[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
how said i don't tink Aum is hot? i do...but i just tink he flaunt it too much...i'm just tired of him showing off...you dun see my Ken doing it tat much...tat's why Ken is more appealing cuz he hides it a lilo..tease us...keep us guessing and waiting..Rawrrr....lol
i totally understand. lmao ken doesnt show it as much. he wants us to die for it. lmao and it works! he been busy making a baby and aum has been busy chasing.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i havent been here either. whoa i mean i havent been in here like forever. i dont post much but i do come here often.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally understand. lmao ken doesnt show it as much. he wants us to die for it. lmao and it works! he been busy making a baby and aum has been busy chasing.
great way to put it...eheheh ^_^

and it's working for Ken..Aum is like holding his shirt up showing his ab 24/7 and Ken is at home w/ his wify and baby to be but yet Ken still manage to snatch all the Awards....Aum hottie jah..maybe u should let tat shirt fall down where it belongs :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
how said i don't tink Aum is hot? i do...but i just tink he flaunt it too much...i'm just tired of him showing off...you dun see my Ken doing it tat much...tat's why Ken is more appealing cuz he hides it a lilo..tease us...keep us guessing and waiting..Rawrrr....lol

ehehe..i guess..i mean i am part of the sisterhood....eheheh

Noy! why are u alwaise soo rushed... -_- ..take it slow..make it sweet...lol
lol... its seem Ken being so hideous with his great body... :lol: that what i like it though... makes me wanna undress him already, like i cant wait. but like you said, i better take it slow... :)

Bellefire jah u're jus soo good at these manipulating picha...can u do one of me and Ken one day? lol :lol:
lol... i cant promise though... just PM me in Ann's forum and give me your pic... lol... i cant promise, because im really not that great. :) manipulation pictures is very risky... lol you need to find some pics that has the same angle and lighting... that will fit for the pic... but thanks, kashie... i'll probably make more some of manipulation pictures... since its more challenging than making banners and wallies... :lol: im still practicing with manipulation thingy.

Ken & Noi's New Commercial

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OU-WZZVRLBY

-they're soo narak...i love the end wen they're facing each other so cute :wub:
i love their commercial... Ken is so sweet. thanks for sharing... :) i only saw the making of this commercial.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken & Noi's New Commercial

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OU-WZZVRLBY

-they're soo narak...i love the end wen they're facing each other so cute :wub:
hahaha is it me or thai ppl just know how to throw a commercial at your face. i think they are so fun to watch and gee it reminds me of oum ruk when chen and pat are in bed together. at a certain angle when the camera was shot at noi she looked like ann for a bit.

great way to put it...eheheh ^_^

and it's working for Ken..Aum is like holding his shirt up showing his ab 24/7 and Ken is at home w/ his wify and baby to be but yet Ken still manage to snatch all the Awards....Aum hottie jah..maybe u should let tat shirt fall down where it belongs :loool:
i know. ken is just taking all those awards. i cant wait to see their baby too. come out soon! lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha the internet has taken control over my brain as well!..now i know how it feels to be an internet freak. everytime my internet connection is down i feel like i would go crazy or something lol. im just so attached to SW!..

hey, its great to see more SB sistas back!..bellafire, i do see you around ann's forum though. busy with fanfictions huh.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken seem more like the shy and reserve type but when he does those photoshoot where it shows off his bod, its like a different ken. he look confident and fierce hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha the internet has taken control over my brain as well!..now i know how it feels to be an internet freak. everytime my internet connection is down i feel like i would go crazy or something lol. im just so attached to SW!..

hey, its great to see more SB sistas back!..bellafire, i do see you around ann's forum though. busy with fanfictions huh.
yeah... lol i happen to see you too in Ann's forum... hehehe when one time the whole city has a blackout here... my brother feel like wanna dial 911 and the mental hospital... because i get crazy with internet... :loool:

ken seem more like the shy and reserve type but when he does those photoshoot where it shows off his bod, its like a different ken. he look confident and fierce hehe
i know... its melts me the way he is... :wub:

still no internet!!!!....thats why i'm not here much!!!....dont worry...i miss you guys....lol..you'll get to see the mv, b4 i go to college i promise hahahaha :lol:
oh, riah~! :) cant wait to see it... ;) i miss SB a lot... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah... lol i happen to see you too in Ann's forum... hehehe when one time the whole city has a blackout here... my brother feel like wanna dial 911 and the mental hospital... because i get crazy with internet... :loool:
haha funny. well it is boring w/o internet. omg, i cant bare to look at your sig. its really gross lol

*sigh* i miss SB too. if only the lakorn was alittle longer. we waited a long time yet it ended so soon

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha funny. well it is boring w/o internet. omg, i cant bare to look at your sig. its really gross lol

*sigh* i miss SB too. if only the lakorn was alittle longer. we waited a long time yet it ended so soon

huhuhuhuhuhhuhu :lmao: when is the next Ken-Ann together in lakorn... :blush:

sorry about my siggy...just think that its sushi... this is not the only scene that is really gross in "Naked Blood" movie, she even fry her hand and eat it , and i think one of her scenes on this... was when before she ate her eyeball, she even eat her tingle (tits)... now thats really gross. the movie seems so weird... its all because of the drug that painful turns pleasure. the movie is more psychotic than i thought... its worst. huh... i'll probably throw up once i see the whole movie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
bellefire i almost had a heart attack at your siggy. hahahahaha. nice job on it. i might take it lol :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Fierce? lol

i can so see Tyra Banks taking Ken's picha and she's just constantly yelling "Fierce! Fierce...give me fierce...i want fierce...YEs! Excellent smile baby smile with your eyes..." lol too many ANTM episodes...lol :p

i like how his sexxieness they come in small doses and keeps us wanting more and more and more...until you're like me and just cry all day long for Ken.... :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... its seem Ken being so hideous with his great body... :lol: that what i like it though... makes me wanna undress him already, like i cant wait. but like you said, i better take it slow... :)
lol... i cant promise though... just PM me in Ann's forum and give me your pic... lol... i cant promise, because im really not that great. :) manipulation pictures is very risky... lol you need to find some pics that has the same angle and lighting... that will fit for the pic... but thanks, kashie... i'll probably make more some of manipulation pictures... since its more challenging than making banners and wallies... :lol: im still practicing with manipulation thingy.
i love their commercial... Ken is so sweet. thanks for sharing... :) i only saw the making of this commercial.
yes my dear keep it nice and slow..savor the moment...lol...one button at a time :loool:

i dunno how u're gonna do it either cuz i hardly take good pichas...ehehe...i'll just send u a bunch and see if u can put it w/ Ken's picha or put my face over Ann or Noi or any picha w/ ken in there...lol..even better put my picha on the face of ann wen KEN is all fierce tying her up on the bed.. :loool: i'm just joking..goodness i have't been on Ann's forum for a while now

i love the behind the scene of the commercial Ken was alwaise holding her hand or alwaise had his hand on her tummier aww wat a guy :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol Fierce? lol

i can so see Tyra Banks taking Ken's picha and she's just constantly yelling "Fierce! Fierce...give me fierce...i want fierce...YEs! Excellent smile baby smile with your eyes..." lol too many ANTM episodes...lol :p

i like his sexxieness the come in small dose and keeps us wanting more and more and more...until you're like me and just cry all day long for Ken.... :lmao:
i hate how tyra speaks during elimination in america next top model. its so fake. :lol:

i bet she will go crazy for ken.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i juz pretend not to see it now... :ph34r:
i tried to at least but it is so vivid. lol. i dont think i would want to watch the movie. lol.

i dunno how u're gonna do it either cuz i hardly take good pichas...ehehe...i'll just send u a bunch and see if u can put it w/ Ken's picha or put my face over Ann or Noi or any picha w/ ken in there...lol..even better put my picha on the face of ann wen KEN is all fierce tying her up on the bed.. :loool: i'm just joking..goodness i have't been on Ann's forum for a while now
hahahaha. that would be so cool. got to put my face on ann when ken is in bed with her. lmao!