[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
me too!

so i was rewatching the last epi last night... tears... :( & i noticed that ending scene there was some pretty cool sound effects. :lol: you could hear the birds chirpping & the baby crying... how awesome was that?! :lol:
i guess i have to check it out too. dont you find it funny when you watch a good lakorn over, you seem to find something new. lmao.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i havent been on the internet for like 2 days and a couple of hours. so dreadful, i thought of going on for a week without it but i guess i just cant help myself. i miss this thread so much. sawan bieng!!!
omg! i know what you mean! myinternet was on tuesday & i finally got it back today!!! & i swear i thought it was gonna lose my mind! I had to sneak a peek at the work's computer... haha.

i guess i have to check it out too. dont you find it funny when you watch a good lakorn over, you seem to find something new. lmao.
lol. always. i always check for something in the lakorn. i pay very close to the details... ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
honestly i didnt go insane. i was busy myself but it was still hard to not be on the internet for that two days though.

great summer school is coming up pretty soon. i was just enjoying my days off from school too. er!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
honestly i didnt go insane. i was busy myself but it was still hard to not be on the internet for that two days though.

great summer school is coming up pretty soon. i was just enjoying my days off from school too. er!
agh.. speaking of summer school, i still need to enroll ... arrgh... <_<

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. i swore, more peeps starting after we posted ken/ann fanfics... <_<
dont worry... we get motivated to continue writing ken-ann fan fics... because we drool over ken's pic! :drool:

gasps :eek: i F-ing love the picture of ken!!!!! where did you get it?!?! faint.. he's so hotttt :wub: :drool:

i got it in this forum... at ken's thread... then i also got member myself to ann's site so that i can check out her good pics... especially her latest pic... :)

at least... me and my friend can do a trick again on editing... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dont worry... we get motivated to continue writing ken-ann fan fics... because we drool over ken's pic! :drool:
i got it in this forum... at ken's thread... then i also got member myself to ann's site so that i can check out her good pics... especially her latest pic... :)

at least... me and my friend can do a trick again on editing... :D
lol. oh yeah.. since lakorns aren't showing the juicy sex scenes or the kissing scenes.... we make them up in fan fics. hahah

so this is gonna be my new fanfic [coming soon!]

fun

Expired Sarnie
agh.. speaking of summer school, i still need to enroll ... arrgh... <_<
hahaha. i am thinking to drop it. i dont think i am able to do it.

lol. oh yeah.. since lakorns aren't showing the juicy sex scenes or the kissing scenes.... we make them up in fan fics. hahah

more fan fic. omg i am so totally behind!

nikki1786

LizQuen

i cant wait also to drool over Chakrit.... better imagine his sexy tattoo.... :wub:

i will never get tired of reading fan fics... as long there's ken-ann... :)

im still working out though for my upcoming fan fic... coz i will put pat-por on the next fan fic... it will be ken-ann and pat-por....

p.s.
the way i look at on Chakrit, he's way too aggressive than Ken... :D cant wait to read it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. i am thinking to drop it. i dont think i am able to do it.
more fan fic. omg i am so totally behind!
i need to get to my classes! lol behind too. i'm behind on writing it :lol:

i cant wait also to drool over Chakrit.... better imagine his sexy tattoo.... :wub:

i will never get tired of reading fan fics... as long there's ken-ann... :)

im still working out though for my upcoming fan fic... coz i will put pat-por on the next fan fic... it will be ken-ann and pat-por....

p.s.
the way i look at on Chakrit, he's way too aggressive than Ken... :D cant wait to read it!

lol chakrit's gonna be the aggressive in this fanfic... hot... sexy... drool... :drool:

ken's gonna be the prince charming, just like in real life :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i need to get to my classes! lol behind too. i'm behind on writing it :lol:

lol chakrit's gonna be the aggressive in this fanfic... hot... sexy... drool... :drool:

ken's gonna be the prince charming, just like in real life :wub:

that is so terrific!!!!! i cant wait anymore... gosh, love Ken for being gorgeous DUDE!!!! :dude: :wub:

p.s.

i cant wait to read the Destination Love...
cant wait, how will Sai teared Sit's heart..... :D
but... since Sit is aggressive, it might be a wrong turn
and all of a sudden Sai will be trap into him... :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that is so terrific!!!!! i cant wait anymore... gosh, love Ken for being gorgeous DUDE!!!! :dude: :wub:
p.s.

i cant wait to read the Destination Love...
cant wait, how will Sai teared Sit's heart..... :D
but... since Sit is aggressive, it might be a wrong turn
and all of a sudden Sai will be trap into him... :ph34r:
lol. i'ts gonna be... drooling.... hahah. so i decided to change the new fanfic Bittersweet Temptations to ----> Sinful Temptations <---- sounds more naughtier! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
tune in to last 2-3 episodes... :D of one night stand only.

-----------------------------

next fan fic....

*banner and synopsis coming soon*

nikki1786

LizQuen
oooo... another ken/ann fanfic!!! ^_^
it sure has been... i feel so alone... my SB ladies have disappear... :(

where is the love?!?!

its still here..... its just that... WE ARE still not updated about the TWO (ken-ann) if they'll have a new lakorn again... i bet the thread will be lively again. i just want to make fan fics... to drool over Ken again.... ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know where is all the sb ladies at. it seemed like bellefire and noy and i. well me i havent been able to be on the internet as much as i would like. hahaha i am so busy this summer.