[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
man people still think some can pull it off? i still think no male can pull off skinny jeans lol noy u need to move LOL
haha. i love SD too much to move! :D it's my hometown! I can't move! You can't make me Diamend!! LOL.

the reason why most of the hairstyles specifically with asians... are like that... is because of the ANIME. then even the EMOs out there have the same hairstyle with them... XD except... the only thing i ask about EMOs... is why do they have to cover their faces with their hairstyle.

in short... most of the styles right now is NOT proportional... like you cut it there very short then... then at the other side is long... XD

with the fashion trend of the clothes... specifically with the guys... they just got back to the 80's style... like having tight pants... XD vintage even more nowadays. but its like a NEW innovation style... XD

anyhow, i cant wait for Ken and Ann lakorn again. what would be the title of their lakorn?
i'm not into the whole anime thing. I like the hip hop, gangster style. lol... but not on asian guys! eh.. no.

Ken/ann's lakorn is gonna be called 365 days for love if not that 365 days of love... one of those. :D

So true, I would like to see their face, Only a few guys can pull off those looks. I like the conservative look on guys. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know either- I just like them. Ahahaha!!!!

I think she was referring to ilovenumandoil's siggy of 365 wan. I like it, I think I'll steal it. Ahahahaha!Ch3 should use that as their wallies!!!
Do you mean Kashie's siggy...? I thought iluvnumandoil had a tik/kob banner... :huh:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ok stay there and have lookrueng babies lol i lob my hometown too. i moved away from dere a long ass time ago but i go back every yr to visit lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol ok stay there and have lookrueng babies lol i lob my hometown too. i moved away from dere a long ass time ago but i go back every yr to visit lol
LOL. don't worry I will. :D I'mma snag up a rich dude. :lol: I kidd... I've visited place but they just don't compare to SD to me. I love the beach, the diversity, the mexican taco shops, the nail shop on every corner... hahah.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol ugh where i live so BORINGGG but it's close to dc and i want a fed govt job so i'm staying lol
awee... way to be a trooper! I use to live in DC when i was younger... Man was it cold! We needed to get out of there so we moved to Arkansas & then it wasn't that great there either so it was to cali! LOL. & we've been here ever since.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO u started off on da east side and just kept going west lol i went from MA to MN to MD lol we moved around a lot and when i applied to dis job at school they asked for EVERY address dat i ever lived at and it was 10+. dc aint cold. MN's cold. it gets like 20 below over dere

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO u started off on da east side and just kept going west lol i went from MA to MN to MD lol we moved around a lot and when i applied to dis job at school they asked for EVERY address dat i ever lived at and it was 10+. dc aint cold. MN's cold. it gets like 20 below over dere
LOL. I love the west-- DC isn't cold? I remember it being cold. my parents would pile clothes on me to the point where i could barely walk! LOL. Maybe it was in Arkansas... lol I forget. That's what I can't do... live in a place where it's below 20... ugh.. too cold for me. My friend's going to school in NH & he wants me to visit him & i'm like hell naw... it's too cold! haha. I'm so use to SD's weather. I'm a flip flop kind of girl! it could be raining & i'll still be wearing flip flops! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL don't u slip & slide in ur flip flops in da rain? lol dc used to be colder than now but u know how da earth is gettin crazy. it's colder than da south yea but our winters aren't dat cold. compared to ur winters they're cold lol but compared to MN hells no it's warm here haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. i'm a pro at wearing flip flops in the rain. haha. you gotta be careful though, you might walk into a puddle. forget slipping, watch out for the puddle! :lol:

I need to live in the south somewhere... nowhere up north, too much coldness for me! lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL good for u noy lol pro at wearin flip flops lol i lob flip flops too. i wish i could wear dem all yr round. i seen guys at campus wear flip flops w/ socks on in da winter LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL good for u noy lol pro at wearin flip flops lol i lob flip flops too. i wish i could wear dem all yr round. i seen guys at campus wear flip flops w/ socks on in da winter LOL
HAHA. hell yeah! We wear flip flops all year round! We wear toe shocks with the flip flops. lol.

I visited Frisco last thanksgiving & it was colddd! but I still wore my flip flops! :lol: people were looking at me like i was crazy! Hey, I'm from SD where people wear it at the time, no matter the weather! LOL. It's either flip flops or flats for me. I dont' have any shoes :( that's what i need to buy. hahaha. the weather's still not cold enough so shoes can wait. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol when i was in thailand i still wore shoes LOL but my feet stayed dry. dats da thing dat confused me. it's humid as hell over dere but whenever i was outside my feet stayed dry

nikki1786

LizQuen
So true, I would like to see their face, Only a few guys can pull off those looks. I like the conservative look on guys. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know either- I just like them. Ahahaha!!!!

I think she was referring to ilovenumandoil's siggy of 365 wan. I like it, I think I'll steal it. Ahahahaha!Ch3 should use that as their wallies!!!

haha. i love SD too much to move! :D it's my hometown! I can't move! You can't make me Diamend!! LOL.

i'm not into the whole anime thing. I like the hip hop, gangster style. lol... but not on asian guys! eh.. no.

Ken/ann's lakorn is gonna be called 365 days for love if not that 365 days of love... one of those. :D

Do you mean Kashie's siggy...? I thought iluvnumandoil had a tik/kob banner... :huh:

i cant wait for this... grrrrrrrrrr.......... i cant wait~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure i have my buddy buddy here to watch it with me... coz my friend jayce has crush on Ken. we watch the movie somewhat related on time traveling... he was wishing that he could also do what the the actress does in the movie... because the actress saw her past... XD and my friend was asking if what did he do in the past... LOL he even came up to his mind if he did meet Ken... LOL...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol when i was in thailand i still wore shoes LOL but my feet stayed dry. dats da thing dat confused me. it's humid as hell over dere but whenever i was outside my feet stayed dry
HAHA. that is something. I have a flip flop tan! LOL.

I hate how when the weather changes, it messes up your skin! it's all dry & urgh... makes me feel dirty. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it's been raining here too. it gives me an excuse not to run LOL but i need to go run soon i been lazy as shiet lately

nikki1786

LizQuen
yea it's been raining here too. it gives me an excuse not to run LOL but i need to go run soon i been lazy as shiet lately

lol... hahaha... i've been lazy for 10 mons now... JK~! well, everytime it rains here... it gives us some reason to be lazy... but for me... im a homebody person and so... i really dont like going out. though i love rainy days... it just so tiring... i dunno why.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HUY my name was mentioned lol oh my garsh how can people not notice his tight pants when da shot was so close? lol ew ew ew
i notice it..it juz doesn't bother me cuz i'm way too in love w/ his face...don't kare wat's sticking out :ph34r:

oh my garsh yes at least his hair aint like dem crazy long japanese/korean hair styles
girly guys are so not my type...but some..i would say works w/ it...like Rain in Full House..he wuz okies w/ his long hair

OMG.... I seriously DO NOT understand the whole long hair japanese/korean style!! That is not sexy... this is why you would never see me with an asian dude... period! lol.
OMFG! Noy...i'm serious...but i dun tink Asian guys are into me..i'm attracting Mexicans and African Americans....but i want myself some chow-mein... :lmao: ..i dunno i like my guys yellow :blush:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow u guys yap lotx about moving...i wuz alwaise stuck in the 559, California eversince moving here from Thailand...boy and i love tis small boring town...i'm too hmongie to move anywhere else cuz i'll miss my hmong ppl too much :lol: ...i like SD a lot too Noy..but i love Santa Monica more...i wanna live there...but it seem to expensive for me :spin: