[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. no love is in the air for me! all my guy friends are just friend. i'm comfortable being around my guy friends. maybe because i'm not really girly. i love watching sports, basketball & football & guys love it so they're always talking to me about that stuff. but then again, i do wear make-up :lol: but i'm just not lady-like. haha i like to burp & check out girls with my guy friends. hahah.

i'm just wild from time to time & all my guy friends tell me they want to 'find a girlfriend like me' lol. i tell good luck! i'm one of a kind! ^_^
oh what!? no way... that's cool...! & you're not old! you're more experienced, how bout that!? :D

lol thanks noy...i guess i can try to keep telling myself that... that i had more experienced.. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol no i dont mind (we are asian, age aint nothing to hide bout lol) ..i just turned 28 last month..same bdate as funfun..it was scary lol..we even live in the same city.. and shes not that far from me...how freaky is that??

ok i just got done reading the other stuff...lol

awww the pictures are cute nikki..and yes noy is right you looked very happy indeed.

hmm..i dont hangout with my guy friends anymore..i've moved and they have moved on in life ..lol im a very boring person..i sit in front of the computer all day..and watches lakorns ..alot i cant find one guy that can relate to me LMAO...oh well!..who needs them anyways..i got my lakorns.. :lol:

ewww speaking of which..i have this kid from my kickboxing class..that is such a bugger..big mistake of telling him my number..dammit what the hell was i thinking!!! *bangs head on the wall

i said kid..hes only 19..i can be his big sister or his auntie! darnit i even lied to him that i have a bf LMAO... hes very stubborn.. from my phone i txt back pretending to be my so-call bf ...asking him to stop txting "me"..he txt back saying.."tell me your name and i will stop"...ughhh i didnt txt the bf name..and i txt back "you dont need to know so just STOP txting her" ...guess what he txt back?

"no" ....wth..nah dahn jung leree!!! kon bah?! i think i was playing too nice!!!!..thats just the beginning of his annoying txts too..gosh hes flooding my phone with his damn txt.

k enough of my ramblings...dont wanna bore anyone! :lol:
oh girl you can ramble on all you want! haha. we do it all the time. :lol: oh i know. i'm gonna find me a young dude. hahaha. the younger the better... loll okay maybe not that young. over 18 though!

i got a friend who's like that. text me non stop... gosh i don't even bother texting back sometimes. flooding up my text at all crazy hours... gosh. it's annoying. <_<

i havent been on a date in like forever also..but i love this single life!..

worry-free!

the single life is great! i love it. no jealous boyfriend tryna hold me down. haha. can't have that :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
funny thought, we all are single at the moment. i just want to laugh cause this is going out hands- nah not really lol. i like how this has turn into a relationship thread. :loool:

hahaha! i love sb relationship thread!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. yesh Fun! this thread is awesome. we cover all types of topic. haha.

call me Doctor Noy :lol: i love it when people come to me with problems. haha. i just hate it when people don't take advice or criticism very well. haha. it annoys me. <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, tinah... my family thinks that me and Julius (deaf guy) are couple... i mean WTH~! i know a lot of girls in campus like him and some have got crush on him, but im not like that and desperate... :huh: for me he's a best guy that i've known so far... even though he's the type of person who falls in love so fast~! if the girl got crush on him, he will court the girl right away... he's seems to be confuse at heart... but when we get drunk... he's only calling one name only. too bad they're just friends now and we keep telling him to stop thinking of HER and move on. after their broke up... he seems to get confuse with his relationship. he even went to my haus to have one-one, drinking buddy... T___T pity him sometimes, but damn~! i hate him when he gets higher scores than me in our private art class with our dean... he's too good T_T

*sigh* if you only knew guys... its hard to translate all he says to our friends sometimes. im like crazy when i talk to him and even public people look at us when we talk, i feel like im deaf sometimes... LMAO XD

Shoot~! i lost my old pictures when he painted my wall inside my room T____T i want you guys to see the anime he painted for me T________T
oh, hes deaf?..good to know that you are a good friend of his. im sure he must have a thing for you hehe. he may like other girls but deep down i bet you will always be in his heart. lol hes smart too ey. who doesnt like a smart guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
awe tinah, i know the feeling! i have 3 really good guy friends.

one i've known since junior year of high school who told me he's in "love" with me. [yikes] but i told him i only see him as a friend. so he understands [i think]. i always turn to him whenever i'm going through some stuff. he's always there to listen to me vent. haha. & he's very protective of me. always checking up on me & stuff. sucks that i see him once every year since he's going to school in New Hampshire on a full ride football scholarship.

my other guy friend [we use to talk] who i've known since senior year , is such a sweetheart. he's my random guy friend. we'll go to the movies, just chill. talk bout nothing all day & he's just cheesy to be around. haha.

then my last guy friend who i've known since senior year of high school. he's a nice guy, always willing to help. always wanting to pay for everything whenever we hang out, always listening to me about me & my problems. but then his friends keep telling me that he likes me & it kinda made things awkward. I went partying with him a couple of months back & he got drunk off his ass & started telling his friends how "cool of a chick i am" & then he told them that he "loves me"... [yikes again!] i don't know if he meant in a friendly way or something more. haha. He even tried to kiss me that night... omg... it was just weird!!! he's a nice dude, but i really can't see myself with him, don't even wanna picture it. :huh:
guy friends are good to have... but somethings they end up falling for you or vice versa. so it's hard...
haha alcohol could bring out a person. most of the time when people are drunk they tell the truth so he must really do like you ^_^ i do the same when im drunk. i say things that i wouldnt dare to see out loud. i tell a guy i think hes cute blah blah. apparently, he wasnt turned on by drunk girls darnit!..by the ones who i dont like actually get turned on ughhh!

if only i had close guy friends. but true, some end up liking you or vice versa

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. yesh Fun! this thread is awesome. we cover all types of topic. haha.

call me Doctor Noy :lol: i love it when people come to me with problems. haha. i just hate it when people don't take advice or criticism very well. haha. it annoys me. <_<
Well, I am a complainer. A big time complainer and I hate myself for being a pain in the butt! Can't help it, I think I have bipolar. LMAO and I don't like it when people talk trashy, get out of my face or my fist is in (just kidding) but I never had gotten into a fight so I guess I can hold my anger in quite well and no I never had a anger management class before. I avoid conflict most of the time if possible. LOL :lol:

haha alcohol could bring out a person. most of the time when people are drunk they tell the truth so he must really do like you ^_^ i do the same when im drunk. i say things that i wouldnt dare to see out loud. i tell a guy i think hes cute blah blah. apparently, he wasnt turned on by drunk girls darnit!..by the ones who i dont like actually get turned on ughhh!
That is why I stay away from drinking. LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol no i dont mind (we are asian, age aint nothing to hide bout lol) ..i just turned 28 last month..same bdate as funfun..it was scary lol..we even live in the same city.. and shes not that far from me...how freaky is that??

ok i just got done reading the other stuff...lol

awww the pictures are cute nikki..and yes noy is right you looked very happy indeed.

hmm..i dont hangout with my guy friends anymore..i've moved and they have moved on in life ..lol im a very boring person..i sit in front of the computer all day..and watches lakorns ..alot i cant find one guy that can relate to me LMAO...oh well!..who needs them anyways..i got my lakorns..

ewww speaking of which..i have this kid from my kickboxing class..that is such a bugger..big mistake of telling him my number..dammit what the hell was i thinking!!! *bangs head on the wall

i said kid..hes only 19..i can be his big sister or his auntie! darnit i even lied to him that i have a bf LMAO... hes very stubborn.. from my phone i txt back pretending to be my so-call bf ...asking him to stop txting "me"..he txt back saying.."tell me your name and i will stop"...ughhh i didnt txt the bf name..and i txt back "you dont need to know so just STOP txting her" ...guess what he txt back?

"no" ....wth..nah dahn jung leree!!! kon bah?! i think i was playing too nice!!!!..thats just the beginning of his annoying txts too..gosh hes flooding my phone with his damn txt.

k enough of my ramblings...dont wanna bore anyone!
i look happy because we got our crazy friends... NOT BECAUSE of him <_<

haha. no love is in the air for me! all my guy friends are just friend. i'm comfortable being around my guy friends. maybe because i'm not really girly. i love watching sports, basketball & football & guys love it so they're always talking to me about that stuff. but then again, i do wear make-up :lol: but i'm just not lady-like. haha i like to burp & check out girls with my guy friends. hahah.

i'm just wild from time to time & all my guy friends tell me they want to 'find a girlfriend like me' lol. i tell good luck! i'm one of a kind! ^_^
oh what!? no way... that's cool...! & you're not old! you're more experienced, how bout that!? :D
lol... same here, not really a girly type... i even set him up with other dates... :wacko:

lol thanks noy...i guess i can try to keep telling myself that... that i had more experienced.. :lol:
whooooooooooohhhhh Granny~! :loool: you just reveal your age again ^_^ granny or aka MAFIA LADY.... tell when will be the love is in the air. :lol:

i havent been on a date in like forever also..but i love this single life!..

worry-free!
but you keep waiting in line right? Soulmates... ^^

oh, hes deaf?..good to know that you are a good friend of his. im sure he must have a thing for you hehe. he may like other girls but deep down i bet you will always be in his heart. lol hes smart too ey. who doesnt like a smart guy
yeah, he's deaf... and only can hear around 30%, he got accident when he was little hit by a car... that's why he can still speak... but because of his deafness, it causes him so much difficult in speaking. he's even trying hard SINGER~!!!! he even sang a song... that it turned out like he's only reading a poem~! i mean its not a song anymore.... but anyways, we are just super close... and tinah.... you sound like you're teasing me.... what's with deep down HIS HEART..... :lol: i setup dates for him, so that he can forget that damn girl he was so in love before...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah, he's deaf... and only can hear around 30%, he got accident when he was little hit by a car... that's why he can still speak... but because of his deafness, it causes him so much difficult in speaking. he's even trying hard SINGER~!!!! he even sang a song... that it turned out like he's only reading a poem~! i mean its not a song anymore.... but anyways, we are just super close... and tinah.... you sound like you're teasing me.... what's with deep down HIS HEART..... :lol: i setup dates for him, so that he can forget that damn girl he was so in love before...
so sad to hear. i cant hear anything in my right ear. lmao. i am always like what did you say. or maybe that is the reason i failed my classes. LMAO. not really i cant quite see either. i wear glasses and contact is a no no for me. i cant even take care of myself.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. alcohol does bring out the best/worst in people. good gosh, i remember i got drunk once & i text this guy & told him i hated him because he didn't want to hang out with me. I told him i wanted to tell him i like him. haha omg... i regret that night. I got drunk for all the wrong reasons... *shakes head*

i'm an emotional wreck when i drink. I like making drunk phone calls. I remember i got drunk on my 18th birthday & I called one of my guy friend up crying. he started freaking out, thought something was wrong with me. :loool: but i was just drink. hahaha.

the truth can get you into trouble. i love pinching guys in the butt. haha. it's fun. :loool: oohhh & i like giving lap dances. haha.

since when has this thread turn out to be some relatioship type of thing lol.
lol i have no idea but it's soo much funnn!! girl talk!

Well, I am a complainer. A big time complainer and I hate myself for being a pain in the butt! Can't help it, I think I have bipolar. LMAO and I don't like it when people talk trashy, get out of my face or my fist is in (just kidding) but I never had gotten into a fight so I guess I can hold my anger in quite well and no I never had a anger management class before. I avoid conflict most of the time if possible. LOL :lol:
That is why I stay away from drinking. LMAO

haha. i'm not a complainer but i tend to be negative a lot... trying to stop with the negativity. not good. I get ticked off really easily too. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie

i wear make up for occasion other than that i dont wear any. not even to school. my senior year of high school all i wore was my pjs. lmao. seriously i was that lazy and tired. 7-2 school. 3-11 work. come home to do my AP hw and other plus senior project. i thought i was going to die.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. alcohol does bring out the best/worst in people. good gosh, i remember i got drunk once & i text this guy & told him i hated him because he didn't want to hang out with me. I told him i wanted to tell him i like him. haha omg... i regret that night. I got drunk for all the wrong reasons... *shakes head*

i'm an emotional wreck when i drink. I like making drunk phone calls. I remember i got drunk on my 18th birthday & I called one of my guy friend up crying. he started freaking out, thought something was wrong with me. :loool: but i was just drink. hahaha.

the truth can get you into trouble. i love pinching guys in the butt. haha. it's fun. :loool: oohhh & i like giving lap dances. haha.
haha. i'm not a complainer but i tend to be negative a lot... trying to stop with the negativity. not good. I get ticked off really easily too. haha.
yeah i talk negatively too sometimes. i am also impatient but i dont show it. my friends tells me i am so patient with people and things. i just smile, "you just cant see that i am impatient.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i wear make up for occasion other than that i dont wear any. not even to school. my senior year of high school all i wore was my pjs. lmao. seriously i was that lazy and tired. 7-2 school. 3-11 work. come home to do my AP hw and other plus senior project. i thought i was going to die.
haha. i use to hate make-up but gosh now i loveee it! I don't cake it on like some girls. i wear foundation, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara... okay i wear the whole nine yard. haha. but i don't go all crazy. :lol:

yeah i talk negatively too sometimes. i am also impatient but i dont show it. my friends tells me i am so patient with people and things. i just smile, "you just cant see that i am impatient.
uh.. i know.. im so impatient. i hate waiting & i get very agitated too. haha. i just stay quiet when i'm mad. i try to hold it in because i tend to say things out of anger & it causes problem sometimes. haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen

im glad that im not like you.... im worst if i get drunk~! im able to say how i really felt for each of my friends and they thought i was posses~!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im glad that im not like you.... im worst if i get drunk~! im able to say how i really felt for each of my friends and they thought i was posses~!
lol. i'm all over the place when i'm drunk. falling on places, pushing people out of my face, screaming at people, laying on the bathroom floor crying, calling people out. lol, texting people... telling people i love them... trying to fight people. haha. i'm just out there.

like this one time, i was at a gangster party [my friend's brother's friend party] & i was feeling the liquor in my system & also i was falling all over the place... lol so my friend was helping me inside the house & then this big dude, i mean like really big dude, tries to help me out. I, however, didn't want his help because my friend was already helping me out. so i told the big dude to "Get the Fudge out of my face" & he was like "what?! Catch faze then..." [he wanted to fight me! :eek: ] so then i was like "Alright then, let's go". haha. what the hell was i thinking, trying to fight someone who's bigger than me in size & height. haha. I stepped in closer to him, getting ready to punch him. Luckily my friend get into between us & told the big guy told him that i was drunk & he'll take care of me... lol

man i almost got my ass kick too.. never again. -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. i'm all over the place when i'm drunk. falling on places, pushing people out of my face, screaming at people, laying on the bathroom floor crying, calling people out. lol, texting people... telling people i love them... trying to fight people. haha. i'm just out there.

like this one time, i was at a gangster party [my friend's brother's friend party] & i was feeling the liquor in my system & also i was falling all over the place... lol so my friend was helping me inside the house & then this big dude, i mean like really big dude, tries to help me out. I, however, didn't want his help because my friend was already helping me out. so i told the big dude to "Get the Fudge out of my face" & he was like "what?! Catch faze then..." [he wanted to fight me! :eek: ] so then i was like "Alright then, let's go". haha. what the hell was i thinking, trying to fight someone who's bigger than me in size & height. haha. I stepped in closer to him, getting ready to punch him. Luckily my friend get into between us & told the big guy told him that i was drunk & he'll take care of me... lol

man i almost got my ass kick too.. never again. -_-

LMAO Xd it turned that you're worst than me~!!!!!!! you remind me of my aunt... she gets drunk like that.... tsk... tsk... tsk...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO Xd it turned that you're worst than me~!!!!!!! you remind me of my aunt... she gets drunk like that.... tsk... tsk... tsk...
lol. guys wanna drink with me because they think i'm fun to get drunk. uh... no i'm not. :lol: of my guy friend was gonna kick my ass because i was such a pain in the ass to him. i almost got him in trouble. yikes... he was like "I'm never drinking with you again noy.. you are crazy." haha.

It's been more than a year since i gotten drunk... i'm staying away from liquor... or at least until my 21st! wahooooo i'm gonna go crazy!!!