[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow i felt like i was gone for a decade. hahaha. i havent been on the net.

i miss ken/ann. when will there be a lakorn of them two again. i guess after the baby is out, ken wont have much lakorn.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awe.. wish my school had something like that... lol. my school was ghetto & cheap. glad you had fun!

lol. if you stayed up to read Nikki's fan fic you might stay up even longer for mine... lol. i'm not even done with it yet. lol
haha i'm planning to start yours tonight!!

and it wasnt part of the school...its totally separate...you basically do everything yourself..its just a tradition our school does...trying to get you ready for the real world and college life lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i'm planning to start yours tonight!!

and it wasnt part of the school...its totally separate...you basically do everything yourself..its just a tradition our school does...trying to get you ready for the real world and college life lol
oooh i see... sounds like fun. going crazy & getting drunk i bet! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. everybody's like demanding for my fanfic so i don't want to disappoint them! haha. i don't think i've seen the old version... maybe i'll get to it later.. what is it about anywaise?

I still need to finish ken's other lakorn! ek... i'm behind... :lol:

Yay! i reached 3000 posts!
congrates Noy..look at me i've been her longer than you..but you're sure a quick spammer..lol :lol:

here's the summary for Ngao Asoak..i wrote tis so it might be wrong here and there...but most of it is correct

Piachat (Pueng) is a poor orphan who lives with her grandmother. She and her grandmother makes a living selling vegetables and cycling different items. She is still very young (my guess around 12..13...14 )and was very found of a tree called "Asok." The Asok she sees everyday grows within the walls of a wealthy family. The wealthy family only has one son name Monthai (Pong), who is a very handsome man with a loving nature. Within the house there is a servants' daughter who is very found of Monthai as well, her name was Lukana (Fang). Monthai was also interested in her, but not to that point. The Mahatavates, another wealthy family, who were very good friends of Monthai's family has a daugther named Vichada (Pei). Vichada was to be married to Monthai. The two of them liked each other a lot so there was of course no disagreements. During a walk outside one day together, Monthai and Vichada heard a sound and found a small girl lurking around. It was Piachat. Vichada was very angry with Piachat but Monthai didn't seem alarm. When Piachat told Monthai she had come to pick the flowers of the Asok Piachat gladly gave it to her along with some money. From then on Piachat grew to like Monthai. Piachat would visit the place often and talk to Monthai.

Then one day after a long hard of work Piachet's grandmother and her were walking home and a car almost ran into Piachet. Her grandmother pushed her out of the way and was frighten when the car almost hit her. She suffer from a heart attack and passed. The driver of the car was Mr. Mahatavate, Vichada's father. Mr. Mahatavate took Piachat in, as a servant. But Mrs. Mahatavate had a different idea. She knows her husband is growing sick of her and she did not want her husband to go look for love outside the house. So Mrs. Mahatavate raised Piachat for when Piachet grows up, she can satisfy Mr. Mahatavate's "needs."

Just then Monthai decided to leave and continue his studies in Austrailia due to an incident. Lukana, the servant's daughter hang herself because she could no longer bear the accusations and punishments Monthai's mother threw at her anymore. Monthai's mother always accused Lukana that she wanted their wealth and that's why she was after Monthai, but Lukana truly loves Monthai. After this incident Monthai couldn't bear to see his mother anymore and left.

Monthai sent letters to his finacee Vichada, but everytime the letters reached her she would forced Piachat to write back to him. This went on for about 7-8 years ( i tink from the old ver.). The time for Monthai to return neared, but the he decided he was not sure if he was going to come back and ask for Vichada to come live in Austrilia with him. Vichada, furious threw out all the letters and started to mess around with different men. Piachet pleaded and asked her to stay faithful to Monthai, but Vichada would not listen. Piachet continue to write letters back to Monthai as Vicahada, his "faithful" finacee.

Piachet has grown into a beautiful young lady and Mr.Mahatavate long for her more and more. Piachet has been told of her purpose, and because she grew up being taught to never take help from someone without repaying she was willing to comply. She decided that she would just later kill herself. But to her luck Mr. Mahatavate's other daughter, Paa, who was kind and different from her sister Vichada has befriended Piachet. Paa would help Piachat out of every situation she could.

Back at Monthai's home, his father has passed leaving him mother. She began to lose her mind because her husband and her son left her, along with the haunting image of Lukana who had hang herself. She sent words for Vichada, her son's finacee to come take care of her. Vichada refuses and sent Piachet instead. Piachet afraid that the madam would be more furious lied that she was Vicada. Monthai returned suddenly when he heard his finacee was taking care of his mother. When he arrived he ask for the servants to bring Vichada to him, but Vichada was never there, it was only Piachat. When Piachat came, Monthai immediately embraces her without looking. Piachat was finally in the arms of the men she's loved since childhood and the man she's been writing to all these years. When Monthai finally realize Piachat wasn't his Vichada he started to accuse Piachat of wanting to steal their wealth. That was the only reason he saw for her to take care of his mother that way. Piachat was suddenly then turned into a bad person in the eyes of the person she loves and cherished the most. The story unfold....Ngao Asok airs Mon.-Thurs. starting June 9th!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
congrates Noy..look at me i've been her longer than you..but you're sure a quick spammer..lol :lol:

here's the summary for Ngao Asoak..i wrote tis so it might be wrong here and there...but most of it is correct

Piachat (Pueng) is a poor orphan who lives with her grandmother. She and her grandmother makes a living selling vegetables and cycling different items. She is still very young (my guess around 12..13...14 )and was very found of a tree called "Asok." The Asok she sees everyday grows within the walls of a wealthy family. The wealthy family only has one son name Monthai (Pong), who is a very handsome man with a loving nature. Within the house there is a servants' daughter who is very found of Monthai as well, her name was Lukana (Fang). Monthai was also interested in her, but not to that point. The Mahatavates, another wealthy family, who were very good friends of Monthai's family has a daugther named Vichada (Pei). Vichada was to be married to Monthai. The two of them liked each other a lot so there was of course no disagreements. During a walk outside one day together, Monthai and Vichada heard a sound and found a small girl lurking around. It was Piachat. Vichada was very angry with Piachat but Monthai didn't seem alarm. When Piachat told Monthai she had come to pick the flowers of the Asok Piachat gladly gave it to her along with some money. From then on Piachat grew to like Monthai. Piachat would visit the place often and talk to Monthai.

Then one day after a long hard of work Piachet's grandmother and her were walking home and a car almost ran into Piachet. Her grandmother pushed her out of the way and was frighten when the car almost hit her. She suffer from a heart attack and passed. The driver of the car was Mr. Mahatavate, Vichada's father. Mr. Mahatavate took Piachat in, as a servant. But Mrs. Mahatavate had a different idea. She knows her husband is growing sick of her and she did not want her husband to go look for love outside the house. So Mrs. Mahatavate raised Piachat for when Piachet grows up, she can satisfy Mr. Mahatavate's "needs."

Just then Monthai decided to leave and continue his studies in Austrailia due to an incident. Lukana, the servant's daughter hang herself because she could no longer bear the accusations and punishments Monthai's mother threw at her anymore. Monthai's mother always accused Lukana that she wanted their wealth and that's why she was after Monthai, but Lukana truly loves Monthai. After this incident Monthai couldn't bear to see his mother anymore and left.

Monthai sent letters to his finacee Vichada, but everytime the letters reached her she would forced Piachat to write back to him. This went on for about 7-8 years ( i tink from the old ver.). The time for Monthai to return neared, but the he decided he was not sure if he was going to come back and ask for Vichada to come live in Austrilia with him. Vichada, furious threw out all the letters and started to mess around with different men. Piachet pleaded and asked her to stay faithful to Monthai, but Vichada would not listen. Piachet continue to write letters back to Monthai as Vicahada, his "faithful" finacee.

Piachet has grown into a beautiful young lady and Mr.Mahatavate long for her more and more. Piachet has been told of her purpose, and because she grew up being taught to never take help from someone without repaying she was willing to comply. She decided that she would just later kill herself. But to her luck Mr. Mahatavate's other daughter, Paa, who was kind and different from her sister Vichada has befriended Piachet. Paa would help Piachat out of every situation she could.

Back at Monthai's home, his father has passed leaving him mother. She began to lose her mind because her husband and her son left her, along with the haunting image of Lukana who had hang herself. She sent words for Vichada, her son's finacee to come take care of her. Vichada refuses and sent Piachet instead. Piachet afraid that the madam would be more furious lied that she was Vicada. Monthai returned suddenly when he heard his finacee was taking care of his mother. When he arrived he ask for the servants to bring Vichada to him, but Vichada was never there, it was only Piachat. When Piachat came, Monthai immediately embraces her without looking. Piachat was finally in the arms of the men she's loved since childhood and the man she's been writing to all these years. When Monthai finally realize Piachat wasn't his Vichada he started to accuse Piachat of wanting to steal their wealth. That was the only reason he saw for her to take care of his mother that way. Piachat was suddenly then turned into a bad person in the eyes of the person she loves and cherished the most. The story unfold....Ngao Asok airs Mon.-Thurs. starting June 9th!!

Is this a Ken lakorn?