love for him continues to grow. his role in SB only gives more reasons to why he is one of the top rated actors nowadays. two thumbs up!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i vote for noy. :p

geesh..i miss SB. i have absolutely nothing to watch! well my parents are watching nang tard and im in and out with watching it. its such a tear jerker. i swear if i sit & actually watch the entire thing, i'll be bawling. anyways, i will have to re-watch SB once school is over & done with. i need more ken!! i loved him before this and my love for him continues to grow. his role in SB only gives more reasons to why he is one of the top rated actors nowadays. two thumbs up!

awee. that's nice of you judy! lol. ken is on top of his game & he aint coming down! hecks yeah!

sb is all over sw it no wonder peeps are mad..we taking jlr thunder

lol. SB is the bizness that's wassup!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
sb is all over sw it no wonder peeps are mad..we taking jlr thunder
this is like the SB Tsunami..lol when it hits..it hits hard && everyone will know about it...lol

okie dokies my SB ladies..imma go nite nite now && dream of my man..lol happy that i made my 800th posts tonite && i definently had a great time spamming with you ladies && showing sw "this is how us SB ladies do it" showing our love to SB!!! SB all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfgggggg another page..wooohooooooooooooooo...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it seriously is.. omg, i'm going crazy! lol. i will so will if we have a SB/JLR debate!
i'm right behind Noy!..plus there isn't much to debate about either w/ JLR..besides the hot pra'ek and beautiful nang'ek and nang'rai..w/ a couple of hot attempts and 1 "R" scene..not much to offer besides tat...and noting SB doesn't have

pssh... i don't love you anymore... sniff sniff.. lol. i shouldn't even be on the computer.. i'm gonna get in trouble! lmao. oh well anything for SB! :dude:

oh yeahhh... i've posted like crazy because of SB! i'm up to 2000 post! hecks yeah!!! wahhoooo!
dang i haven't even kept track i must have jumped hundreds of posts for this thread alone