[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this is like the SB Tsunami..lol when it hits..it hits hard && everyone will know about it...lol

okie dokies my SB ladies..imma go nite nite now && dream of my man..lol happy that i made my 800th posts tonite && i definently had a great time spamming with you ladies && showing sw "this is how us SB ladies do it" showing our love to SB!!! SB all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfgggggg another page..wooohooooooooooooooo...lol

dang you samantha! taking my pages! arrtghhh i'mma bite you...lmao

whooww..i'm totallie lost on there...LOL :lol:

good to be back girls! for a while :lmao:

have to go watch episode 12..haven't even started yet...
yesh you need to! & welcome back!

i'm right behind Noy!..plus there isn't much to debate about either w/ JLR..besides the hot pra'ek and beautiful nang'ek and nang'rai..w/ a couple of hot attempts and 1 "R" scene..not much to offer besides tat...and noting SB doesn't have
dang i haven't even kept track i must have jumped hundreds of posts for this thread alone
so true! lmao. you're missing out on a lot kashie!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

dang you samantha! taking my pages! arrtghhh i'mma bite you...lmao

yesh you need to! & welcome back!
so true! lmao. you're missing out on a lot kashie!
i know but i have soo much crap nowadays..

i'm have my spring dance concert next thurday so this week was practice all week w/ the dance and next week is even gonna be worse because we have dress reharsal and we're gonna run through the show monday-wednesday and do the actual thing on Thursday...and today i had my AP test and had my Trig test on wednesday..next week i have my AP English test the day b4 the actual Spring Concert..plus planning and finishing up last minute stuff for Prom...argh!

if i can record a part of our dance..i'll upload it and show u girls...i like our dance :lol:

can't wait for episode 12

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
will you gal be watching aum and ann
uhm. i dont know. i'm still stuck on ken/ann. sigh...

i know but i have soo much crap nowadays..

i'm have my spring dance concert next thurday so this week was practice all week w/ the dance and next week is even gonna be worse because we have dress reharsal and we're gonna run through the show monday-wednesday and do the actual thing on Thursday...and today i had my AP test and had my Trig test on wednesday..next week i have my AP English test the day b4 the actual Spring Concert..plus planning and finishing up last minute stuff for Prom...argh!

if i can record a part of our dance..i'll upload it and show u girls...i like our dance :lol:

can't wait for episode 12
awee i know what you mean! record the dance! i wanna see it kay!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
uhm. i dont know. i'm still stuck on ken/ann. sigh...
awee i know what you mean! record the dance! i wanna see it kay!
stuck on ken & ann..tell me about it...ehehee

i'll try too...i love the spring dance concert...shows the talent of our students..i just saw the hip pop group do their dance yesterday it was great! and saw ballet today..i thought it was soo cute..heheheh...i'm all ready for Jazz..they're usually the best! but i also love tap too..argh! can't wait!

lol your undercover
undercover?? wat do u mean

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm still not sure on tat one...like watch is 40%..don't watch is like 60% but i'm surely gonna watch Ken & Aff...i like Aff she's sweet :lol:
as of right now, i'm annoyed by Aff but i will watch ken/aff's lakorn because of ken & i'm like seriously wishing ken & vicky get together in the end!
stuck on ken & ann..tell me about it...ehehee
i'll try too...i love the spring dance concert...shows the talent of our students..i just saw the hip pop group do their dance yesterday it was great! and saw ballet today..i thought it was soo cute..heheheh...i'm all ready for Jazz..they're usually the best! but i also love tap too..argh! can't wait!
undercover?? wat do u mean
oh i love dancing.. makes me go crazy!

undercover as in you'll be watching it on the Downlow so nobody has to know... lmao.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
never here you talk about aff
as of right now, i'm annoyed by Aff but i will watch ken/aff's lakorn because of ken & i'm like seriously wishing ken & vicky get together in the end!
oh i love dancing.. makes me go crazy!

undercover as in you'll be watching it on the Downlow so nobody has to know... lmao.
oh! no..LOL..never got passed episode 1 of JLR... :lol:

i know Aff from her lakorn w/ Dan...wen she was like BRAND new and they were trying to promote w/ paring her up w/ my Dan..ehehe and also love how much she admires and loves P'Ken..she was cute wen she said "now don't ask me to go anywhere on Wednesdays and Thursdays because i'm watching Sawan Bieng" LOL :lol:

i love dancing as well...i wished we had the cha-cha of salsa at school...we have like everyting else..**shrug**

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
one of the reason i fell out of jlr is that
lol. i watched the whole lakorn, was like omg about it for a few weeks then SB happen!! hecks yeah!
hated the fact that soraya didn't torture him. well in the end but that was weak!

it 12:13 here
same here! where are you from?

oh! no..LOL..never got passed episode 1 of JLR... :lol:

i know Aff from her lakorn w/ Dan...wen she was like BRAND new and they were trying to promote w/ paring her up w/ my Dan..ehehe and also love how much she admires and loves P'Ken..she was cute wen she said "now don't ask me to go anywhere on Wednesdays and Thursdays because i'm watching Sawan Bieng" LOL :lol:

i love dancing as well...i wished we had the cha-cha of salsa at school...we have like everyting else..**shrug**
oh i love aff/dan's lakorn! that was funny!

lol cha cha cha? really? i wanna learn how to tango. i prefer dancing to hip-hop. that's my mainstream!