[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
she can keep doing it..cuz it only help motivate my crave even more..makes me wanna keep tis thread up tat much more..so she can continue :lol:

i tink from now on ..i'll just simply reply w/ this smilie
..cuz apprantly she doesn't make much sense..just throwing in random stuff..she's sweet beside this topic..but i'm kinda tired arguing...
i know exactly who your talkling about

nikki1786

LizQuen
she can keep doing it..cuz it only help motivate my crave even more..makes me wanna keep tis thread up tat much more..so she can continue :lol:

i tink from now on ..i'll just simply reply w/ this smilie
..cuz apprantly she doesn't make much sense..just throwing in random stuff..she's sweet beside this topic..but i'm kinda tired arguing...

good thing.. just ignore her... im gonna kill someone if whoever here is racist....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
<-----( hatchling....) oooopppssss..... im a newbie... hahahha! but i never owned a major page....:D
oh hunn.. we know who you are though! hehe.

hahha...you reall are a newbie....dont be sorry, it just happens...plus noy can deal with it, she has half of this thread owned under her already :lol: ...jk noy :kiss:
lol. not all! just a hand full... lol.

oh okay. hopefully noy is okay with it too. :)
it's okay i'm not mad.. ^_^

i think so.. they're using INVISIBLE MODE..... lol.... but its obvious that we are 7 users who are here in this thread right now... and only us... (you, me, noy, riah, ilovenumandoil) are discussing....
let them snoop. :lol:

where's noy anyways? did she gone to the other thread? to see what's going on there too?
sorry.. my sister kicked me off & i didn't have time to say bye! but i'm back for a lil while.

where noy she is m.i.a.

i'm hereee!

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh hunn.. we know who you are though! hehe.
lol. not all! just a hand full... lol.
it's okay i'm not mad.. ^_^
let them snoop. :lol:
sorry.. my sister kicked me off & i didn't have time to say bye! but i'm back for a lil while.
i'm hereee!

glad your back.... lol.... we been discussing the battle of kashie..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie is having fever for Ken right now... hahahah

here's a GIF i made Kashie... i think you already saw this..coz i post this two days ago here...

no actuallie i haven't ah! i like..i like eheheh :drool:

i know i'm so loving Ken..LOL..i remember wen i was watch MTR..i was so in love w/ Chakrit i couldn't bare to tink of anyone else.and Kristy was like you'll fall back in love w/ Ken..and i was like no i won't...LOL..good tink Kristy isn't here rite now ehehehe... :wub:

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
i dun like arguing w/ anyone...

but the two tat i dislike..i won't state one of them..but i will this particular one..cuz i'm sick of her..and i tink her name is so racist..i even PM sarn about her username once because i was so offended by it..her username is Anti-Hmong...i'm hmong so tat's freaking racist!! she's not on often just every now and then just to piss ppl off
that is good to know. arguing is tiring. that is sad. i am hmong too. sad to know that racism still exist in forums too.