[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. guys wanna drink with me because they think i'm fun to get drunk. uh... no i'm not. :lol: of my guy friend was gonna kick my ass because i was such a pain in the ass to him. i almost got him in trouble. yikes... he was like "I'm never drinking with you again noy.. you are crazy." haha.

It's been more than a year since i gotten drunk... i'm staying away from liquor... or at least until my 21st! wahooooo i'm gonna go crazy!!!
uh.... i feel guilty about it.... when i hangout with guys or with HIM.... they warn me not to get drunk.... but its because they cant take me home LMAO XD. so we usually drink here in my house, so that if i get drunk easily... i sleep right away to my sofa... LMAO xD

anyways, to change the topic a little.... btw, my gay friends... were watching SB recently. they want to watch it because they call Ken as "daddy Ken". they say that if they were Narin they will change the script and say "rape me~! go, rape me~! hurry~! i wont call 911~! rape me~!", ROTFL XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uh.... i feel guilty about it.... when i hangout with guys or with HIM.... they warn me not to get drunk.... but its because they cant take me home LMAO XD. so we usually drink here in my house, so that if i get drunk easily... i sleep right away to my sofa... LMAO xD

anyways, to change the topic a little.... btw, my gay friends... were watching SB recently. they want to watch it because they call Ken as "daddy Ken". they say that if they were Narin they will change the script and say "rape me~! go, rape me~! hurry~! i wont call 911~! rape me~!", ROTFL XD
hahah. i only get drunk with people i trust! no strangers or going to random party & getting drunk... oh no...

Daddy ken... wahhh... i gotta move on now... ken's gonna be a dad... he is a dad... :lmao:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahah. i only get drunk with people i trust! no strangers or going to random party & getting drunk... oh no...

Daddy ken... wahhh... i gotta move on now... ken's gonna be a dad... he is a dad... :lmao:

LMAO~! HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH i love noi and ken's CM. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah, he's deaf... and only can hear around 30%, he got accident when he was little hit by a car... that's why he can still speak... but because of his deafness, it causes him so much difficult in speaking. he's even trying hard SINGER~!!!! he even sang a song... that it turned out like he's only reading a poem~! i mean its not a song anymore.... but anyways, we are just super close... and tinah.... you sound like you're teasing me.... what's with deep down HIS HEART..... :lol: i setup dates for him, so that he can forget that damn girl he was so in love before...
aw im sorry to hear that. atleast he has friends that doesnt look down on him like you. it just seem like maybe he might have a thing for you or maybe you guys do but dont realize it. friendship could go beyond if you're always around each other hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. alcohol does bring out the best/worst in people. good gosh, i remember i got drunk once & i text this guy & told him i hated him because he didn't want to hang out with me. I told him i wanted to tell him i like him. haha omg... i regret that night. I got drunk for all the wrong reasons... *shakes head*

i'm an emotional wreck when i drink. I like making drunk phone calls. I remember i got drunk on my 18th birthday & I called one of my guy friend up crying. he started freaking out, thought something was wrong with me. :loool: but i was just drink. hahaha.

the truth can get you into trouble. i love pinching guys in the butt. haha. it's fun. :loool: oohhh & i like giving lap dances. haha.
lol i have no idea but it's soo much funnn!! girl talk!
haha. i'm not a complainer but i tend to be negative a lot... trying to stop with the negativity. not good. I get ticked off really easily too. haha.
haha you sound like such a party animail. i never started drinking until last year but this year has been the worst!..ive had many bad experience with drinking. i had alcohol posion 3 times! now i know my limit and i dont ever want to get so wasted again. you wouldnt believe what happen or could of happen to me. ill just make a long story short. so i was at a friend house and i got alittle buzz...i hit this dude on his butt and i guess he got turned on :lol: he was like "lets go to my car.." at first, i said no then he was like "you're just a tease" so that made me go with him. next thing you know i was making out in his car..i seriously felt like i was gonna black out cuz everything was moving in circles and the dude was trying to unbotton my shirt. i knew but couldnt do anything. i was too dizzy then i realize i threw up in his car lol. my friend came looking for me and i told them to call 911 cuz i was gonna pass out. such a horrible experince!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wear make up for occasion other than that i dont wear any. not even to school. my senior year of high school all i wore was my pjs. lmao. seriously i was that lazy and tired. 7-2 school. 3-11 work. come home to do my AP hw and other plus senior project. i thought i was going to die.
i didnt start wearing make up until i graduated high school. omg, i looked like a total mess during my 9th-12th grade. plus, i didnt really dress up either.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you dont want to be a MISTRESS??? :lol:
No... I want to my man all to myself! lmao. i'm selfish like that. muahaha. :lol:

aw im sorry to hear that. atleast he has friends that doesnt look down on him like you. it just seem like maybe he might have a thing for you or maybe you guys do but dont realize it. friendship could go beyond if you're always around each other hehe.
oohhhh like this quote:

"A guy & a girl can be 'just' friends but at one point or another, one will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe... just maybe forever..."

hehe. I love this quote. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha you sound like such a party animail. i never started drinking until last year but this year has been the worst!..ive had many bad experience with drinking. i had alcohol posion 3 times! now i know my limit and i dont ever want to get so wasted again. you wouldnt believe what happen or could of happen to me. ill just make a long story short. so i was at a friend house and i got alittle buzz...i hit this dude on his butt and i guess he got turned on :lol: he was like "lets go to my car.." at first, i said no then he was like "you're just a tease" so that made me go with him. next thing you know i was making out in his car..i seriously felt like i was gonna black out cuz everything was moving in circles and the dude was trying to unbotton my shirt. i knew but couldnt do anything. i was too dizzy then i realize i threw up in his car lol. my friend came looking for me and i told them to call 911 cuz i was gonna pass out. such a horrible experince!
lol. I hardly party! but it's just when i do, i tend to get crazy sometimes. I've only gotten drunk 5 times so far. My latest drunken mess was my sister's 21st & every since then, i vow not to get drunk off my ass. lmao. until my 21st. haha.

speaking of wild... look who's talking! making out with a guy! tsk tsk... I'm so glad nothing bad happen to you! oh good gosh, guys will do anything. so be careful when you're drinking around strangers, specially guys.

I always drink around people i trust. All my friends are protective of me when i drink, they know i tend to get crazy so they are always on my ass. lol. I need to have a guy friend with me at all time, just in case any other guy tries to get at me.

It's good that you know your limit. My limit is 3-4 shots of liquor. no more or else i'm going crazy. haha. I'll stick to the beer. no hard liquor. ^_^

i didnt start wearing make up until i graduated high school. omg, i looked like a total mess during my 9th-12th grade. plus, i didnt really dress up either.

ekkk... mee too... i had braces, wore thick glasses, always in pjs, my hair's always in a ponytail... i just look messed up! but i didn't care... i was there for my education! forget that! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LMAO XD tinah, i dont know what to say... it sounds like your just my cousin, she told me that too~! :lol: i told him about my family's comment about us... and we were just laughing. :lol: we did even make our gay friends jealous... because he rather hangs out with me than clinging with them... :loool: so funny... lol

No... I want to my man all to myself! lmao. i'm selfish like that. muahaha. :lol:
oohhhh like this quote:

"A guy & a girl can be 'just' friends but at one point or another, one will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe... just maybe forever..."

hehe. I love this quote. ^_^

yeah, me too... i dont wanna be a mistress.... i'll just look at him at afar...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this thread is funny as heck!!! LMAO..

gosh i swore to myself not to get drunk anymore too..its baddddddddddddddddddd.

(and for sure no freaking bacardi 151..that stuff knock the shiat out of me) its good to get a good buzz..once it wears out take a few more shots...and repeat ..lol (but not to a point where my head is in the toilet bowl anymore..ewww that is just plain disgusting)

yep only drink when you are around ppl you trust..

i drink only with my girl cousin or cousins..i dont drink with strangers..or atleast i hope i wont have to..lol

besides i guess i can drink with my lil sister..shes a teacher/bartender :lol:

ohhh noy since you like to drink beer..have you played this cup tipping game with beer? guys vs girls..its really fun.. (by the end of the night you realized that you have finish a case of beer yourself..lots of beer) :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

(and for sure no freaking bacardi 151..that stuff knock the shiat out of me) its good to get a good buzz..once it wears out take a few more shots...and repeat ..lol (but not to a point where my head is in the toilet bowl anymore..ewww that is just plain disgusting)

i drink only with my girl cousin or cousins..i dont drink with strangers..or atleast i hope i wont have to..lol

ohhh noy since you like to drink beer..have you played this cup tipping game with beer? guys vs girls..its really fun.. (by the end of the night you realized that you have finish a case of beer yourself..lots of beer) :lol:
lol. ohhh noo... no beer games for me.... haha. i'll probaby be hovering around the toilet after i'm done. hahahah. i'm a light weight. I can drink but once i'm buzz, i say "fudge it! I'm buzzed already might as well drink some more..." lol. so that's when i end up getting drunk & not caring. it's bad...

bacardi 151... eh.. i still haven't drank that yet & i don't think i want to. hahah. omg your sister's a teacher? that's cool i wanna be a teacher too. ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. ohhh noo... no beer games for me.... haha. i'll probaby be hovering around the toilet after i'm done. hahahah. i'm a light weight. I can drink but once i'm buzz, i say "fudge it! I'm buzzed already might as well drink some more..." lol. so that's when i end up getting drunk & not caring. it's bad...

bacardi 151... eh.. i still haven't drank that yet & i don't think i want to. hahah. omg your sister's a teacher? that's cool i wanna be a teacher too. ^_^

yea dont try bacardi 151...one shot was all it took..(for me anyways lol)..

yep shes a teacher..strict one too..shes not playing around and doesnt mind being a mean one neither!.. (shes mean as a sister too sometime LMAO) shshsh i didnt say that!

nikki1786

LizQuen

:lol: pips always wanted to drink here in my house... i wonder why... but we dont usually drink beer... except if we have OUR GUYS.... having partners.... lol ^_^

LOL! Granny, starting to be alarm when its drinking time :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
nah i havent been drinking any hard liquors lately...just a glass of white wine here and there (with good food that is)..

im usually not afraid to try drinks..but after what happen to me from that bacardi drink..gosh i dont ever wanna go back to that night again!...i was almost kicked out of the club lol... i was literally carried out by my friend.. (not cute at all) but then its fun to watch other ppl get drunk LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yea dont try bacardi 151...one shot was all it took..(for me anyways lol)..

yep shes a teacher..strict one too..shes not playing around and doesnt mind being a mean one neither!.. (shes mean as a sister too sometime LMAO) shshsh i didnt say that!
haha. i'm sure if one shot took you down, half a shot will surely knock me out! hahha.

:lol: pips always wanted to drink here in my house... i wonder why... but we dont usually drink beer... except if we have OUR GUYS.... having partners.... lol ^_^
LOL! Granny, starting to be alarm when its drinking time :lol:
shoot i got to! i know my limits but then again, i think i can handle more than i can so i go crazy. haha.

nah i havent been drinking any hard liquors lately...just a glass of white wine here and there (with good food that is)..

im usually not afraid to try drinks..but after what happen to me from that bacardi drink..gosh i dont ever wanna go back to that night again!...i was almost kicked out of the club lol... i was literally carried out by my friend.. (not cute at all) but then its fun to watch other ppl get drunk LOL

awe you were carried away. yikes... you're not the only one... my sister's 21st bday, i got soo drunk, i couldn't even stand up straight... let along walk. lol i had to be carried away! it was embarrassing... never again! i say!

watching people get drunk is funn! specially those funny talkative drunks. haha.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha alcohol could bring out a person. most of the time when people are drunk they tell the truth so he must really do like you ^_^ i do the same when im drunk. i say things that i wouldnt dare to see out loud. i tell a guy i think hes cute blah blah. apparently, he wasnt turned on by drunk girls darnit!..by the ones who i dont like actually get turned on ughhh!
if only i had close guy friends. but true, some end up liking you or vice versa
hahaha omg.wth..i come back and we're tlkin about drinking...to bad i'm LEGALLY too young to drink hahaha...but you know...things happen hahaha

since when has this thread turn out to be some relatioship type of thing lol.
hahahaha omg....this thread is not big enough for my relationship problems!! hahaha

dude..where did sb go?? haha

i miss you noy!! i read your comment way back but forgot to quote hahaha...hope you can get to watch my new mv soon haha :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha omg.wth..i come back and we're tlkin about drinking...to bad i'm LEGALLY too young to drink hahaha...but you know...things happen hahaha
hahahaha omg....this thread is not big enough for my relationship problems!! hahaha
dude..where did sb go?? haha
i miss you noy!! i read your comment way back but forgot to quote hahaha...hope you can get to watch my new mv soon haha :lol:
lol. we're all girls here! [i hope] so no problem is big enough to talk about. haha. we can go deeper Riah! or at least i can. haha. don't worry hunn i will get to your MV soon! ^_^