[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
bellefire are you still up making a wallie for rome/rita fic for me. sorry i took a long time. still lokking for some nice pic of rome and rita.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
JLR lover in this thread...I just finished watching Sawan Bieng, just to know what the hype was about, and man, I couldn't stop watching it...Granted, it's similar to JLR in the torturing women department, but this one is way worse...Hands down to Ken for being the biggest jerk p'ek that I've ever seen in a lakorn...He played the bad guy, tortured soul thing very well...and his crying...man, I have never seen any actor cry so much or so well ever...He blew me away with it...and I cried with him, as much as I hated him at times...He was just that bad guy you just want to love...

The whole time I'm watching it, I was like, "I'd rather be Soraya than Narin." Cuz at least in JLR, Harit was torturing and abusing who he thought killed his brother, but still fell in love with her and such...and when he found out who she really was, he stopped, and tried to make it up to her, and tell her his feelings...But in this lakorn...homeboy KNEW what he was doing it and why...He was torturing and raping her to get back at her sister? What kind of whack logic is that for Kawee...? He threw her into the ocean...man, I'd rather be stuck on that island cooking for Harit than to be dragged to who knows where to get tortured by Ken...granted, he had his nice moments, but he knew what he was doing the whole time...And we all knew Harit is a very sweet and good person, just hell-bent on revenge to a girl that so deserved it...But...there were moments where I was just speechless...and Narin's sister was worse than Sansanee at times...scandalous even...

Now that's what I call a good lakorn...the kind you can't stop talking about, even after it's over...

I just couldn't believe what I was watching at times...

I totally supported Narin giving Kawee a hard time because of everything he did to her...but at the same time, after all he was doing to show her he changed, she could've cut him a little slack...and at least admitted to herself that in spite of all that, she somehow fell in love with him...

Kept me up all night watching it...so sad...but now, I'm on Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...and I like that it's more lighthearted...this guy looks good with any woman he stars with...

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellefire are you still up making a wallie for rome/rita fic for me. sorry i took a long time. still lokking for some nice pic of rome and rita.

yup... :) just PM me about it, i still dont know what is the title of your fan fic though, did you post it already in fan fic thread?.... the last time i make was this BG of Rome and Rita... i was planning to make a fan fiction about them but i decided to to go for pat and por with ken and ann again...

here's the bg that i made last time about rome and rita, if you happen to see it... i was suppose to write a mystery love story about them.

just pm me the title and their characters in the story... so i can plan on how will i edit ur WP. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
JLR lover in this thread...I just finished watching Sawan Bieng, just to know what the hype was about, and man, I couldn't stop watching it...Granted, it's similar to JLR in the torturing women department, but this one is way worse...Hands down to Ken for being the biggest jerk p'ek that I've ever seen in a lakorn...He played the bad guy, tortured soul thing very well...and his crying...man, I have never seen any actor cry so much or so well ever...He blew me away with it...and I cried with him, as much as I hated him at times...He was just that bad guy you just want to love...

The whole time I'm watching it, I was like, "I'd rather be Soraya than Narin." Cuz at least in JLR, Harit was torturing and abusing who he thought killed his brother, but still fell in love with her and such...and when he found out who she really was, he stopped, and tried to make it up to her, and tell her his feelings...But in this lakorn...homeboy KNEW what he was doing it and why...He was torturing and raping her to get back at her sister? What kind of whack logic is that for Kawee...? He threw her into the ocean...man, I'd rather be stuck on that island cooking for Harit than to be dragged to who knows where to get tortured by Ken...granted, he had his nice moments, but he knew what he was doing the whole time...And we all knew Harit is a very sweet and good person, just hell-bent on revenge to a girl that so deserved it...But...there were moments where I was just speechless...and Narin's sister was worse than Sansanee at times...scandalous even...

Now that's what I call a good lakorn...the kind you can't stop talking about, even after it's over...

I just couldn't believe what I was watching at times...

I totally supported Narin giving Kawee a hard time because of everything he did to her...but at the same time, after all he was doing to show her he changed, she could've cut him a little slack...and at least admitted to herself that in spite of all that, she somehow fell in love with him...

Kept me up all night watching it...so sad...but now, I'm on Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...and I like that it's more lighthearted...this guy looks good with any woman he stars with...
well i understand why kawee took advantage of narin. first of all he was already fallen for her but his reputation of being the bad boy who doesnt give in does not show that he does. basically the writer probably wants the audience to do the thinking usually in lakorn it is given to you why someone would want rvenge. it is playing with our minds that we seem to not know why he is doing it. in general he was just a total
heartless ass hole
who revenge on whoever he thinks is at fault. but for me it is understgandable why he went after narin. if he rawred leela it would be to her pleasure so getting even was her precious sister narin. and to make matter not worst but understandable, who wouldnt be jealous if someone they totally crush on slept with your own sister, same mother and same father. in so, kawee is quite wicked, he knows that leela will destroy her good family by making her hate on her own sister, what a wicked plan dont you think so. in the end he realized he was totally in love with narin and his act towards her was not for revenge but the fact that he wants her to himself. the four times that he did it was not understandable though, i still question why? i guess the writers want us to feel sympathy for narin and that in reality you can be rawred more than once by the same person.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yup... :) just PM me about it, i still dont know what is the title of your fan fic though, did you post it already in fan fic thread?.... the last time i make was this BG of Rome and Rita... i was planning to make a fan fiction about them but i decided to to go for pat and por with ken and ann again...

here's the bg that i made last time about rome and rita, if you happen to see it... i was suppose to write a mystery love story about them.

just pm me the title and their characters in the story... so i can plan on how will i edit ur WP. ;)
about that i am still thinking and yes i have seen the wall paper for that already and i was looking forward to read it too. i am still thinking of a title for it. when i do i will pm you.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'd rather be stuck on that island cooking for Harit than to be dragged to who knows where to get tortured by Ken...granted
oh man... that is funny! i rather be tortured by Ken :wub: maybe it's because i :wub: ken. hehe.

oh yeah... Kawee was an ass. he knew what he was doing all of along. he wanted leela to suffer & in order to do that he goes after Narin! it's a well thought out plan when i think about it. that's a scandalous plan & it worked. leela almost lost her mind, Narin ran away. Kawee might be self-centered & lazy but he's no dumbass. he saw right through leela & made her suffer as well. I just love Kawee... he's a complete ass... but he's one hott piece of ass... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know where is all the sb ladies at. it seemed like bellefire and noy and i. well me i havent been able to be on the internet as much as i would like. hahaha i am so busy this summer.
i know... it's ususally just us 3. hehe. but it's all good! i still love SB!!! :dude:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
well i understand why kawee took advantage of narin. first of all he was already fallen for her but his reputation of being the bad boy who doesnt give in does not show that he does. basically the writer probably wants the audience to do the thinking usually in lakorn it is given to you why someone would want rvenge. it is playing with our minds that we seem to not know why he is doing it. in general he was just a total
heartless ass hole
who revenge on whoever he thinks is at fault. but for me it is understgandable why he went after narin. if he rawred leela it would be to her pleasure so getting even was her precious sister narin. and to make matter not worst but understandable, who wouldnt be jealous if someone they totally crush on slept with your own sister, same mother and same father. in so, kawee is quite wicked, he knows that leela will destroy her good family by making her hate on her own sister, what a wicked plan dont you think so. in the end he realized he was totally in love with narin and his act towards her was not for revenge but the fact that he wants her to himself. the four times that he did it was not understandable though, i still question why? i guess the writers want us to feel sympathy for narin and that in reality you can be rawred more than once by the same person.

i see that it was a good plan...but it just showed how messed up in his head he was for him to think of something like that...but i still liked it, i just couldn't believe a p'ek could be that cruel and heartless...and later, i felt bad that he couldn't change because no one would believe that he will...it's stuff like that which makes it hard for me to give up on people in general...cuz i believe that everyone needs someone to believe in them, to trust them...that's how bad people can change...if the whole world hated them, then there's no point in changing when people already believe that you're a bad person...that's why there's a huge power behind believing in someone...good thing kawee had pat...she did help him a ton...she was such a great friend, and she didn't try to be with him...

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh yeah... Kawee was an ass. he knew what he was doing all of along. he wanted leela to suffer & in order to do that he goes after Narin! it's a well thought out plan when i think about it. that's a scandalous plan & it worked. leela almost lost her mind, Narin ran away. he saw right through leela & made her suffer as well.
his plan worked better than harit's plan. lmao. cause kawee thought through it very well but he had to pay another price cause he fell in love with narin. hahahaha.

i wont be tortured by ken or aum or any hot thai actors/singers but i will be the one torturing them. lmao. honestly i would be the one harassing them. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt even try and i end up having a page and yesterday, i was saying i wanted to claim a page in the sb thread in oum ruk thread. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
i see that it was a good plan...but it just showed how messed up in his head he was for him to think of something like that...but i still liked it, i just couldn't believe a p'ek could be that cruel and heartless...and later, i felt bad that he couldn't change because no one would believe that he will...it's stuff like that which makes it hard for me to give up on people in general...cuz i believe that everyone needs someone to believe in them, to trust them...that's how bad people can change...if the whole world hated them, then there's no point in changing when people already believe that you're a bad person...that's why there's a huge power behind believing in someone...good thing kawee had pat...she did help him a ton...she was such a great friend, and she didn't try to be with him...
i know it is hard to believe someone who is bad enough that it is hard to believe they will ever change. i say it all the time to my brother which i can say it is pretty much true, even ten years in jail he still hadnt learn his lesson. i think it was 10 or maybe longer, i didnt bother to count.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is simple for me to gain trust again. well in certain situation yes. and in certain situation, never will ever gain trust again. and there are some that i still need more time to get trust/faith back.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeah it's true. you do need people to give you hope & trust but not all the times though. Some people are capable to shine without the help of others. The only person that kawee had was Pat. she's so iffing cool! i love her in SB!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
his plan worked better than harit's plan. lmao. cause kawee thought through it very well but he had to pay another price cause he fell in love with narin. hahahaha.

i wont be tortured by ken or aum or any hot thai actors/singers but i will be the one torturing them. lmao. honestly i would be the one harassing them. :lol:
oh Fun... you dirty minded... :loool: i rather have him torture me. :drool: Ken can do whatever he pleases. hahaha. as long as i get to smack that ass of his :w-scene-pop-corn:

^:lol: but it's so hard to gain back faith once they lost it. at least for me on some cases.
true true... once that trust is lost or broken, it's hard to fully gain that trust. You're always thinking in the back of your mind, the what ifs & should i. It takes a lot for someone to gain my trust, specially when it comes to guys. <_<