[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
credit to ceryna2001
one is weak and one is strong. If you love the lakorn where nang eak is strong and incontrol you would love this....I hate a lakorn where nang eak let people work all over her and be happy about the last minute of the lakorn. sorry if my summary is not clear...
it's started out when Tar (the weak twin, who is easily fool by people) She came to work at a new office and p eak who worked there liked her very much but she is inlove with Doodoo who happen to be her bosS and P eak uncle..Doodoo was inlove with her too..so they had an affair. But Dood0o is marry and have 3 kids, his wife is real mean...After she found out about the affair she would come and beat up tar and do some terrible things to her and embrass her everywhere...
Tar found out she is pregent so she went to visit her parent in the country and she killed herself by hanging...Min is the strong twin, she came back from the USA to visit her parent and sister, but when she got home her sister was already death...she also found out that her sister is pregent too...So she pretended to be Tar and when back to work...since they were identical twin no one notice at first.
Whenever doodoo's wife would come and beat her up, she would beat the wife up instead..since she real smart and speak english she also have a best friend who parent happen to be real power in Thailand.
She also got an expensive car, condo and alots of expensive stuff..She was also working for a high-tech computer and make alots of money too...at the same time she was also working at the office where her sister used to work...Everyone notice the change but they never say a thing...I don't want to tell you more because is gona spoil the fun.
I hope this help you
wow the story is so intriguing....:) i wanna watch it now! :( but theres no sub yet?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
credit to ceryna2001
one is weak and one is strong. If you love the lakorn where nang eak is strong and incontrol you would love this....I hate a lakorn where nang eak let people work all over her and be happy about the last minute of the lakorn. sorry if my summary is not clear...
it's started out when Tar (the weak twin, who is easily fool by people) She came to work at a new office and p eak who worked there liked her very much but she is inlove with Doodoo who happen to be her bosS and P eak uncle..Doodoo was inlove with her too..so they had an affair. But Dood0o is marry and have 3 kids, his wife is real mean...After she found out about the affair she would come and beat up tar and do some terrible things to her and embrass her everywhere...
Tar found out she is pregent so she went to visit her parent in the country and she killed herself by hanging...Min is the strong twin, she came back from the USA to visit her parent and sister, but when she got home her sister was already death...she also found out that her sister is pregent too...So she pretended to be Tar and when back to work...since they were identical twin no one notice at first.
Whenever doodoo's wife would come and beat her up, she would beat the wife up instead..since she real smart and speak english she also have a best friend who parent happen to be real power in Thailand.
She also got an expensive car, condo and alots of expensive stuff..She was also working for a high-tech computer and make alots of money too...at the same time she was also working at the office where her sister used to work...Everyone notice the change but they never say a thing...I don't want to tell you more because is gona spoil the fun.
I hope this help you
uhm... i seen the opening credits for this lakorn & it looks intense! lol.

i told ilovenumandoil that we keep mentioning about the SPIES..
ohhh.. i knew that. :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

sompong nong somchai! i love that lakorn... it's plenty funny! but i don't like paul... everytime i see him i think of a bird... not hott. <_<
ewww...i know...paul isnt cute at all...like he's not even ok looking...for me to watch a lakorn...the p'ek has to be somewhat attractive..not like drop dead gorgeous like ken, but atleast ok looking hahahaha :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
uhm... i seen the opening credits for this lakorn & it looks intense! lol.
ohhh.. i knew that. :lol:
i guess i cant wait to watch the rang ngao. and yeah, better watch our back.... lol

ewww...i know...paul isnt cute at all...like he's not even ok looking...for me to watch a lakorn...the p'ek has to be somewhat attractive..not like drop dead gorgeous like ken, but atleast ok looking hahahaha :lol:

i guess...im gonna wait for rang ngao....:) i like hotter and meaner guys...:D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eh.. i know.. he's ugly to me. i don't know how he became a pra'ek i seriously dont.. but he can sing though, i give him that. but as for appearance wise.. nawe... i'll pass on him. he's scrawny, oogliee, short, small... i'd probably break him if i hug him. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh yeahh.. gotta look out for one another :lol:
oh i hate spoilers too.. .i stay away from them.. haha... worst are the pictures! awe..

if i only understand the language (thai)... i guess i dont need spoilers... but for i DESPERATELY and DRASTICALLY need it....lmao

i spoil my Boy friend about the SB series.... he doesn't like kawee recently.. he's still at episode 3...lol

if he has time to watch... he watch it, but if he's busy.. he's editing pictures.. i request to him to edit some pics of ken...

"only photoshop touches our skin", he says....

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
OWNED BABY!! :p
i should prolly stop this, cause you know...its just so annoying...haha..NOT
hahaha true that....
ey, i'm 5'2 and a half haha...i have to get jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch...their jeans just fit me so well!! btw i love A&F :lol:
its under SB Beat JLR in the Thai section...its the one with like over 17 pages within 2 days of posting hahahaha
Thanks...now i don't feel so guilty like a spy lol :p I feel all caught up now...

how funny i'm 5'2 1/2" also :D