[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well at first, i like obsessed with weir, but when i saw SB, i was like omg...did heaven just fall on earth?? haha
oh i've always been a fan of ken... drool.. he's so f-ing hottt! :lol: specially in nueng nai suang... ohhh weee... him in a suit... gasp.. .so goregous! :wub:

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh i've always been a fan of ken... drool.. he's so f-ing hottt! :lol: specially in nueng nai suang... ohhh weee... him in a suit... gasp.. .so goregous! :wub:
aww i wanna see ken in a suit!! he did not go with that suit at all in SB, you know in leela's wedding or whatever?? i wanna see the real ken ! haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL! Works for me! The psycho music entrance.
its our entrance song if someone intended to get Kawee.... lmao

LOL...I guess no more "drum effects entrance" for you huh? You officially owned the "Psycho music entrance rendition"
take note: the scene is where Ken is going to take a shower and WE came in *psycho music entrance* (but we are already wearing lingerie...)LMAO

lol. it could get kinkier than this.. but lil kids come thru this thread you know.. so gotta keep the kinkyness down a level. hahaah. :lol:

Noy, HIGHEST LEVEL..... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its our entrance song if someone intended to get Kawee.... lmao
take note: the scene is where Ken is going to take a shower and WE came in *psycho music entrance* (but we are already wearing lingerie...)LMAO
Noy, HIGHEST LEVEL..... lol
lol. we are PAST the highest level..! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. we are PAST the highest level..! :lol:

lol, btw... i was like exploring to youtube for awhile and then i search the JLR mv's... it only got 18-20 mvs....

guess what how many mv's are there for SB series.... (that includes our names there who upload the mv's for sb)... its 40 mv's already...:D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol, btw... i was like exploring to youtube for awhile and then i search the JLR mv's... it only got 18-20 mvs....

guess what how many mv's are there for SB series.... (that includes our names there who upload the mv's for sb)... its 40 mv's already...:D
lol. deng... 40?! wow... haha. i'm still making more mvs too! ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
heyy bellefire..i was the first one to comment your new vid..hehe...love it !

BAMM !! i OWN THiS PAGE ! oh yeah..be jealous..im good...hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
heyy bellefire..i was the first one to comment your new vid..hehe...love it !
BAMM !! i OWN THiS PAGE ! oh yeah..be jealous..im good...hahaha

the pinkie? oh, thanks...:)

i keep making some mv's but as of now.. im in process of my MV.... of my song that i compose....:0 i'll post the link later...:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahah yeah the pinkie...such a lame username..haha

its not lame.. its just that its weird coz i know you here as Nina K.... then in youtube its pinkie....

i change my NAME channel recently... coz its originally "chololot" but i change it into bellefire and my name as uploader is nikki1786:)

nina07

sarNie Adult
its not lame.. its just that its weird coz i know you here as Nina K.... then in youtube its pinkie....

i change my NAME channel recently... coz its originally "chololot" but i change it into bellefire and my name as uploader is nikki1786:)
you could change it?? i didnt know that