[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i like riah.... :) :kiss: miss the SB so much.... im looking forward to make MV's again with Ken and Ann's new lakorn. :)
just keep addicting on Ngao Asoke recently... :D mmm.... where's Ngao Asoke thread here??? ;) talk about Pong again.
he's such a teaser.... lol like to mock around.... lol
i see you NOY~!
nikki nikki hunnie!!! i see you too! Ngao Asoke thread is in the current lakorn section in the thai section. i'm so behind on that lakorn... barely on epi 22! ekkkk!!! i gotta catch up! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki nikki hunnie!!! i see you too! Ngao Asoke thread is in the current lakorn section in the thai section. i'm so behind on that lakorn... barely on epi 22! ekkkk!!! i gotta catch up! :lol:

yikes~! noy.... heeheehee i better catch up... lol..... so anyways, mmmm.... how's life? :D better catch up with my fan fic... its getting good.... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol.... oh, yeah... Ken's going to be look like a mob in my fan fic, gotta have long curly hair (length of his hair is until his shoulders... :lol: )
nooooo not long hair!! :eek: i can't picture him with long hair... lol. i don't like guys with long hair... that's such a turn off for me. :lol:

like Aum in Badarn Jai... oh man, he look like a warwolf!! [okay i think i spelled it worng... lmao]

nikki1786

LizQuen
nooooo not long hair!! :eek: i can't picture him with long hair... lol. i don't like guys with long hair... that's such a turn off for me. :lol:

like Aum in Badarn Jai... oh man, he look like a warwolf!! [okay i think i spelled it worng... lmao]

dont worry.... he'll have a great extreme makeover....because he's character here is more mysterious and not shaving at all~! might as well... with his first appearance in my fan fic... will be a turn off but mysterious... with his appearance, he'll R Ann like that~! noooooooohhhhhh! (okay, im ust be crazy now... internalizing the scenes.... lol) :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dont worry.... he'll have a great extreme makeover....because he's character here is more mysterious and not shaving at all~! might as well... with his first appearance in my fan fic... will be a turn off but mysterious... with his appearance, he'll R Ann like that~! noooooooohhhhhh! (okay, im ust be crazy now... internalizing the scenes.... lol) :lol:
lmao. i'm still plotting my ST fic. of course there will be lots of loving making scenes. haha. but still want to make more scandalous... muahahha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
more sb mv yeah! i still cant get over this lakorn though i am watching currently air lakorn. hmmm. i need to see a phys. lol

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh, i love this drama so much....after all this time...i still can't believe that this drama has ended!!!! i am very SAD!

fun

Expired Sarnie
currently watching air lakorn: badarn jai, phom ruk roy adeed, ngao asoke(just started), and khun noo tewada so far i like (from least to most) ngao asoke, badarn jai, khun noo tewada and phom ruk roy adeed.