[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i love this movie... the ending was super sweet... oh man how i wish that i would find a guy sweet as Ken in my life..... Just love him. This was s SUPERB Drama...Love it. One of my favorite, now I don't know what to watch. Anyone with me? I'm wondering what you guys will watch after Sawan Biang. Any of you guys got any good lakorn that you guys could recommand me to watch? I would appreciate alot. I want to know what tyoe of lakorn you people are watching. Thanks.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMFAO! Girl you are freaking hilarious. I know huh..."smack that all on the floor, smack that, give Ken somemore." ****hiding my face****

lol. it could get kinkier than this.. but lil kids come thru this thread you know.. so gotta keep the kinkyness down a level. hahaah. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was gonna wait til the weekend to make my mvs.. but i couldn't wait! i found another perfect song for kawee & narin...! love it! -_-

SB ROCKS! :dude:

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol. forget the rawr scene! i wanna his wifey! lol. :lol: that's even better than a rawr scene anyday... haha.
everyone wants to be his wifeyy hunn...i mean who would reject him? i know narin doesnt, even though she was like tortured everyday by him..haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
everyone wants to be his wifeyy hunn...i mean who would reject him? i know narin doesnt, even though she was like tortured everyday by him..haha
oh for reals. this has got to be ken's best lakorn yet! love him in SB! love his aggressiveness/sweetness!

i swear, he's a real life prince charming [with a lil bit of kinkyness to him. :lol: ]

nina07

sarNie Adult
ohh and his body..hahaha..im sure he showed it off alot because of the R scenes..haha..would be better if he got a tan.. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think ima watch an R scene between kawee and narin just for that..hahah..jk..no im forreals.. ^_^ :wub: :loool:

lol. don't lie you know you want to! i just like watching him during the shower scene when he's stripping his shirt... oh my god... faint... ! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol. don't lie you know you want to! i just like watching him during the shower scene when he's stripping his shirt... oh my god... faint... ! :lol:
you mean that scene in your siggie? no lie..that is a good shot of his 6-pack...he does have six pack right? haha