[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
if only i can use my WITCH CRAFT skills here on the internet... i've already put some curse to whoever is RACIST here.... i've experience that when i got into college.... i got revenge on her.... she said finally sorry....
sorry to hear that, but at least you got a happy ending. but i do hope that it does not need to resort to this.

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg really?! that's crazy. witch craft scares me... :huh:

dont be scared.. im only using my witch craft for good deeds.... im not using a black magic anyway... actually, i still dont know how to make a love potion... im still gonna go to the province where i have to learn how to make it....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i made my own voodoo doll, its an ancient voodoo doll now coz i made it 5 years ago.... then i have my pentagle (ritual stuff), then black candles and my sacred book.... my mom bought the sacred book for me on my 18th b-day.. because she knew i was into witch craft stuff... im a werid person.. i should say.. but they didn't know im into other stuffs too... i like to explore, that is why im learning latin at the same time... i ahve my black diary too that will curse the people if whoever reads it after i died...
ehe..ehe :ph34r: **wiping sweat on head** tat's very interesting...lol...j/k...goodness tat's crazie girlie..didn't know u were like tat..how about tis you make a voodoo doll of Ken..make him come to me...

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
are u reallie? cool..reallie how come u dun see much Thai lakorns then...
well i saw some hmong dubbed thai lakorns, i liked them. but they were not the original and so i did not know the real names and when i was really little, i did not know that they were Thai.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i saw some hmong dubbed thai lakorns, i liked them. but they were not the original and so i did not know the real names and when i was really little, i did not know that they were Thai.
tat's true wen i was new to thai lakorn..i was so lost e/ who was who..neva knew their names..esp. the star..i tink the first person i knew by their name was Num Sornram..

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
i made my own voodoo doll, its an ancient voodoo doll now coz i made it 5 years ago.... then i have my pentagle (ritual stuff), then black candles and my sacred book.... my mom bought the sacred book for me on my 18th b-day.. because she knew i was into witch craft stuff... im a werid person.. i should say.. but they didn't know im into other stuffs too... i like to explore, that is why im learning latin at the same time... i ahve my black diary too that will curse the people if whoever reads it after i died...
wow. why can we not just forgive and forget? leave all the bad things behind us.